M14ADD 3 WEEKS POST as promised - AnabolicMinds.com

M14ADD 3 WEEKS POST as promised

  1. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    428

    Reputation

    M14ADD 3 WEEKS POST as promised


    I am three weeks into post cycle now and i have retained all the mass that i gained. here is how the stacked looked like
    week 1 to 7 M14add 60mg ed ended with 120mg ed THA ****
    week 1 to 7 VPX 1-TEST 6cc ed ended with 12cc ed THA **** yes i like vpx so shut up!!!!!
    week 1 to 3 M4-OHN 12MG did not do **** for me
    week 6 to 7 M5AA 40mg preworkout THA ****

    gained a total of 14 pounds. kept all

    biceps .50inch gain
    chest 3inch gain
    shoulder 3inch gain
    waist -1inch gain
    legs 3 inch gain

    this was a kickass cycle but the STRONGEST item in this stack was my DIET AND TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!

    NUFF SAID

    i will be stocking up on the following

    20 bottles of m14
    20 bottlesm4oh-n
    20 bottles m1t
    10 bottles mdht
    40grms 1-test
    80grms 4ad

  2. New Member
    Buc4Life04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    318

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    i will be stocking up on the following

    20 bottles of m14
    20 bottlesm4oh-n
    20 bottles m1t
    10 bottles mdht
    40grms 1-test
    80grms 4ad
    When i see pics ill belive it.
  3. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    714

    Reputation

    Dont waste your money on PH's after the ban dude...

    Also you were on:
    week 1 to 7 M14add 60mg ed ended with 120mg ed THA ****
    week 1 to 7 VPX 1-TEST 6cc ed ended with 12cc ed THA **** yes i like vpx so shut up!!!!!
    So how do you know that:week 1 to 3 M4-OHN 12MG did not do **** for me.

    And dont most people go with a minimum of 16mg m4ohn?
    •   
       

  4. Jcc
    New Member
    Jcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    303

    Reputation

    Funny how he was stacking 3 PH's at once in the beginning, but selectively decided one of them wasn't doing anything for him.
  5. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1097

    Reputation

    who did he promise? im lost
  6. Board Supporter
    zeromagnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    238

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcc
    Funny how he was stacking 3 PH's at once in the beginning, but selectively decided one of them wasn't doing anything for him.
    and he's still gonna buy 20 bottles of it, even though it didn't "do anything" for him
  7. New Member
    BackHand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    142

    Reputation

    hahaha

    thats alot of money , just get some JUICE!!! lol unless u dont swing that way lol
  8. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1963

    Reputation

    vpx is a waste 50mg/ml is a joke ESPECIALLY at the price
  9. New Member
    cookmic5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    265
    Rep Power
    273

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    Dont waste your money on PH's after the ban dude...
    This may be a good point, although I imagine stocking up could have more to do with availability than price and effectiveness.

    I haven't been checking in here much recently, but wouldn't stocking up on a Schdule III drug, even if done so before the ban, still make possession illegal post-ban?

    cm5
  10. Jcc
    New Member
    Jcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    303

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cookmic5
    I haven't been checking in here much recently, but wouldn't stocking up on a Schdule III drug, even if done so before the ban, still make possession illegal post-ban?

    cm5
    Yes.
  11. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    428

    Reputation

    first off there were a couple of people asking me to post my after cycle results, thats why i posted them in the first place.
    second VPX IS THE ****
    third i am buying all those stuff for people and not myself, and i plan on doing m4o-hn but on higher doses next time

    thanks
  12. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1963

    Reputation

    what makes vpx, as you so eloquently put it, "the ****"?
    its expensive and severally underconcentrated forcing one to inject enormous amounts of oil per week

    finally if you are buying all of those products for "others" why didn't you say that orginally and why did you say that YOU will be stocking up on those products?
  13. Board Supporter
    Sgt. Ownage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    193

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    what makes vpx, as you so eloquently put it, "the ****"?
    its expensive and severally underconcentrated forcing one to inject enormous amounts of oil per week

    finally if you are buying all of those products for "others" why didn't you say that orginally and why did you say that YOU will be stocking up on those products?
    He probably didn't inject
  14. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    714

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    what makes vpx, as you so eloquently put it, "the ****"?
    its expensive and severally underconcentrated forcing one to inject enormous amounts of oil per week

    finally if you are buying all of those products for "others" why didn't you say that orginally and why did you say that YOU will be stocking up on those products?
    No wonder you have such a high post count (for being her since Aug), you post useless crap. Nice try in breaking down his grammer, do you say"I am going to the store to get some food for thanksgiving" or do you say, "I am going to the store to get some food for thanksgiving that people other then me are going to eat". Unless you are really weird, Im sure you say the first one.

    And if you had any common sense you would realize that he is talking about an ORAL 1-test, who the hell injects 6ccs Every day? It is in liquid form. Also not all VPX products are expensive, do some research. For example, redline is a good product with a good price. Use some VPX products before talking ****.

    btw, I dont work for them, and used to dislike them, but have had good results with every product I have used by them. On some of the prohormones you should up the reccomended dosage, but that is the case with most products, for liability reasons.
  15. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1963

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    No wonder you have such a high post count (for being her since Aug), you post useless crap. Nice try in breaking down his grammer, do you say"I am going to the store to get some food for thanksgiving" or do you say, "I am going to the store to get some food for thanksgiving that people other then me are going to eat". Unless you are really weird, Im sure you say the first one.

