Current Liver Values=No Cycle?

lboston

lboston

Awards
I am wanting to start a cycle of EPI-10 dosed at 20/30/40/40/40. I Plan on using CEL Cycle Assist while on and have been taking Milk Thistle for the last couple weeks.

I'm on TRT, so not 100 percent on what I would take on PCT other than Erase, maybe?

My problem is I had testopel pellets implanted back in may and my June follow-up bloodwork had my liver values as the following:
AST 67 (0-40)
ALT 74 (0-55)

I know that is high, obviously, but the doc said it's not anything to worry about.

Side note, the pellets were a horrible experience and now back on shots of Test Cyp @ 100mg/ week.

I recently had some more bloodwork done and my GP called and all the voice mail said was that everything was "normal". That included my liver function tests. I may run by their office tomorrow so I can have a print-out of the labs done.

What do you guys think? I don't have a gallbladder, so I know that keeps my liver values slightly higher than most due to the extra bile the liver has to handle due to the non-existent gallbladder.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Total Bilirubin level,,,,should be part of your liver results...........
It wasn't included on this test set of labs, but I do k is that it was normal in January when I had it ran.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Start using....

Simepar and liv 52 liquid with the milkthistle..........for 2 weeks.............then your good to go.....

How many cycles you did before?
None. I've never cycled before.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am wanting to start a cycle of EPI-10 dosed at 20/30/40/40/40. I Plan on using CEL Cycle Assist while on and have been taking Milk Thistle for the last couple weeks.

I'm on TRT, so not 100 percent on what I would take on PCT other than Erase, maybe?

My problem is I had testopel pellets implanted back in may and my June follow-up bloodwork had my liver values as the following:
AST 67 (0-40)
ALT 74 (0-55)

I know that is high, obviously, but the doc said it's not anything to worry about.

Side note, the pellets were a horrible experience and now back on shots of Test Cyp @ 100mg/ week.

I recently had some more bloodwork done and my GP called and all the voice mail said was that everything was "normal". That included my liver function tests. I may run by their office tomorrow so I can have a print-out of the labs done.

What do you guys think? I don't have a gallbladder, so I know that keeps my liver values slightly higher than most due to the extra bile the liver has to handle due to the non-existent gallbladder.
Buy some tudca which is known to heal the liver very effectively.Your 27 and haven't cycled before?Sounds strange to be on trt but no judgement.Also your gallbladder is removed.This was probably due to gallstones right?This can be caused by sudden dips in cholesterol forming stones.This dip is usually (in anabolic using bodybuilders) caused by anabolics and SERMs.Nolva can cause them and so can clomid.Winstrol and clones can wreck your cholesterol.Plus if your on any test from your doctor then you have been on roids and test also messes with lipids.This aside!

I reccomend some liver friendly PH's/ds's
Andro series,stano,trenazone*never seen a solo cycle of trenazone though*Don't use any SARMS because they mite*unsure* compete with the test. While running these you take that cycle support ,and tudca to clear up that liver.Go into pct*erase and DAA but I'm un sure the point considering your on test*Wait 4 weeks,get your blood drawn check those levels again.

Or you could take some tudca and other stuff and wait untill your liver is more healthy.I feel you on the gallbladder thing.Mines gone but I eat enough onions,take enough liver health stuff so I'm in mid range most of the time.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Buy some tudca which is known to heal the liver very effectively.Your 27 and haven't cycled before?Sounds strange to be on trt but no judgement.Also your gallbladder is removed.This was probably due to gallstones right?This can be caused by sudden dips in cholesterol forming stones.This dip is usually (in anabolic using bodybuilders) caused by anabolics and SERMs.Nolva can cause them and so can clomid.Winstrol and clones can wreck your cholesterol.Plus if your on any test from your doctor then you have been on roids and test also messes with lipids.This aside!

I reccomend some liver friendly PH's/ds's
Andro series,stano,trenazone*never seen a solo cycle of trenazone though*Don't use any SARMS because they mite*unsure* compete with the test. While running these you take that cycle support ,and tudca to clear up that liver.Go into pct*erase and DAA but I'm un sure the point considering your on test*Wait 4 weeks,get your blood drawn check those levels again.

Or you could take some tudca and other stuff and wait untill your liver is more healthy.I feel you on the gallbladder thing.Mines gone but I eat enough onions,take enough liver health stuff so I'm in mid range most of the time.
I really appreciate the information and suggestions.

