5-6 Week M1-T cycles have been fine for me

rocckky

rocckky

Awards
I don't know if it'll all come back to haunt me but I've used 5-6 week M1 cycles for the last few years.
I AM an experienced user.. but I'm always surprised at the 2 week recommendations..(I've also done the 2on 2off) cycles.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Past few years? M1T was released about 1 year ago

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if it'll all come back to haunt me but I've used 5-6 week M1 cycles for the last few years.
I AM an experienced user.. but I'm always surprised at the 2 week recommendations..(I've also done the 2on 2off) cycles.
I would like to know how you come across "fine for me" is this based on feel or on blood tests. Some ppl feel fine on m1t I guess you are one of the lucky few. If it is based on feel, I would like to see some blood work from someone as yourself that dosen't experience the nasty sides that the majority do.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
i'm feeling really tired and my lower back hurts just from reading this thread.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
I would of stayed on it for 5-6 week cause i felt fine but i didnt
know about my liver ect.

rocckky

rocckky

Awards
I've done 4 different cycles of M1-t. 1st time a few 2 week cycles, then a 4 weeker, then two of 5-6 weeks.
Always did 4-diol with to combat the lethargy. Back issues the 1st time round.. coral calcium took care of it.
Did it with Mdien the last cycle.... and the 3rd cycle did it with transdermal fina!
I do 10 grams usually 2-3 hours before going to bed when I've stacked it... and 20 grams otherwise.

I kept all gains... the best was when I gained for 2-3 weeks following the Mi-t cycle. I used Vitex, Formastat, and heavy Zebutol from Zoelabs... I actually put on 5-6 more pounds following this cycle.
I did no bloodwork, my assessment was based on strength, weight fluctuation, and libido/sexdrive/performance.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
be safe - get the bloodwork done

otherwise how much have you gained?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Studdscruggs Supplements 11
clayface91 Cycle Logs 14
Est1969 Supplements 5