steroids and natural test recovery

wasim malik

Awards
hay guys....i was wondering how much i was shut down after my first cycle(dbol only...) i felt like im never gonna ve my sex drive back....so now im all set for my 2nd cycle(test e+dbol) but im a little worried about my test and sex drive recovery.....but the major concern is can even few cycles shut down completely to the level one has to go for TRT?i ve heard it would take years of steroids for one to be completely shut down?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
short answer is yes

long term answer is it depends on the person and the drugs. Some people "cruise" on test year round so they dont need a PCT and can "blast" by increasing dose and adding other compounds then return their "cruise" dose. There is little chance of full natural recovery after probably a year or so, but it has been done. If your body is lacking test, inject more. cruise doses are generally 150-250mg of a long ester once a week, similar to actual TRT but higher dosed.

wasim malik

Awards
well u know never how ur body gonna react....using test for the very first time im a bit worried about it cause im about to get married within 2 years