I actually had liver cancer as an infant and had part of the left love removed. It regenerated to nearly 100 percent. That's actually when the gallbladder was removed...to get to the tumor.

Docs think the naturally low t levels could be primarily due to the chemotherapy I had at such a young age. I've only been on TRT about 9 months, but it's been a good nine months compared to how I felt beforehand.

I know that it would be much wider to run an injectable cycle, but obtaining anything injectable other that my script is something I'm unsure of. The script comes in individual vials per shot, so there's no real way to "adjust" and cycle with that.

I like the idea of Epi due to he anti-aromatizing properties and that users typically make lean gains and shed some bf.

I'm in no rush to due anything; I was to make sure all is good to go first.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really appreciate the information and suggestions.

I actually had liver cancer as an infant and had part of the left love removed. It regenerated to nearly 100 percent. That's actually when the gallbladder was removed...to get to the tumor.

Docs think the naturally low t levels could be primarily due to the chemotherapy I had at such a young age. I've only been on TRT about 9 months, but it's been a good nine months compared to how I felt beforehand.

I know that it would be much wider to run an injectable cycle, but obtaining anything injectable other that my script is something I'm unsure of. The script comes in individual vials per shot, so there's no real way to "adjust" and cycle with that.

I like the idea of Epi due to he anti-aromatizing properties and that users typically make lean gains and shed some bf.

I'm in no rush to due anything; I was to make sure all is good to go first.
I see my friend.Have you thought of running the andro series?Although a bit expensive androlean+andro hard *for estrogen *would lean you out nice.Have you experenced any estrogen sides?You can get a PHARMA AI from a research site to help with that.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I would love to do the andro series. Price
Is the only thing that holds me back. When you can run two bottles of epi and supports for around 130, it's hard to spend the 100-200 per bottle on the andro.

Definitely less risks with the ando series.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to do the andro series. Price
Is the only thing that holds me back. When you can run two bottles of epi and supports for around 130, it's hard to spend the 100-200 per bottle on the andro.

Definitely less risks with the ando series.
Do stano plus trenazone then.Just have an ai on hand.ask your doctor or go to a research chem site.
or either of them solo.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Do you think those compounds produce pretty decent gains?
I'm not too familiar with them, but I will definitely research them. I appreciate your time and feedback.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think those compounds produce pretty decent gains?
I'm not too familiar with them, but I will definitely research them. I appreciate your time and feedback.
I know trenazone does.It's a precursor to the compound Dienolone.1 to 1.5 ml a day is the normal dose.Can be ran for 8 weeks and liver friendly ish.Long half life ,once daily which is a plus

Stano is mild but good in doses of 600 to 1000 mg.Decreasing bodyfat and gaining lean mass.5+ lbs on a solo cycle is my guess.

lmg dose not armoatze so its a good choice too

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know trenazone does.It's a precursor to the compound Dienolone.1 to 1.5 ml a day is the normal dose.Can be ran for 8 weeks and liver friendly ish.Long half life ,once daily which is a plus

Stano is mild but good in doses of 600 to 1000 mg.Decreasing bodyfat and gaining lean mass.5+ lbs on a solo cycle is my guess.

lmg dose not armoatze so its a good choice too[/QUOTE

Aren't Dienolone and precursors hard on the liver even though they are not methylated? I know the old Tren products were definitely raising people's liver enzymes a good bit and while trenazone is a different precursor, it has the same target hormone so I do not see why it would be any different.

I could be wrong though but just a thought

lboston

lboston

Awards
pyrobatt-preciate the help...

Okay. Looking at LGI LMG and LGI Stano-200 right now. I think these are the products I'm inclined to lean towards since they are both non-methlys (unless my next set of liver values are good to go--I'll know that in about two weeks). I like the idea of the trenazone, but I have a little girl and another girl due end of October. I'd rather not do any topicals due to risk of transfer.

What do you think about the stano and LMG stack?

Would I need to still have the AI on hand in case of the aromatizing properties of the LMG? LGI States that "With LMG users must realize that aromatizable compounds yield the greatest muscle mass and that some estrogen in the body is a good thing. Some estrogen is anabolic and increases cell volumization and therefore protein synthesis, increases IGF-1 and Growth Hormone levels, and too little estrogen kills sex drive."

