nolva

B

Bubbagump

Awards
Originally I planned on running 6oxo, erase, DAA, etc for PCT. The more I read, the more I'm convinced nolva or clomid should be in the mix. I have seen liquid nol va for around 50 bucks for 35mg. Does that sound right?

W

wasim malik

Awards
i would never use nolva....i did nolva for about 10 days(its expensive over here and i was out of money so could not run it more) and in few days i started to have morning wood....its good stuff....but again dont run liquid

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Originally I planned on running 6oxo, erase, DAA, etc for PCT. The more I read, the more I'm convinced nolva or clomid should be in the mix. I have seen liquid nol va for around 50 bucks for 35mg. Does that sound right?
I get my nolva for about $20

Z

zeroshens

Awards
I prefer torem or clomid for pct rather than nolvadex. I had much less sides and my morning wood was a clear indicator.

That price isn't bad. I would prefer to find the real stuff if you can.

Z

zeroshens

Awards
great article.

although i have to say it again: try all the serms till you find the one that works best for you. the article shows that in lab tests nolvadex worked the best, but your results can vary. when i take nolvadex i get diarrhea, so it's not my serm of choice hahaa

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I ran torem for my hdrol cycle and it took about 2 weeks or so into PCT before my libido came back. However I ran the hdrol 75/75/75/100/100/100 and had zero libido at about week 4 of the cycle so I think I was shut down pretty good. Going to use nolva for an upcoming SD cycle, will see how that goes.