"GYNO FRIENDLY" cycle!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    OK I will start a thread for **** sake.....I personally think people would have great interest and lie the concept....but forums are a rather small niche of people ya know....

-Matt
    yea I want this, it would be sick. all of the products being made into topicals would be nice too

2. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    yea I want this, it would be sick. all of the products being made into topicals would be nice too
    Here is the catch --- Oral delivery SHOULD be superior for increasing overall DHT blood levels --- however -- for an extra DHT punch, something like the AndroHard Enhance could be quite the -'add-on' effect without more horse pills to ingest.

Would like to make a prototype and get a 9 hr blood draw sample to compare to our oral 9 hr draw

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

3. T50
    Advanced Member
    Answers

I have slight gyno and have run superdrol, anavar, test, mast, and tren all without any negative side effects regarding my gyno. Just make sure you have proper auxillieries and you'll be fine.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    I have slight gyno and have run superdrol, anavar, test, mast, and tren all without any negative side effects regarding my gyno. Just make sure you have proper auxillieries and you'll be fine.

Out of being nosey.....how'd you get the gyno? Puberty or no/improper pct?

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I don't get it, I was on letro for 2 months. It reduced the gyno by 25 to 50%. I tapered off the letro because the lump stopped decreasing in size for about a month. I started nolva right after the letro. Now the lump is getting smaller and smaller everyday. The puffiness in my nipple is even going down. I am so happy, but shocked that the nolva is the thing that is actually killing my gyno! Can somebody explain to me why the nolva is working better than the letro???

6. Banned
    Answers

well nolvadex is a breast tissue specific SERM. So it makes perfect sense, people have been using nolvadex to treat gyno for decades and decades now. Usually in conjunction with an AI (such as letro in this case). but either/or can work on gyno as a standalone.

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    well nolvadex is a breast tissue specific SERM. So it makes perfect sense, people have been using nolvadex to treat gyno for decades and decades now. Usually in conjunction with an AI (such as letro in this case). but either/or can work on gyno as a standalone.
    It's awesome. I gave up hope and was about to go see my doc to discuss gyno surgery, if my gyno shrinking then I won't need to! I read a lot of threads that said nolva would not reverse gyno but only prevent it if symptoms of gyno started. I guess I finally found what works for me. I can tell you one thing, I'm never touching another PH. Im just going to continue taking arimidex eod for a while after I stop the nolva

8. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    It's awesome. I gave up hope and was about to go see my doc to discuss gyno surgery, if my gyno shrinking then I won't need to! I read a lot of threads that said nolva would not reverse gyno but only prevent it if symptoms of gyno started. I guess I finally found what works for me. I can tell you one thing, I'm never touching another PH. Im just going to continue taking arimidex eod for a while after I stop the nolva

Ya right. You'll touch another PH. Trust me....you'll be all like "well, I got rid of gyno before so what's the risk? Even if I got it I know how to treat it." ha ha

Glad your gyno's going away. Remember to tapper off the letro so your estrogen doesn't re-bound and cause you to end up in the same situation again.

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    Ya right. You'll touch another PH. Trust me....you'll be all like "well, I got rid of gyno before so what's the risk? Even if I got it I know how to treat it." ha ha

Glad your gyno's going away. Remember to tapper off the letro so your estrogen doesn't re-bound and cause you to end up in the same situation again.
    I hope your wrong. Iv only done a handful of ph cycles. My first was rage rv5, a mix of tren and SuperDrol I believe. I could be wrong. This was 5 years ago. I felt gyno sides on day 3 of the rage rv5. I stopped the cycle immediately. Next I ran a few cycles of epi at your standard 30 mgs. No really gains. I felt like epi was crap. My most recent was h drol. I got my gyno 4 months after my cycle. Delayed mother f'ing gyno from h drol...****ty luck. If I do one day decide to do a cycle I will most likely run epi at a higher dosage. Maybbeeeee.... Never say never. I'm going to the doctor a few weeks after I'm done with the nolva, I'm going to run bloods and see if im eligible for hrt( my test level has been dropping fast over the last 2 years)

10. Senior Member
    Answers

No...you'll just be running AndroHard only cycles to further kill gyno and increase muscle density and hardness for dieting season.

