Lgi SD-10

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. With my HD25 cycle..i was taking my Liver protectors and fish oils anywhere from 2-4 hours away from my last HD pill taken and that was at night before bed with a shake.

My protecting stack was :
    -Myogenix Liver fix
    -Fishoil
    -Optimen Multi Vitamin

1 hd pill with breakfast
    1 hd pill with Lunch
    1 hd pill post workout meal

I have no need to mess with harsher compounds,hd is very nice,good natural looking gains.Halo can be used with a bulking diet and a cutting diet..so it gets no better..

2. LGI is legit, buy it!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    LGI is legit, buy it!
    WORD...TY!!!! Found a site that has it for so damn cheap..There actually selling remaining Sd10 for $8.00 a bottle.Yeah im tempted but will pass.
    Going to pick myself up 4 bottles of HD

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

WORD...TY!!!! Found a site that has it for so damn cheap..There actually selling remaining Sd10 for $8.00 a bottle.Yeah im tempted but will pass.
    Going to pick myself up 4 bottles of HD
    Personally I'll be running SD, as my second cycle ever. I never planned on running it at ALL, but after I saw it getting taken down by the new law, and the price of it...i HAD to lol picked up 4 bottles of the LGI for 7.99 each, can't beat that!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Red9

Personally I'll be running SD, as my second cycle ever. I never planned on running it at ALL, but after I saw it getting taken down by the new law, and the price of it...i HAD to lol picked up 4 bottles of the LGI for 7.99 each, can't beat that!
    From wat site??? Prob same one im on. Pm me where u saw it,im tempted to pick up a bottle or two lol so damn cheap

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

From wat site??? Prob same one im on. Pm me where u saw it,im tempted to pick up a bottle or two lol so damn cheap
    Today is the 29th..it's now illegal. I don't think companies are shipping anymore out brutha, but I'll pm you anyways!

7. for me no matter how many times I run SD I notice 2 things:
    1: if I run it at only 20 per day then the side effects are minimized
    2: if I increase the dosage to 30 or 40 I get better gains but have more side effects.

also adding a test-base to it definately reduces the side effects even if it is just something basic like 4-ad or dermacrine or ando enhance

For future cycles I think I will just run it at 20 and if the gains arent that great then I may stack it with a non-methyl such as furazadrol

8. Quote Originally Posted by captain19_
    for me no matter how many times I run SD I notice 2 things:
    1: if I run it at only 20 per day then the side effects are minimized
    2: if I increase the dosage to 30 or 40 I get better gains but have more side effects.

also adding a test-base to it definately reduces the side effects even if it is just something basic like 4-ad or dermacrine or ando enhance

For future cycles I think I will just run it at 20 and if the gains arent that great then I may stack it with a non-methyl such as furazadrol
    Definitely good to know! Being the first time I would run it, I plan on running something similar to 10/10/20/20 with 4-ad and see how it goes

9. Quote Originally Posted by Red9

Definitely good to know! Being the first time I would run it, I plan on running something similar to 10/10/20/20 with 4-ad and see how it goes
    I ran it from 20/30/30/40/40 with test e600mg per week, and TNE 100mg pw with no sides, except really ****ed up liver values. I ran 1g of UDCA, and transforms liver protection. Gain 26 lbs in five weeks, I'm on week 8 of my cycle right now.

If u use 4 ad I would run it at double the dosage, and run forma surge with it. For a first Time I would only run it for 4 weeks, 10/10/20/20 maybe 30 the last week. But it really depends in how it's treating u. I would run injectable test if I were u. U'll enjoy it
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

10. Quote Originally Posted by tdotpro
    Run the superdrol!! No seriously start low(10mg) and see how it treats you if sides are to much witch i doubt at that dose stop and start pct. Alot of guys I know made great gains on just one cap a day preworkout. My first cycle was superdmz rx with the sd and loved ever second of it and had very min sides.
    How did they dose on off days?
    •   

11. Dose everyday from 10mg and up even on off days

Similar Forum Threads

1. My LGI SD-10 Review
    By wrxwhit in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 02:53 PM
  2. LGI SD-10
    By VKW_1985 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 08:43 PM