So, I thought id start at the safer side of steroids (oral)

Byard

Awards
To be honest iv'e always been abit 'scared' of steroids. I get paranoid thinking its damaging my heart etc. So I thought id start lightly, with a low, oral dose of steroids (35mg of promag in the morning, 35mg in the evening). I started last night and have been reading up on steroid effects on the heart, and read this:

Anabolic Steroids and the Cardiovascular System
Although no long term studies have been conducted into the effects of anabolic steroids on the heart and the vascular system there is evidence from studies and investigations that they can cause or are risk factors for cardiovascular system damage, problems with blood pressure and lipoproteins such as cholesterol. There is some evidence that anabolic steroids can cause structural changes to the heart and that heart disease and strokes are possible with anabolic steroids especially oral types of the drug.

I'm really worried now, are they over exaggerating? I might just be being paranoid, but I don't want to die!

Thanks

woodbear

Awards
that will take some time and use.... but you got it wrong, orals are the worst.. everyone more or less agrees on that here, if you want to do it safe, you either dont use them(like me) or you go for plain test injections... few sides besides the suppression of hpta over time (ball shrink), pretty darn safe compared to orals.
But test too in the long run, can affect the cardiovascular system too... but to a lesser degree...

Test is more or less the safest steroid solution... orals...not so much. but offcourse requires pinning...

but most short oral cycles is not that bad, sure there will be temporarly rises in some values that will go away after discontinued use... worse are the risks of permanently lowered testosterone, and gyno issues for a few lbs of muscle, that will over time dimmish, hence the urge to cycle again and again...;-)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest iv'e always been abit 'scared' of steroids. I get paranoid thinking its damaging my heart etc. So I thought id start lightly, with a low, oral dose of steroids (35mg of promag in the morning, 35mg in the evening). I started last night and have been reading up on steroid effects on the heart, and read this:

I'm really worried now, are they over exaggerating? I might just be being paranoid, but I don't want to die!

Thanks
Just like hardcore drugs one dose won't kill you it's the abuse that does it.You're not going to die but yes,steroids can cause some major damage.Just use responsibly.You have on cycle support and your pct on point correct?

Byard

Awards
Yeah, I preloaded AI cycle support for a week before and will keep using throughout. Also think im going with nolvadex for PCT but I haven't ordered any yet.

Cheers :)

Byard

Awards
that will take some time and use.... but you got it wrong, orals are the worst.. everyone more or less agrees on that here, if you want to do it safe, you either dont use them(like me) or you go for plain test injections... few sides besides the suppression of hpta over time (ball shrink), pretty darn safe compared to orals.
But test too in the long run, can affect the cardiovascular system too... but to a lesser degree...

Test is more or less the safest steroid solution... orals...not so much. but offcourse requires pinning...

but most short oral cycles is not that bad, sure there will be temporarly rises in some values that will go away after discontinued use... worse are the risks of permanently lowered testosterone, and gyno issues for a few lbs of muscle, that will over time dimmish, hence the urge to cycle again and again...;-)
Hmm I don't think I could bring myself to inject, hence the orals. This will probably be my first and only cycle then. Thanks for the reply

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

They have oral liver friendly test out there.Moves through your body similar to the andro series.Although it's not legal and it is 90/100 of regular test I'm also fairly sure it's very hard to get,deemed useless by bodybuilders so Idk if sources have it.I know some TRT docs use it.

Test causes muscle growth and the heart is a muscle.Enlarged heart is still a pretty serious side effect but this comes to be over the span of alot of effing cycles or long term abuse.I would like to pin but I donot know how to do it and the horror stories of infections steer me away.Pus filled quads?NO THANK YOU!

If you can get it right it is safer than some orals*dbol,m1t,oral tren,cheque drops,Superdrol".The andro series and the unmethyl winstroll clones seem to not to be side heavy and safe although a bit milder*except for andro bulk,whooooo buddy.*

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I preloaded AI cycle support for a week before and will keep using throughout. Also think im going with nolvadex for PCT but I haven't ordered any yet.

