Recomp or keep bulking?

Bubbagump

Awards
Is it necessary to recomp after every cycle if you are still going for bigger? Or just run bulking cycles?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Entirely depends on your goals. What your stats are including body fat %.

Bubbagump

Awards
5'7 148 18%bf. Want to get to 175ish eventually.
Ive been 145-155 for the past 15 years and cant break over the 155 mark no matter how I eat or train. Super high metabolism and genetically small. My dad was never over 150

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Weight means nothing its all about LBM. I'd recomp if I were you.

Bubbagump

Awards
So how soon can/should I start a recomp cycle after a DMZ cycle? Is it basically the same rules as another bulk cycle?

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
So how soon can/should I start a recomp cycle after a DMZ cycle? Is it basically the same rules as another bulk cycle?

Time on usually = time off. 6 week cycle + 4 week pct = 10 weeks off. You can recomp in between cycles too.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
How about you start recomping with 0 anabolics? Eat 200 calories above maintenance on lifting days, and 200 less on off days. Add in cardio and solid training.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
How about you start recomping with 0 anabolics? Eat 200 calories above maintenance on lifting days, and 200 less on off days. Add in cardio and solid training.
Yeah +200 -200, or +20% -20% cycling carbs and fats between lifting and off days.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Just bulk man. Why cut now your at a super low weight. If your goal is to get to 175 then you have a long long Rd ahead. also I don't kno what the f your doing messing with anabolics. Get your diet in check. If you can't gain naturally seriously just give it up.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Why...? :thinking: If you don't have a diet down to gain weight naturally then you're not going to have much use of steroids since they are also diet dependent. Even if you'd gain weight while on then have fun keeping the gains during and after PCT.