Lgi SD-10

swolegame12

Awards
Making this quick. I've been natty for almost 3 years of consistent working out. Hardly any breaks except maybe a month in this time. Started at 130 and am now 168 currently. I'm 5'7" hard gainer so I'm fairly lean no matter what I eat. Got 2 bottles of this coming in but I'm only going to use one. Few questions...

Should I go with 10/20/20/20 since its my first go at this or go ahead and start with 20 the first week and finish out like that? I've done the research on a lot of this but just want to clear this up. Also was planning on gettin AI life support 1 week before I start the SD-10 and run it through and into PCT. And for PCT I was thinking of nolva (not sure how I should dose this) and erase and some natty test boosters I have around called anabolic freak (DAA) and Test freak (tribulus). Does this PCT look alright? Also, can I continue taking all my basic supps such as creatine, fish oil, and preworkouts etc...

I know SD is pretty potent for a first timer but I like the look of it and read some good reviews as long as you take the right support supps

Thanks!

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Run something other then superdrol for a first cycle.

swolegame12

Awards
Run something other then superdrol for a first cycle.
Why is that? I understand it's a harsh ph.. Done the research on it but I figure if I double check all the support supps and don't go into this blind then it should all be good. Thanks for replying though as I am trying to check into everything first.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Run h-drol or epi first cycle, or something else mild. Anabolics are a marathon not a sprint my friend. Picture it like this would you rather start swimming in the kiddy pool or attempting to cross the english channel?

Why is that? I understand it's a harsh ph.. Done the research on it but I figure if I double check all the support supps and don't go into this blind then it should all be good. Thanks for replying though as I am trying to check into everything first.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I know you may be looking for someone to give you the green light, but I completely agree with Krampus. I did my first run of PHs in 2002 (when the good stuff was on the market). I waited until June of this year to try SD. It's some harsh stuff and some people have sides that can affect them for way beyond the length of the cycle. Go ahead and stock up on SD now but try halo or epi first (halo is a better choice to start with in my humble opinion). Save the SD for a time - a year, maybe two, from now - when you have experience with other PHs and their effects. Focus on your PCT BEFORE you plan any PH run. Research SERM dosage. I took Nolva 40/20/20/10 after SD. Clomid will obviously have a different dosage. Be sure to do a ton of research so you know what you're getting your body into.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would try out something else first. pmag, hella, epi, stano, halo-25, ect

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Dude listen to everyone on here. It's not so much the support supps cause I can run Mdrol with no supps for 4 weeks without any sides it's the sides and effects afterwards that are bad for me. My pct has to be top notch and very full of everything I can afford with Mdrol.
Doing a more mild compound for your first couple cycles you will learn what works best for you in PCT cause everyone is a little different but everyone still needs the basics (serm, AI, etc).
Don't go jumping onto a ZX14 for your fist time riding a streetbike bro

swolegame12

Awards
What's a mild yet good run for someone like myself? Looking to gain around 8-10 lbs after everything is complete

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
What's a mild yet good run for someone like myself? Looking to gain around 8-10 lbs after everything is complete
Dude seriously EPI (epistane) is great and will give you exactly what your looking for and you will have much better chances of keeping what you gain.
If you have the money H-drol (halo) is good as well but slightly less potent as EPI but everyone reacts different.
No matter what get a bad ass PCT lined up to keep what you gain. PCT is everything bro

swolegame12

Awards
i would try out something else first. pmag, hella, epi, stano, halo-25, ect
Halo-25 from lgi? I was just lookin at that? What can I expect from it? And in my first post does the pct look good for that and the life support before, during, and after? And if I decide on either halo-25 or Epi-10, would I be able to continue my current supps such as creatine?

swolegame12

Awards
Dude seriously EPI (epistane) is great and will give you exactly what your looking for and you will have much better chances of keeping what you gain.
If you have the money H-drol (halo) is good as well but slightly less potent as EPI but everyone reacts different.
No matter what get a bad ass PCT lined up to keep what you gain. PCT is everything bro
Was the PCT I had listed above complete of everything I needed? Nolva, DAA, and erase

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
How old are you? I just read through didn't see it posted

husker402

Awards
I'm your age and did my first cycle last year and have done one since (H-drol first then Epi this year). If you do it right like I did you can easily keep 8 pounds after PCT with H-drol. It was a lot cheaper last year but you can still get some for 30-35 if you look in the right places. get two bottles of that dose 50/50/75/75/75/75 and you should be good. That PCT is perfect that's exactly what I did for my Epi one and actually gained a pound or two pct. Do not take Superdrol as a first cycle thou man, you just don't know how your body reacts to stuff like this. You should buy some now thou because its cheap as fugg and will be illegal to buy in a couple weeks. Cheers!

