Formestane as a stand alone supp?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. haha a nice resurrection of a thread back from 04 geeeeez. But while were on it LV Form looks pretty sweet. anyone pick it up?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. Lolzors, I forgot I ever pposted this.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    reread the above posts. They're all shop talk. The only guy that actually used TD formestane got shot down by someone who didn't like what he saw on paper.

Based on the above posts, Wyatt Earp had NOT used TD formestane as of the time that he made those posts. It's possible that his opinion may have changed since then.
    hahaha, that a boy! be careful though-bobo doesn't like it when his opinions are wrong, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Anyone else chime in on its use as a stand alone? Hair loss? Anything?

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hahaha, that a boy! be careful though-bobo doesn't like it when his opinions are wrong, lol.
    no offense intended. At the same time, I stand by my post and my assumptions, unless Wyatt has more information to reveal regarding those posts.

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Anyone else chime in on its use as a stand alone? Hair loss? Anything?
    I have never experienced hair loss with formestane.
    •   

6. IMO and personal experience with formastsne, t blocked estrogen great and even tho it's an androgen it was very effective as a pct product.

7. Does anyone have that post online that showed increase in testosterone from bloods?

I bought it to dry out, estrogen feels too high, libido rock bottom, but i saw lots of reviews saying strength went up too with vascilarity.

Now im wondering though if I wanted a Havoc cycle all along and wasted my cash on this as Ill get no gains? Dont people get gains on erase?

8. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Does anyone have that post online that showed increase in testosterone from bloods?

I bought it to dry out, estrogen feels too high, libido rock bottom, but i saw lots of reviews saying strength went up too with vascilarity.

Now im wondering though if I wanted a Havoc cycle all along and wasted my cash on this as Ill get no gains? Dont people get gains on erase?
    should have done more research...if big gains were what you were looking for then you should have gone with havoc and used formestane as part of pct-you notice i said part of!!!!

9. I still stand my original thoughts concerning it as part of PCT. Also I never experienced any hair loss from it, but I can say that about anything else in the mix too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx View Post
    I still stand my original thoughts concerning it as part of PCT. Also I never experienced any hair loss from it, but I can say that about anything else in the mix too.
    true, their are many who disagree with formestane as part of pct....my thoughts on that are there are so many different and viable ways to use formestane, that if pct is not how you want to use formestane then don't!!!

on cycle and after pct are both very good times to incorporate formestane, imo.

even as part of a cut, excellent choice for leaning out!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BCAAs .. Do they need to be taken as stand alone supp?
    By useyourhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 12:09 AM
  2. Is it worth using Deca as a stand alone?
    By franklv in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 02:29 AM
  3. letrozole as a stand alone??
    By mattyh7688 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 01:44 PM
  4. Article: Anavar as a stand alone, Myths..?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 06:23 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 01:55 PM