Don't want to need to buy a brosier (man-bra) after this! ; )

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Its cool that yur on trt. Not how you ended up on it but at least yull never have to pct. if I were you I would look around online. It's actually really easy to get gear online and run injectibles given your medical history

lboston

lboston

Awards
Its cool that yur on trt. Not how you ended up on it but at least yull never have to pct. if I were you I would look around online. It's actually really easy to get gear online and run injectibles given your medical history
Thanks man. I'm glad to be on TRT though. Feel pretty good now.

I found a few sites for injectable a, but I fear spending the money and getting junk gear.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt-preciate the help...

Okay. Looking at LGI LMG and LGI Stano-200 right now. I think these are the products I'm inclined to lean towards since they are both non-methlys (unless my next set of liver values are good to go--I'll know that in about two weeks). I like the idea of the trenazone, but I have a little girl and another girl due end of October. I'd rather not do any topicals due to risk of transfer.

What do you think about the stano and LMG stack?

Would I need to still have the AI on hand in case of the aromatizing properties of the LMG? LGI States that "With LMG users must realize that aromatizable compounds yield the greatest muscle mass and that some estrogen in the body is a good thing. Some estrogen is anabolic and increases cell volumization and therefore protein synthesis, increases IGF-1 and Growth Hormone levels, and too little estrogen kills sex drive."

Don't want to need to buy a brosier (man-bra) after this! ; )
while LMG is a wet compound it doesn’t aromatize although it can aggravate pre existing gyno.You can run an otc ai to combat this.

STANO does not aromatize.

I know estrogen may be a problem for ya cause your on test,which is why I didn't mention 1-ad,4-ad,bold,andro mass or bulk,ect ect which are liver friendly because it can directly cause estrogen sides coupled with test = bad

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
[/QUOTE)

Aren't Dienolone and precursors hard on the liver even though they are not methylated? I know the old Tren products were definitely raising people's liver enzymes a good bit and while trenazone is a different precursor, it has the same target hormone so I do not see why it would be any different.

I could be wrong though but just a thought[/QUOTE]

I believe the transdermal delivery takes care of that.But he already said no so,don't have to worry.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
[/QUOTE)

I could be wrong though but just a thought
I believe the transdermal delivery takes care of that.But he already said no so,don't have to worry.[/QUOTE]

Ok good deal forgot about that.

As for Max-LMG I ran the CEL clone and was pretty unimpresse. Granted, I ran it too low dosed at first. If I recall correctly I did 75,75,75,100,125,150,150 a week. Absolutely zero sides but very little gains and I was surprised considering it was supposed to be a major bulker. I was on a caloric surplus eating liek crazy and I put on maybe 5 or 6 pounds and added a little strength. Everyone is different and a lot of people seem to have great success with it but I was pretty underwhelmed.

I had zero bloat or gyno issues either. If you are going to run it I would either stack it or run it at the upper end of the dosage scheme.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the transdermal delivery takes care of that.But he already said no so,don't have to worry.

As for Max-LMG I ran the CEL clone and was pretty unimpresse. Granted, I ran it too low dosed at first. If I recall correctly I did 75,75,75,100,125,150,150 a week. Absolutely zero sides but very little gains and I was surprised considering it was supposed to be a major bulker. I was on a caloric surplus eating liek crazy and I put on maybe 5 or 6 pounds and added a little strength. Everyone is different and a lot of people seem to have great success with it but I was pretty underwhelmed.

I had zero bloat or gyno issues either. If you are going to run it I would either stack it or run it at the upper end of the dosage scheme.[/QUOTE]

This is his inbetween cycle.He can run his epi after to see if his liver enzymes go down.TUDCA has been shown to specificly in one study to repair damage from methyl's even while on them.He runs that for this cycle heel be ready to go in no time flat!

lboston

lboston

Awards

I had zero bloat or gyno issues either. If you are going to run it I would either stack it or run it at the upper end of the dosage scheme.
This is his inbetween cycle.He can run his epi after to see if his liver enzymes go down.TUDCA has been shown to specificly in one study to repair damage from methyl's even while on them.He runs that for this cycle heel be ready to go in no time flat![/QUOTE]

