good stack or go a bit softer?

mylo

mylo

Awards
okay well i'm just stocking up on prohormones because i just had my gyno removed however the doc messed up and i'm getting another surgery to remove the rest of the gland (free i hope, considering it's on his behalf)...

so i bought hard rock's M1D which is supposed to be a prohormone to d-bol and significantly anabolic on its own.

i'm planning on going a whole month on 60 mg every day.

i'm also planning on buying an epi clone to fight off the estrogenic sides and add to the stack..

they're both methyls so will the liver damage be bad? i already have fish oil and milk thistle ready, along with a mutlivitamin complex.

also is high dose clomid at around 100 mg everyday good enough for pct?

thanks!

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
M1D has I believe a 15% conversion to dbol. Also your dosage for it is rather low, I would run it at 90mg personally. Tudca should protect your liver. clomid run at 100/50/50/25 (100mg throughout would make you miserable) with erase (or other AI).

okay well i'm just stocking up on prohormones because i just had my gyno removed however the doc messed up and i'm getting another surgery to remove the rest of the gland (free i hope, considering it's on his behalf)...

so i bought hard rock's M1D which is supposed to be a prohormone to d-bol and significantly anabolic on its own.

i'm planning on going a whole month on 60 mg every day.

i'm also planning on buying an epi clone to fight off the estrogenic sides and add to the stack..

they're both methyls so will the liver damage be bad? i already have fish oil and milk thistle ready, along with a mutlivitamin complex.

also is high dose clomid at around 100 mg everyday good enough for pct?

thanks!

mylo

mylo

Awards
M1D has I believe a 15% conversion to dbol. Also your dosage for it is rather low, I would run it at 90mg personally. Tudca should protect your liver. clomid run at 100/50/50/25 (100mg throughout would make you miserable) with erase (or other AI).
hmm... i'm considering in investing in another bottle of m1d and just running it at 120 mg. my lipids are spot on so i suppose i'll be fine...

and well the epi i've heard is a good anti-estrogen on cycle...

i ran clomid at 100/50/25/25 once and didn't have many sides, but the first week made me want to rip someone's head off....

thanks, bro!