M14ADD 3 WEEKS POST as promised

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I am three weeks into post cycle now and i have retained all the mass that i gained. here is how the stacked looked like
week 1 to 7 M14add 60mg ed ended with 120mg ed THA ****
week 1 to 7 VPX 1-TEST 6cc ed ended with 12cc ed THA **** yes i like vpx so shut up!!!!!
week 1 to 3 M4-OHN 12MG did not do **** for me
week 6 to 7 M5AA 40mg preworkout THA ****

gained a total of 14 pounds. kept all

biceps .50inch gain
chest 3inch gain
shoulder 3inch gain
waist -1inch gain
legs 3 inch gain

this was a kickass cycle but the STRONGEST item in this stack was my DIET AND TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!

NUFF SAID

i will be stocking up on the following

20 bottles of m14
20 bottlesm4oh-n
20 bottles m1t
10 bottles mdht
40grms 1-test
80grms 4ad

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Dont waste your money on PH's after the ban dude...

Also you were on:
week 1 to 7 M14add 60mg ed ended with 120mg ed THA ****
week 1 to 7 VPX 1-TEST 6cc ed ended with 12cc ed THA **** yes i like vpx so shut up!!!!!
So how do you know that:week 1 to 3 M4-OHN 12MG did not do **** for me.

And dont most people go with a minimum of 16mg m4ohn?

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Funny how he was stacking 3 PH's at once in the beginning, but selectively decided one of them wasn't doing anything for him.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
Funny how he was stacking 3 PH's at once in the beginning, but selectively decided one of them wasn't doing anything for him.
and he's still gonna buy 20 bottles of it, even though it didn't "do anything" for him :blink:

BackHand

Awards
hahaha

thats alot of money , just get some JUICE!!! lol unless u dont swing that way lol

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
vpx is a waste 50mg/ml is a joke ESPECIALLY at the price

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Dont waste your money on PH's after the ban dude...
This may be a good point, although I imagine stocking up could have more to do with availability than price and effectiveness.

I haven't been checking in here much recently, but wouldn't stocking up on a Schdule III drug, even if done so before the ban, still make possession illegal post-ban?

cm5

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
first off there were a couple of people asking me to post my after cycle results, thats why i posted them in the first place.
second VPX IS THE ****
third i am buying all those stuff for people and not myself, and i plan on doing m4o-hn but on higher doses next time

thanks

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what makes vpx, as you so eloquently put it, "the ****"?
its expensive and severally underconcentrated forcing one to inject enormous amounts of oil per week

finally if you are buying all of those products for "others" why didn't you say that orginally and why did you say that YOU will be stocking up on those products?

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
its expensive and severally underconcentrated forcing one to inject enormous amounts of oil per week

finally if you are buying all of those products for "others" why didn't you say that orginally and why did you say that YOU will be stocking up on those products?
He probably didn't inject :blink:

Grant

Awards
  • Established

No wonder you have such a high post count (for being her since Aug), you post useless crap. Nice try in breaking down his grammer, do you say"I am going to the store to get some food for thanksgiving" or do you say, "I am going to the store to get some food for thanksgiving that people other then me are going to eat". Unless you are really weird, Im sure you say the first one.

And if you had any common sense you would realize that he is talking about an ORAL 1-test, who the hell injects 6ccs Every day? It is in liquid form. Also not all VPX products are expensive, do some research. For example, redline is a good product with a good price. Use some VPX products before talking ****.

btw, I dont work for them, and used to dislike them, but have had good results with every product I have used by them. On some of the prohormones you should up the reccomended dosage, but that is the case with most products, for liability reasons.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
No wonder you have such a high post count (for being her since Aug), you post useless crap. Nice try in breaking down his grammer, do you say"I am going to the store to get some food for thanksgiving" or do you say, "I am going to the store to get some food for thanksgiving that people other then me are going to eat". Unless you are really weird, Im sure you say the first one.

