Preload with Hawthorn Berry

1kerry

Awards
Hi guys, im about to start an HDROL/STANO cycle for 6 weeks , and my question is, if preloading just with NOW Hawthorn Berry is enough??
I mean just HB not extract or milk thi....

Im planning on taking only 2gr of Hawthorn Berry.

Thanks!

1kerry

Awards
I understand that Cycle Assist should be preloaded 10-14 days before a cycle, but have read Hawthorn Berry is the only ingr. really needed to preload..

1kerry

Awards
I have 2 bottles of CEL CA , planning to run it for the 42 days of the HD/STANO cycle and 18 days of PCT.....btw I have an Organ shield bottle too....
Maybe preload with the CEL CA and just run it for 4 days on PCT with the Organ Shield SERM, test booster, etc???

1kerry

Awards
ok....so plain Hawthorn BERRY won't work??? Maybe take half CEL CA dose for preload?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
ok....so plain Hawthorn BERRY won't work??? Maybe take half CEL CA dose for preload?
I'm not familiar with cycle assist since I have never used it, but just saying that hawthorn is best as an extract/standardized. worked wonders for my HBP that some of the PH/DS cause....but somebody else can chime in on the CA who has experience with that product.

1kerry

Awards
Each CEL cycle assist serving contains 450mg of HB extract

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Each CEL cycle assist serving contains 450mg of HB extract
yeah, the HB extract pills I take (from a large nutrition chain) have 141mg of the HB extract per pill....I usually take 4-6 a day, so equivalent to what you have there. If i take something PH/DS that is ridiculous with the HBP? I take upwards of 9 caps though. depends, much of the time i take none if the compound has no adverse effect on my BP. you gotta figure out what gives you HBP and what does not, then have the HB handy to bring it back down.