swolegame12

Awards
I'm your age and did my first cycle last year and have done one since (H-drol first then Epi this year). If you do it right like I did you can easily keep 8 pounds after PCT with H-drol. It was a lot cheaper last year but you can still get some for 30-35 if you look in the right places. get two bottles of that dose 50/50/75/75/75/75 and you should be good. That PCT is perfect that's exactly what I did for my Epi one and actually gained a pound or two pct. Do not take Superdrol as a first cycle thou man, you just don't know how your body reacts to stuff like this. You should buy some now thou because its cheap as fugg and will be illegal to buy in a couple weeks. Cheers!
Huge help man. A few more things if you don't mind. I can get LGI halo-25 60 caps for around $28 so I should get 2 of those? I've been reading and LGI seems pretty legit from these forums. I'm definitely going to take everyone's advice and run hdrol first cause I'm new to all this and want to do it right. Last few things... I was going to stop my stim preworkout and just use a non stim pre or should I not use one at all? And should I cut out my creatine when starting the cycle or can I continue using this as I always do? And lastly do I need to use AI life support or cycle support before during and after?

Everyone has been a huge help and I really appreciate it all!

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Why would you start at the strongest On the market? Where do you go from there? Just throw in another PH?

swolegame12

Awards
1 more thing. My bad just very curious to this. I'm acne prone and I know I'll break out but I'm expecting that. However I take an antibiotic daily for it called doxycycline and was wondering if this will have any affect on hdrol? I take it in the morning and at night.

Thanks for all the help!!!

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
1 more thing. My bad just very curious to this. I'm acne prone and I know I'll break out but I'm expecting that. However I take an antibiotic daily for it called doxycycline and was wondering if this will have any affect on hdrol? I take it in the morning and at night.

I doubt it will have any effect on the cycle your fine bro. LGI is a good brand IMO. Take the life support supp before and after and if you can afford it take it during. Your gonna have fun with this one good choice in ph for your first one you will lie it. Week 2 I noticed everything really kicking in with halo drol

swolegame12

Awards
Awesome. And so creatine will be fine during the cycle as well as non stim preworkout etc...? Thanks for the advice again

wayoflife

Awards
I know this is a late addition but figured I would chime in since I was even younger when I was contemplating SD. I was 20 and had been lifting hard and had a tuned in diet for four years. I was very lean at 6'2" 185 lbs tested at 6% BF with calipers and it was hard to gain weight and stay lean for me. I read everything under the sun, usual find something from a reputable source, ie clinical trials, labs, gov, and guys on the forum who have been established for awhile.

Long story short I knew the risk vs reward with SD for a first time user. In my mind, why put my body through a cycle something I didn't really feel like taking at the time (meaning hdrol, etc) when I wanted something more aggressive. If I can do one cycle of SD vs, a cycle of HD then a SD cycle after I've assessed my tolerance to PH's then I'm going to. It meant less drugs running through my system overtime, less PH's, and less AI's and SERMs which each come with their own risks.

I made a calculated decision knowing the risks going into it that SD had the ability to do damage to my system. There is no safe drug, EVERY drug has a potential for side effects. X number of people will see undesirable effects when taking SD, same goes for anything. But you can go into the cycle prepared to mitigate/manage those risks. Do your research, have a PCT planned to the T and make up your mind.

I ran SD for my first cycle at 20, in retrospect I was too young and would certainly have waited. I made excellent gains, but I also suffered a mild case of delayed gyno that was a b*tch to treat but with raloxifene it went away. Long story short, read read then read some more.. decide whether or not the risks are worth the potential rewards. SD isn't harsh on everyone but it certainly can be.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
If your cycle support has milk thistle in it I personally would try not to take it PWO. For some reason when I take anything with milk thistle PWO I feel really sick, maybe this is just me.

Red9

Red9

Awards

Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) can actually help with acne, but takes about 10 days to start having effects. It's very cheap and can be bought OTC most grocery stores or pharmacies

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I had extreme acne and was on antibiotics. The concern with antibiotics is most are known to stress the liver. With antibiotics it is even more important to ensure No alcohal while on cycle and make sure you liver protection is in place. Cel Cycle Support is good. Many are saying Tudca is the best, but is hard to find. Tudca seems to be out of stock every where.