Cheers :)
Get that in hand before your cycle next time.Never know how long it will take to get there or how much money you will have to spare in the future.How old are you and how long have you been training if you don't mind me asking?

Byard

Awards
They have oral liver friendly test out there.Moves through your body similar to the andro series.Although it's not legal and it is 90/100 of regular test I'm also fairly sure it's very hard to get,deemed useless by bodybuilders so Idk if sources have it.I know some TRT docs use it.

Test causes muscle growth and the heart is a muscle.Enlarged heart is still a pretty serious side effect but this comes to be over the span of alot of effing cycles or long term abuse.I would like to pin but I donot know how to do it and the horror stories of infections steer me away.Pus filled quads?NO THANK YOU!

If you can get it right it is safer than some orals*dbol,m1t,oral tren,cheque drops,Superdrol".The andro series and the unmethyl winstroll clones seem to not to be side heavy and safe although a bit milder*except for andro bulk,whooooo buddy.*
That sounds interesting, do you what they are called? Why do bodybuilders think they are useless?

And as for the heart, does it grow /get bigger to a certain point through natural training?

Byard

Awards
Get that in hand before your cycle next time.Never know how long it will take to get there or how much money you will have to spare in the future.How old are you and how long have you been training if you don't mind me asking?
Yeah I know I should have got it before. I might get some now, although not sure of best place to order. (in the UK). I know I'll get flamed for this, but iv'e only been training 2 months. I'm just looking to speed the process up. I'm 23.

woodbear

Awards
2 months...2 MONTHS! totally useless to run anything... you`ll just blow up a bit, then shrink back... and probably gain even slower later without. You need a foundation to really appraciate this stuff...

You`ll get just as good results from creatine... use mono, regular loading for a week and then stick ot a higher dose. That will give you a good deal of bloat size too, and mimick the results from gear. But then you can stick to a lower dose of 3-5 g a day for as long as you like and keep the damn gains...

woodbear

Awards
I`d have you gain atleast 10lbs naturally in 2 months if I trained you, and showeled food and good supps down your throat... I put 15lbs on a friend in 3 months....and he had trained for 10 years prior,,
Spend this year eating big and training heavy, then diet down a bit next spring... if your not gained 20-30lbs, 10-15lbs of that lean, by xmas... your doing it wrong, like 90% out there unfortunatly

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds interesting, do you what they are called? Why do bodybuilders think they are useless?
its mostly price/convenience. Andriol I believe is the brand name, but you look at $10+ a day to get to a good bodybuilding dose, and just like injections you want to be on a significant amount of time, at least 8 weeks.

Byard

Awards
I`d have you gain atleast 10lbs naturally in 2 months if I trained you, and showeled food and good supps down your throat... I put 15lbs on a friend in 3 months....and he had trained for 10 years prior,,
Spend this year eating big and training heavy, then diet down a bit next spring... if your not gained 20-30lbs, 10-15lbs of that lean, by xmas... your doing it wrong, like 90% out there unfortunatly
Ok, fair enough. But if there were 2 identical people, eating the same and training the same etc, but one was taking steroids, wouldn't the guy taking steroids would gain quicker and have the upper hand?

woodbear

Awards
yes, but if they where both new to the game, the one doing it natural would build muscle that will stick if he has to take some time off the gym and cycles... but if one cycles several times yearly while the other goes natural.. he will offcourse be left in the dust...
But one cycle now, will ruin more for you ... you`ll go up a few lbs.. but I would rather atleast train a few years without first. And concentrate on getting enough food down, including junk if bodyfat stays low. To get the best out of roids, you need to really eat and train well to get the most out of them, and to keep any gains in the long run. Most kids that just do one cycle, just blowup a notch, then shrink back unless they continue using. you risk gyno and libido problems for nothing .. i`m not against it, but just build a foundation first.

the first year I put on 30 lbs.. and up and down later, with familylife and kids... now I`m closing 40 and never looked better. ...around 8% bodyfat and 50lbs heavier. and arms 8 inches bigger... I have tried one havoc cycle, i gained more or less nothing worth the hassle.. if I where to do anything like that again, it would be test injections... and probably for years then depend on trt later in life...