Pstanz cycle please critique

amiller745

Awards
This will be my third cycle, the first two being epistane solo. I am going to be running pstanz solo on a cutting diet. Of course I'll be using a multivitamin, fish oil, whey protein, and cissuss. This is how I have it

Pre load cycle assist for 2 weeks

Pstanz 150/200/200/200/250/250
Cycle Assist 4/4/4/4/4/4

PCT
PCT Assist 4/4/4/4/0/0
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
Lean xtreme 3/3/3/3/0/0

Yes I'm using OTC PCT and I have used a serm before and know the importance of it. Since I'm running pstanz solo, I decided to use an OTC.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U need a much higher dose if ur running it solo 450-500

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah, mild is an overstatement.

standon23

Awards
Ran it for 8 weeks 3 bottles starting ar 150 ending at 400 absolutely no change from
Natural
Gains minimal at best I ate like a horse and barely kept any fat gain off literally erase Daa is way better

standon23

Awards
Also did 1 ad 4 ad chrome high dose whcu was alittle better for weight

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be my third cycle, the first two being epistane solo. I am going to be running pstanz solo on a cutting diet. Of course I'll be using a multivitamin, fish oil, whey protein, and cissuss. This is how I have it

Pre load cycle assist for 2 weeks

Pstanz 150/200/200/200/250/250
Cycle Assist 4/4/4/4/4/4

PCT
PCT Assist 4/4/4/4/0/0
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
Lean xtreme 3/3/3/3/0/0

Yes I'm using OTC PCT and I have used a serm before and know the importance of it. Since I'm running pstanz solo, I decided to use an OTC.
Pick up one bottle of androlean and your good to go.Sorry to say pstanz is banned so no mo pstanz.That dose is a fine stacking dose.I suggest either one *or 2* bottles of andro lean or andro drive.Or you can run hdrol *hella drol,halo ect ect* for a slim down cycle with a meythl

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Pick up one bottle of androlean and your good to go.Sorry to say pstanz is banned so no mo pstanz.That dose is a fine stacking dose.I suggest either one *or 2* bottles of andro lean or andro drive.Or you can run hdrol *hella drol,halo ect ect* for a slim down cycle with a meythl
this is good advice. i would run AH/AL. but the cheaper option would be to run hdrol,pmag, or other mild compound.