Do you gents feel a stano/ LMG stack for one bottle each would be fine for a first cycle or not enough for many gains?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is his inbetween cycle.He can run his epi after to see if his liver enzymes go down.TUDCA has been shown to specificly in one study to repair damage from methyl's even while on them.He runs that for this cycle heel be ready to go in no time flat!
Do you gents feel a stano/ LMG stack for one bottle each would be fine for a first cycle or not enough for many gains?[/QUOTE]

not sure about stano but 2 bottle of LMG for sure

lboston

lboston

Awards
Do you gents feel a stano/ LMG stack for one bottle each would be fine for a first cycle or not enough for many gains?
not sure about stano but 2 bottle of LMG for sure[/QUOTE]

Would anything be necessary for progesterone related sides? Isn't that common with LMG? I was thinking I'd just have erase for an AI.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sure about stano but 2 bottle of LMG for sure

Would anything be necessary for progesterone related sides? Isn't that common with LMG? I was thinking I'd just have erase for an AI.
I'm not sure the progesterone sides for lmg are sever enough for caber but that will help with those sides.Erase mite work.

also stano needs to be dosed high.2 bottles I think.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
m-lmg aggravated my prolactin gyno(im EXTREMELY PRONE TO THIS) so i would go to the doc and say you have restless leg syndrome and he will give u pramipexole for it(which is awesome)
I'm not sure the progesterone sides for lmg are sever enough for caber but that will help with those sides.Erase mite work.

also stano needs to be dosed high.2 bottles I think.

lboston

lboston

Awards
m-lmg aggravated my prolactin gyno(im EXTREMELY PRONE TO THIS) so i would go to the doc and say you have restless leg syndrome and he will give u pramipexole for it(which is awesome)
Thanks or the heads up.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Thanks, man. I appreciate the advice and concern. I talked to a doc and he stated that the liver functions fine and doesn't put any restrictions on alcohol consumption, tylenol, etc..
I'm curious as to how regular drinking would compare to a mild oral?

lboston

lboston

Awards
New Labwork 8/10

I had my liver functions tested on 8/10 to see where they are at. Just got the info back from the lab today. Here it is...

Albumin 4.7 (3.5-5.0 g/dl)
Globulin 2.7 (2.0-3.5 g/dl)
A/G Ratio 1.7 (1.4-2.6 RATIO)
Calcium 9.4 (8.7-10.4 mg/dl)
ALT (SGPT) 50 H (10-40 U/L)
AST (SGOT) 46 (15-50 U/L)
Alkaline Phos. 54 (38-126 U/L)
Total Bilirubin 0.5 (0.2-1.3 mg/dl)

Any thoughts on this? I know the liver values are mildly elevated for ALT....
These were done while taking Milk Thistle for about a week. I'm on 100mg T cyp every 6 days.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had my liver functions tested on 8/10 to see where they are at. Just got the info back from the lab today. Here it is...

Albumin 4.7 (3.5-5.0 g/dl)
Globulin 2.7 (2.0-3.5 g/dl)
A/G Ratio 1.7 (1.4-2.6 RATIO)
Calcium 9.4 (8.7-10.4 mg/dl)
ALT (SGPT) 50 H (10-40 U/L)
AST (SGOT) 46 (15-50 U/L)
Alkaline Phos. 54 (38-126 U/L)
Total Bilirubin 0.5 (0.2-1.3 mg/dl)

Any thoughts on this? I know the liver values are mildly elevated for ALT....
These were done while taking Milk Thistle for about a week. I'm on 100mg T cyp every 6 days.
That's a low as heck dose. They aren't that elevated now. Maybe epi is in your future after all

lboston

lboston

Awards
Unfortunately, before I'm ready to give it a go it may be a controlled substance if this bill passes!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately, before I'm ready to give it a go it may be a controlled substance if this bill passes!
Don't let anyone know you have it. I'm sure there are people still running bold because it was awesome.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Don't let anyone know you have it. I'm sure there are people still running bold because it was awesome.
Oh I wouldn't worry about being caught. Just getting it before it's gone!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you mean the bold prohormone? why was it awesome? do you have experiences with that? what can be expected in terms of results?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you mean the bold prohormone? why was it awesome? do you have experiences with that? what can be expected in terms of results?
Bold was a great Ph. Its still around. Couple of new clones but it was a great liver friendly mass Ph. Stack it with any liver toxic thing out there. I want to try bold plus super dmz 2.0 one day.