Formestane as a stand alone supp?
- 03-07-2010, 01:16 AM
- 03-20-2010, 07:39 PM
03-20-2010, 08:19 PM
03-21-2010, 04:30 PM
03-21-2010, 04:58 PM
03-21-2010, 09:50 PM
IMO and personal experience with formastsne, t blocked estrogen great and even tho it's an androgen it was very effective as a pct product.
10-19-2012, 07:17 AM
Does anyone have that post online that showed increase in testosterone from bloods?
I bought it to dry out, estrogen feels too high, libido rock bottom, but i saw lots of reviews saying strength went up too with vascilarity.
Now im wondering though if I wanted a Havoc cycle all along and wasted my cash on this as Ill get no gains? Dont people get gains on erase?
10-19-2012, 10:38 PM
10-22-2012, 05:35 PM
I still stand my original thoughts concerning it as part of PCT. Also I never experienced any hair loss from it, but I can say that about anything else in the mix too.
10-22-2012, 08:57 PM
on cycle and after pct are both very good times to incorporate formestane, imo.
even as part of a cut, excellent choice for leaning out!!!!
WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
Similar Forum Threads
- By useyourhead in forum SupplementsReplies: 84Last Post: 10-15-2011, 01:09 AM
- By franklv in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-30-2010, 03:29 AM
- By mattyh7688 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-28-2007, 02:44 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 46Last Post: 11-19-2005, 07:23 PM
- By Squats in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2005, 02:55 PM