Epistane Cycle Dosing

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
I just got my epistane in the mail today and did the math and there is altogether 900mg of epistane in the bottle. This is my first PH cycle so I wanted to do a 4 week cycle just to be safe in case my body is sensitive to this stuff. I have the cycle set up to where all 900mg will be used.

week 1: 10, 10, 10, 20, 20, 20, 20
week 2: 30mg everyday
week 3: 40mg ed
week 4: 50mg ed (only 6 days last week as I will not have enough in the bottle)

Im still waiting on a serm to come in before I start the cycle but i will keep a log on here so others may benefit from this setup

THANKS FOR ANY INPUT!!

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Okay. Let's revamp these doses a little bro...

Week 1: 20mg
Week 2: 30mg
Week 3: 30mg
Week 4: 40mg

10mg is too small to notice anything from and 50mg is kinda high for your first cycle.

What kind of supports are you running? How is your PCT lined out? More info given means more feed back which equates to a better and safer cycle.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards

10mg is too small to notice anything from and 50mg is kinda high for your first cycle.

What kind of supports are you running? How is your PCT lined out? More info given means more feed back which equates to a better and safer cycle.
I will definitely take your advice into consideration, thank you very much.

As far as my pct and on cycle supps go, while on cycle ill be taking taurine, fish oil, cycle assist, Liv52, and hawthorn berry (which i will have preloaded before cycle as well)

there may be a couple of small things ive left out such as multivitamins and creatine ect.

for PCT i have Nolvadex (dosed at 20,20,10,10) Post cycle assist, (still taking creating, hawthorn berry, vitamins ect), and DAA. I have considered an AI but dont think its necessary with its list of side effects in itself

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
You can throw FormaSurge in there with your PCT. It's a suicidal AI with Resveratrol added to it. It's awesome stuff! There are some people who get estro rebound related gyno off of Epi so it's better to have an AI than not have one and need one.

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
Not disagreeing with being prepared for a PCT however Epistane from my experience and what I've read has a rally low likely hood of aromatizing test into Estrogen that is to say epistane blocks that chemical change. Epistane is a great PH that many use for its anti-estrogenic properties to help reverse gyno. Be equipped for a pct but all I ran for mine after I ran a 6wk staked with trenazone was 40/40/20/20 Nolva with erase and titanium... AI was to help keep my gains... Good luck but kill er

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I know bro, while on Epi that conversion isn't so much an issue. But the board's are littered with guys who have had rebound gyno coming off Epi. It's a lot more common that most of us think.

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
****ty buzz,regardless, for your first cycle epi is pretty safe; but HAVE A PCT SET UP. Members seem to have finally gotten the message that scrambling for a pct when you have 1 wk of cycle left is no fun! In your case a SERM, with a test booster and AI will be good to help you retain your gains. And if you look hard enough I know you can find erase and TitaniumXL in a bundle for a pretty good $.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Save ur creatine for pct. for an AI for pct look into erase. And change ur doses to what my man suggested. He gave u a good 4 week run 10mgs is a waste and u may notice ugly sides at 50. Save 50 for ur next run if u feel 40 was a cake walk.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Save ur creatine for pct. for an AI for pct look into erase. And change ur doses to what my man suggested. He gave u a good 4 week run 10mgs is a waste and u may notice ugly sides at 50. Save 50 for ur next run if u feel 40 was a cake walk.
Great, thanks again for the advice ill start the dosing higher and work it up to 40mg. As far as the AI goes, from what ive researched AIs can cause a whole mess of other problems. Not sure if there are AIs which are "more milder" but from what I've read most completely cut off any estrogen production. I havent done a whole lot of homework on that subject

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Your thinking of the research chems.

Erase is a very good one, its is similar to aromasin. Formestane is a very very good one and since the introduction of a Transdermal application has become the choice of most guys on the boards for on cycle and pct. That's why I suggested the FormaSurge. If you don't know, Formestane is a suicidal AI and there is no chance of estrogen rebound when coming off of it. Doesn't need to be tapered like others do. Also in addition to the Formestane there is Resveratrol in it which is a natural SERM that would aid in your recovery during PCT. You won't have to worry when using our product. It $10 more than Erase depending on where you would get that from but your technically getting two supplements in one.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established

i like that for short run, but to run one bottle of lgi epi-10 if u ran 30/30/30/40 you would use the whole bottle and just have to start day one at 20. for anyone thinking of how to run just one bottle. which i may do

STLJones

STLJones

Awards

Erase is a very good one, its is similar to aromasin. Formestane is a very very good one and since the introduction of a Transdermal application has become the choice of most guys on the boards for on cycle and pct. That's why I suggested the FormaSurge. If you don't know, Formestane is a suicidal AI and there is no chance of estrogen rebound when coming off of it. Doesn't need to be tapered like others do. Also in addition to the Formestane there is Resveratrol in it which is a natural SERM that would aid in your recovery during PCT. You won't have to worry when using our product. It $10 more than Erase depending on where you would get that from but your technically getting two supplements in one.
I was recently reading a log of another member on here who was running transdermal formestane and loved it. I will definitely look into that. You wouldnt happen to know any members who have run epi and formestane together off the top of your head, would you? I'll do research on my own but was curious.

Thanks again for the advice

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I haven't heard of anyone using the two together. I was talking about using the FormaSurge in your PCT you won't need it on cycle.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
I haven't heard of anyone using the two together. I was talking about using the FormaSurge in your PCT you won't need it on cycle.
Ah ok gotcha. I did do some searching around and found a couple of guys who kind of did a bridge between the two and said they loved it. May try using it during week 3 or 4 of the cycle and make a log for others since its not exactly popular.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Ah ok gotcha. I did do some searching around and found a couple of guys who kind of did a bridge between the two and said they loved it. May try using it during week 3 or 4 of the cycle and make a log for others since its not exactly popular.
That would be awesome bro!

Exian

Exian

Awards
I want to run an epistane cycle too. I've never ran it and have heard good things.

boz8029

Awards

Could I replace Erase with Formasurge or should I take both for my PCT after a Havoc cycle? Thanks. How many applications would be needed per day?

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Yes, you can replace the Erase with FormaSurge. Just follow the directions on the bottle, 2 pumps twice daily spread over your shoulders and chest.

boz8029

Awards
Since the product is a suicide AI there is no reason to try to taper off right?