Red9

Red9

Awards
I had extreme acne and was on antibiotics. The concern with antibiotics is most are known to stress the liver. With antibiotics it is even more important to ensure No alcohal while on cycle and make sure you liver protection is in place. Cel Cycle Support is good. Many are saying Tudca is the best, but is hard to find. Tudca seems to be out of stock every where.
You could also try using Liv.52 as far as your liver goes. As for the antibiotic you're taking, I can't help you there because I don't know a thing about it. Alcoholics put a lot of stress on their liver for extreme periods of time. I don't think one month of SD is going to permantly effect you in the long run; as long as you take the necessary steps to protect your organs. Livers heal with time.. And our bodies can be very forgiving luckily :)

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the halodrol... awesome compound and very few sides. Pricey? No. You guys must not have a local dealer. Winstrol is 5x that price per mg.

tdotpro

Awards
Run the superdrol!! No seriously start low(10mg) and see how it treats you if sides are to much witch i doubt at that dose stop and start pct. Alot of guys I know made great gains on just one cap a day preworkout. My first cycle was superdmz rx with the sd and loved ever second of it and had very min sides.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Has anyone here ran Halo 25 by LGI before....?

Price for a bottle is awesome.Just wanna see if anyone here had expierience with it and would reccomend it..i finishes a couple bottles of Halo D by Dymatize,was very pleased.But at $60.00a bottle isnt cheap.LGI Halo 25 i cant get for $27.00 a bottle,so i will load up.If its gtg im going to pick up 4 bottles.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
With my HD25 cycle..i was taking my Liver protectors and fish oils anywhere from 2-4 hours away from my last HD pill taken and that was at night before bed with a shake.

My protecting stack was :
-Myogenix Liver fix
-Fishoil
-Optimen Multi Vitamin

1 hd pill with breakfast
1 hd pill with Lunch
1 hd pill post workout meal

I have no need to mess with harsher compounds,hd is very nice,good natural looking gains.Halo can be used with a bulking diet and a cutting diet..so it gets no better..

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
LGI is legit, buy it!
WORD...TY!!!! Found a site that has it for so damn cheap..There actually selling remaining Sd10 for $8.00 a bottle.Yeah im tempted but will pass.
Going to pick myself up 4 bottles of HD

Red9

Red9

Awards
WORD...TY!!!! Found a site that has it for so damn cheap..There actually selling remaining Sd10 for $8.00 a bottle.Yeah im tempted but will pass.
Going to pick myself up 4 bottles of HD
Personally I'll be running SD, as my second cycle ever. I never planned on running it at ALL, but after I saw it getting taken down by the new law, and the price of it...i HAD to lol picked up 4 bottles of the LGI for 7.99 each, can't beat that!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Personally I'll be running SD, as my second cycle ever. I never planned on running it at ALL, but after I saw it getting taken down by the new law, and the price of it...i HAD to lol picked up 4 bottles of the LGI for 7.99 each, can't beat that!
From wat site??? Prob same one im on. Pm me where u saw it,im tempted to pick up a bottle or two lol so damn cheap

Red9

Red9

Awards
From wat site??? Prob same one im on. Pm me where u saw it,im tempted to pick up a bottle or two lol so damn cheap
Today is the 29th..it's now illegal. I don't think companies are shipping anymore out brutha, but I'll pm you anyways!

captain19_

Awards
for me no matter how many times I run SD I notice 2 things:
1: if I run it at only 20 per day then the side effects are minimized
2: if I increase the dosage to 30 or 40 I get better gains but have more side effects.

also adding a test-base to it definately reduces the side effects even if it is just something basic like 4-ad or dermacrine or ando enhance

For future cycles I think I will just run it at 20 and if the gains arent that great then I may stack it with a non-methyl such as furazadrol

Red9

Red9

Awards
for me no matter how many times I run SD I notice 2 things:
1: if I run it at only 20 per day then the side effects are minimized
2: if I increase the dosage to 30 or 40 I get better gains but have more side effects.

also adding a test-base to it definately reduces the side effects even if it is just something basic like 4-ad or dermacrine or ando enhance

For future cycles I think I will just run it at 20 and if the gains arent that great then I may stack it with a non-methyl such as furazadrol
Definitely good to know! Being the first time I would run it, I plan on running something similar to 10/10/20/20 with 4-ad and see how it goes

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Definitely good to know! Being the first time I would run it, I plan on running something similar to 10/10/20/20 with 4-ad and see how it goes
I ran it from 20/30/30/40/40 with test e600mg per week, and TNE 100mg pw with no sides, except really ****ed up liver values. I ran 1g of UDCA, and transforms liver protection. Gain 26 lbs in five weeks, I'm on week 8 of my cycle right now.

If u use 4 ad I would run it at double the dosage, and run forma surge with it. For a first Time I would only run it for 4 weeks, 10/10/20/20 maybe 30 the last week. But it really depends in how it's treating u. I would run injectable test if I were u. U'll enjoy it

lboston

lboston

Awards
Run the superdrol!! No seriously start low(10mg) and see how it treats you if sides are to much witch i doubt at that dose stop and start pct. Alot of guys I know made great gains on just one cap a day preworkout. My first cycle was superdmz rx with the sd and loved ever second of it and had very min sides.
How did they dose on off days?