    And if you had any common sense you would realize that he is talking about an ORAL 1-test, who the hell injects 6ccs Every day? It is in liquid form. Also not all VPX products are expensive, do some research. For example, redline is a good product with a good price. Use some VPX products before talking ****.

    btw, I dont work for them, and used to dislike them, but have had good results with every product I have used by them. On some of the prohormones you should up the reccomended dosage, but that is the case with most products, for liability reasons.
    first off i don't believe i have many useless posts at all do a search under my name and tell me what useless posts i have
    secondly, many people have bought a ton of ph's because of the ban ... i'm relatively certain they aren't banning thanksgiving-type foods anytime soon

    that was foolish of me not to recognize that he was using their oral 1-test, i didn't notice the dosage he was using . . . i just assumed he was taking a normal dosage of their 1-test cyp which is concentrated at 50mg/ml forcing one to shoot an enormous amount of oil each week (normal dosage ~ 700mg = 14 ml per week)
    that, however, just furthers my point as 1-test has a very poor bioavailability
  16. New Member
    Buc4Life04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    318

    Reputation

    Grant i think mainly they are talking about VPXs prohormones not redline ect.
    And why wouldnt those "people" buy there own ****. But yea i like how he
    singled out the mohn out.
  17. Banned
    Brodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation


    vpx is a waste 50mg/ml is a joke ESPECIALLY at the price
    Of course, this is true. I hope all agree.
  18. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    714

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    first off i don't believe i have many useless posts at all do a search under my name and tell me what useless posts i have
    secondly, many people have bought a ton of ph's because of the ban ... i'm relatively certain they aren't banning thanksgiving-type foods anytime soon

    that was foolish of me not to recognize that he was using their oral 1-test, i didn't notice the dosage he was using . . . i just assumed he was taking a normal dosage of their 1-test cyp which is concentrated at 50mg/ml forcing one to shoot an enormous amount of oil each week (normal dosage ~ 700mg = 14 ml per week)
    that, however, just furthers my point as 1-test has a very poor bioavailability
    My compairson was that no one usually specifies what they are doing with what they buy, because it woud just make things take longer to say. I just think it was a cheap shot by you is all. Also, of course people buy PH's for themselves, but 20 bottles...... come on. His purchase would cost him over a thousand dollars. He is not taking the injectable 1 test from VPX, he is taking the oral version.

    "Grant i think mainly they are talking about VPXs prohormones not redline ect.
    And why wouldnt those "people" buy there own ****. But yea i like how he
    singled out the mohn out."

    These "people" I was talking about were the people you prepare food for thanksgiving, thats why they wouldnt buy thier own ****. If you were talking about him buying them for friends, alopt of people dont know about PH's so you could buy a bunch and tell people about them and make a profit, not smart but still... Someone buying 20 bottles of something is planning on selling them, or else they are just retarded.
  19. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    714

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    Of course, this is true. I hope all agree.
    Yes, that is outrageous.
  20. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1963

    Reputation

    it was not intended as a cheap shot at all and i apologize if it came across as such
    i read it as "i will be stocking up" meaning he will keep them in stock to have for a long long time
    i realize it will cost a lot of money, but so do vpx's prohormones, and over the course of 10-15 years, the amount he would spend on those prohormones wouldn't be that much

    i wasn't trying to be a dick and sorry if i came across like one, and i realize he isn't injecting 1-test and apologized and admitted i read it incorrectly
  21. New Member
    Buc4Life04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    318

    Reputation

    Yea only the first line was aimed at you grant talking about there prohormones
    the rest was a general statment about diplo Confusion. I understood your
    thanksgiving example
  22. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    428

    Reputation

    The VPX 1-TEST is actually an oral hormone.
    Yes i am buying all those substance to sell. people at my gym saw the results i made in my appearance and asked me what i was taking and i simply told them. Now they too want a to try. Thats the reason i am buying that much. It is going to cost me over a thousand dollars yes! but i am also going to make alot of gain so thats it.

    thanks

    sorry if i offended anybody
  23. New Member
    Buc4Life04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    318

    Reputation

    They call it a oral hormone because they dont want to condone needle
    usage. Thats why you inject it. Or are you not using Cypionate. Why not
    just but test powder and do a trans will be cheaper and more effective than
    anything you swallow thats not meth
  24. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    714

    Reputation

    No problem, just a misunderstanding, I have spent too much time at BB.com where people flame others all day. Glad we dont have that here. My mistake.
  25. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    714

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    The VPX 1-TEST is actually an oral hormone.
    Yes i am buying all those substance to sell. people at my gym saw the results i made in my appearance and asked me what i was taking and i simply told them. Now they too want a to try. Thats the reason i am buying that much. It is going to cost me over a thousand dollars yes! but i am also going to make alot of gain so thats it.

    thanks

    sorry if i offended anybody
    Not smart....I would delete this post if I was you. Oh and be prepared to loose alot of money many people will just go to real steroids after the ban. M1t and 1ad are 2 things that I could see people still selling after the ban in large quantities.
  26. New Member
    Buc4Life04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    318

    Reputation

    Well what i was thinking is that they all need to be stacked with something to be real effective like m1,4 m4ohn mdht its kinda pointless to take em by themselves. Because that is not enough test and 4ad to stack it will all those that why i say its BS. And if you tell people what your taking still why wouldnt they just get online and order it and learn what they are putting in there body and how it works and pct sides ect ect.
  27. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    714

    Reputation

    Also why the hell would you sell these things after the ban, they will be in the same class as AAS, you might as well sell real **** (though it would be stupid to do either, I do not condone any illegal activities)
  28. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    428

    Reputation

    Thanks grant

    I gave it a second thought and i think i will just give the gym rats at my gym the web address so they can read for themselves.

    thanks to everybody who responded to this post.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. thoghts on a 3 week post cycle?
    By underboss22 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 07:13 PM
  2. 3 week post cycle?
    By underboss22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 03:12 PM
  3. As Promised!
    By avenue Red in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 03:21 PM
  4. ok as promised heres the wheels
    By Ripped1 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 09:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in