How long after Beastdrol cycle should i start pct?

Protege385

Awards
I've been reading mixed things and im looking for a definite answer. thanks!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Depends. Are you running it solo or with a test-base?

murk01

murk01

Awards
The day after ur last beast dose. Y would u wait?

Protege385

Awards
on its own. sounds good ill start it tomorrow

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
omg.....did you really complete your sd cycle and ask when to start pct?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
this is by far and away not the worst thing that has happened today.....a fellow in the other thread said he took 800mg test and 400mg tren for his first cycle with no ancillaries to deal with prolactin/estrogen :D that makes this look like a mole hill

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I take it 4-6 days after last dose but i would start 3 days to be safe

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
this is by far and away not the worst thing that has happened today.....a fellow in the other thread said he took 800mg test and 400mg tren for his first cycle with no ancillaries to deal with prolactin/estrogen :D that makes this look like a mole hill
Can't wait to see the titties on that guy!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
it is getting kinda cazy on here with these threads.......

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
tumblr_m8a2gj9a0W1qls4rio2_500.jpg

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
this is by far and away not the worst thing that has happened today.....a fellow in the other thread said he took 800mg test and 400mg tren for his first cycle with no ancillaries to deal with prolactin/estrogen that makes this look like a mole hill
LOL.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
well dumbf/uck because i keep my strength and size gains from orals and dont start feeling mildly weak for at least 5 days so its awaste if you still have androgens in your body but its not thatbig of a deal either way but you both can freakout if you want dbags
my thoughts exactly....wtf? start pct after you're last dose....not after a couple of days

Exian

Exian

Awards
If you're running it solo then start it right away. If you had a test base to the cycle you'd want to refer to charts online because depending on the type of test you don't start PCT as soon as you would for beastdrol solo.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well dumbf/uck because i keep my strength and size gains from orals and dont start feeling mildly weak for at least 5 days so its awaste if you still have androgens in your body but its not thatbig of a deal either way but you both can freakout if you want dbags
do whatever you like man....it's your body....good luck with your man boobs

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
ya but your still 165 with gear? Thats kinda weak man

If I got to 165 using gear I'd either be getting some bunk sh*t or started off as a twig.

Glad to see your butt hole is still WIDE open.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
so you have enver taken gear? How would you know anything about when to start a sd pct then? And why are you consitently talking about my butt dude, its kinda weird.
If I got to 165 using gear I'd either be getting some bunk sh*t or started off as a twig.

Glad to see your butt hole is still WIDE open.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
o you are 5 feet 5 inches tall, now i know why you hate your life.
so you have enver taken gear? How would you know anything about when to start a sd pct then? And why are you consitently talking about my butt dude, its kinda weird.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards

It seems the more information that's thrown at you, the more puzzled and confused you become. It's best you just stop thinking now as to not hurt your brain over it.

images (1).jpg

Husker89

Banned
Awards
well i saw you post earlier today that you took sd for 2 weeks and YOU were asking questions about pct??? Sounds like you shouldnt be giving advice, and you have some weird thing always using sketchy gay jokes
It seems the more information that's thrown at you, the more puzzled and confused you become. It's best you just stop thinking now as to not hurt your brain over it.

View attachment 64017

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
well i saw you post earlier today that you took sd for 2 weeks and YOU were asking questions about pct??? Sounds like you shouldnt be giving advice, and you have some weird thing always using sketchy gay jokes

You have a hard time with the English language don't you? Re-read the posts. No questions about pct. Was directed toward the 'type' of gains made with SupderDrol. I was engaged into a discussion with someone who's tried it and I have shared some experience with it as well.

The only thing 'weird' around here is how much your going out of your way to read my profile and posts. Gonna have to put a cup on in case you try and grab my sh*t.

grab.jpg

Protege385

Awards
i started it today, but going through this thread you guys can see how i got confused. Some forums people were saying to hold off on starting it. My next cycle is gunna be real gear so i gotsta be extra careful

murk01

murk01

Awards
Real gear is different. It has a life I'm ur system. I guess u can go by dosing. Ph's u take on a daily bases, so when u stop the oral the next dose is the start of pct.

Test I'd taken once a week ur pct starts a week after ur last dose....

That make any sense?