-Matt

11. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I hope your wrong. Iv only done a handful of ph cycles. My first was rage rv5, a mix of tren and SuperDrol I believe. I could be wrong. This was 5 years ago. I felt gyno sides on day 3 of the rage rv5. I stopped the cycle immediately. Next I ran a few cycles of epi at your standard 30 mgs. No really gains. I felt like epi was crap. My most recent was h drol. I got my gyno 4 months after my cycle. Delayed mother f'ing gyno from h drol...****ty luck. If I do one day decide to do a cycle I will most likely run epi at a higher dosage. Maybbeeeee.... Never say never. I'm going to the doctor a few weeks after I'm done with the nolva, I'm going to run bloods and see if im eligible for hrt( my test level has been dropping fast over the last 2 years)

It's not so much that it's 'delayed'.....it's that gyno takes a good period of time to even develop. The only thing delayed are peoples pct plans being well thought out lol I'm actually getting pretty sweet ass gains off epistane. Also, I get blood work done every 2 weeks during pct. This way I can adjust my doses as needed.

Only true way to do proper pct is regular blood work. You can't just pop pct pills and serms, go to bed at night, say a prayer....then hope everything turns out okay in the future. Just don't work like that.

12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

It's not so much that it's 'delayed'.....it's that gyno takes a good period of time to even develop. The only thing delayed are peoples pct plans being well thought out lol I'm actually getting pretty sweet ass gains off epistane. Also, I get blood work done every 2 weeks during pct. This way I can adjust my doses as needed.

Only true way to do proper pct is regular blood work. You can't just pop pct pills and serms, go to bed at night, say a prayer....then hope everything turns out okay in the future. Just don't work like that.
    Going every 2 weeks sounds like a smart thing. If I do cycle again I will consider that.
    I don't see myself running any compounds anytime soon.
    I would love to try androhard v3 but there's only one problem...the price! Why is androhard so expensive??! I can buy a bottle of epi, support supps and pct for cheaper

13. Senior Member
    Answers

Going every 2 weeks sounds like a smart thing. If I do cycle again I will consider that.
    I would love to try androhard v3 but there's only one problem...the price! Why is androhard so expensive??! I can buy a bottle of epi, support supps and pct for cheaper

Ill make it cheaper man....I promise!!!!

Just give me a chance.

-Matt

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73

I understand that One. I've been wanting to try an 8 week cycle of PP products but it's way too expensive and unsure of results. Love the reps and the company but $$$$$ is an issue.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

15. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

^ I hear ya.

16. Senior Member
    Answers

Even with the coupons --- you guys still struggling to justify the cycle cost?

What could you guys swing?

-Matt

17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Just a bit expensive for being unsure on gains. I'd want to try it but I'd also like to try other products your company has too! Maybe to stack. Need to read up on reviews first.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

18. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Just a bit expensive for being unsure on gains. I'd want to try it but I'd also like to try other products your company has too! Maybe to stack. Need to read up on reviews first.

What gains or goals do you have in mind?

What have you used in past?

What questions do you have about the products?

-Matt

19. T50
    Advanced Member
    Answers

Out of being nosey.....how'd you get the gyno? Puberty or no/improper pct?
    Ran a cycle of the OG Mass Tabs when I was 17-18. Didn't know anything about steroids and didn't fully understand what I was taking and my PCT was garbage. Slowly developed small case of gyno in the following months.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

20. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Ran a cycle of the OG Mass Tabs when I was 17-18. Didn't know anything about steroids and didn't fully understand what I was taking and my PCT was garbage. Slowly developed small case of gyno in the following months.

You look in good shape. You can always man whore for surgery money lol

It's always been MY go 2 plan for 'just in case sh*t happens.' Work as a stripper or night club bus boy.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. blocking gyno while on cycle
    By lilman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 09:56 PM
  2. Help critique my friend's cycle plan
    By atlbrvfan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 06:01 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 09:05 AM