And if you had any common sense you would realize that he is talking about an ORAL 1-test, who the hell injects 6ccs Every day? It is in liquid form. Also not all VPX products are expensive, do some research. For example, redline is a good product with a good price. Use some VPX products before talking ****.

btw, I dont work for them, and used to dislike them, but have had good results with every product I have used by them. On some of the prohormones you should up the reccomended dosage, but that is the case with most products, for liability reasons.
first off i don't believe i have many useless posts at all do a search under my name and tell me what useless posts i have
secondly, many people have bought a ton of ph's because of the ban ... i'm relatively certain they aren't banning thanksgiving-type foods anytime soon

that was foolish of me not to recognize that he was using their oral 1-test, i didn't notice the dosage he was using . . . i just assumed he was taking a normal dosage of their 1-test cyp which is concentrated at 50mg/ml forcing one to shoot an enormous amount of oil each week (normal dosage ~ 700mg = 14 ml per week)
that, however, just furthers my point as 1-test has a very poor bioavailability

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Grant i think mainly they are talking about VPXs prohormones not redline ect.
:think: And why wouldnt those "people" buy there own ****. But yea i like how he
singled out the mohn out.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
first off i don't believe i have many useless posts at all do a search under my name and tell me what useless posts i have
secondly, many people have bought a ton of ph's because of the ban ... i'm relatively certain they aren't banning thanksgiving-type foods anytime soon

that was foolish of me not to recognize that he was using their oral 1-test, i didn't notice the dosage he was using . . . i just assumed he was taking a normal dosage of their 1-test cyp which is concentrated at 50mg/ml forcing one to shoot an enormous amount of oil each week (normal dosage ~ 700mg = 14 ml per week)
that, however, just furthers my point as 1-test has a very poor bioavailability
My compairson was that no one usually specifies what they are doing with what they buy, because it woud just make things take longer to say. I just think it was a cheap shot by you is all. Also, of course people buy PH's for themselves, but 20 bottles...... come on. His purchase would cost him over a thousand dollars. He is not taking the injectable 1 test from VPX, he is taking the oral version.

"Grant i think mainly they are talking about VPXs prohormones not redline ect.
:think: And why wouldnt those "people" buy there own ****. But yea i like how he
singled out the mohn out."

These "people" I was talking about were the people you prepare food for thanksgiving, thats why they wouldnt buy thier own ****. If you were talking about him buying them for friends, alopt of people dont know about PH's so you could buy a bunch and tell people about them and make a profit, not smart but still... Someone buying 20 bottles of something is planning on selling them, or else they are just retarded.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
it was not intended as a cheap shot at all and i apologize if it came across as such
i read it as "i will be stocking up" meaning he will keep them in stock to have for a long long time
i realize it will cost a lot of money, but so do vpx's prohormones, and over the course of 10-15 years, the amount he would spend on those prohormones wouldn't be that much

i wasn't trying to be a dick and sorry if i came across like one, and i realize he isn't injecting 1-test and apologized and admitted i read it incorrectly

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Yea only the first line was aimed at you grant talking about there prohormones
the rest was a general statment about diplo Confusion. I understood your
thanksgiving example

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
The VPX 1-TEST is actually an oral hormone.
Yes i am buying all those substance to sell. people at my gym saw the results i made in my appearance and asked me what i was taking and i simply told them. Now they too want a to try. Thats the reason i am buying that much. It is going to cost me over a thousand dollars yes! but i am also going to make alot of gain so thats it.

thanks

sorry if i offended anybody

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
They call it a oral hormone because they dont want to condone needle
usage. Thats why you inject it. Or are you not using Cypionate. Why not
just but test powder and do a trans will be cheaper and more effective than
anything you swallow thats not meth

Grant

Awards
  • Established
No problem, just a misunderstanding, I have spent too much time at BB.com where people flame others all day. Glad we dont have that here. My mistake.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
The VPX 1-TEST is actually an oral hormone.
Yes i am buying all those substance to sell. people at my gym saw the results i made in my appearance and asked me what i was taking and i simply told them. Now they too want a to try. Thats the reason i am buying that much. It is going to cost me over a thousand dollars yes! but i am also going to make alot of gain so thats it.

thanks

sorry if i offended anybody
Not smart....I would delete this post if I was you. Oh and be prepared to loose alot of money many people will just go to real steroids after the ban. M1t and 1ad are 2 things that I could see people still selling after the ban in large quantities.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Well what i was thinking is that they all need to be stacked with something to be real effective like m1,4 m4ohn mdht its kinda pointless to take em by themselves. Because that is not enough test and 4ad to stack it will all those that why i say its BS. And if you tell people what your taking still why wouldnt they just get online and order it and learn what they are putting in there body and how it works and pct sides ect ect.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Also why the hell would you sell these things after the ban, they will be in the same class as AAS, you might as well sell real **** (though it would be stupid to do either, I do not condone any illegal activities)

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Thanks grant

I gave it a second thought and i think i will just give the gym rats at my gym the web address so they can read for themselves.

thanks to everybody who responded to this post.