m4ohn powder into suspension

Zip91

Awards
Guys,

I could use some advise. I have been trying for the better part of 2 hours trying to suspend m4ohn powder in Peg400. This is a royal PITA. after reading a few threads, it was obvious that its difficult to get m4ohn to completely dissolve, but this is rediculous.

First, I tried dissolving (suspending) 5mg/ml. This was 1 gram into 200ml of PEG400. After 2 hot water baths (each about 30 minutes), I realized that it just won't work. So I added an additional 50ml of PEG400. So, now i'm at 4mg/ml.

I gave it another hot water bath. Each time, between baths, I shoot the heck out of it.

Finally, I said screw it, and put it in the oven at 225deg for about 25 minutes, let it cool for about 20 minutes(because it the glass was too hot), then shoot it again.

I stil have those little flakes in my solution. Advice?

Oh, I found that an empty starbucks Mocha glass bottle is the perfect size for 250ml. The opening at the top is big enough that I don't need a funnel.

Zip91

Awards
bump

Bump.... Come on. I know you guys have used m4ohn powder in PEG400. a little help/advise please!

Guys,

I could use some advise. I have been trying for the better part of 2 hours trying to suspend m4ohn powder in Peg400. This is a royal PITA. after reading a few threads, it was obvious that its difficult to get m4ohn to completely dissolve, but this is rediculous.

First, I tried dissolving (suspending) 5mg/ml. This was 1 gram into 200ml of PEG400. After 2 hot water baths (each about 30 minutes), I realized that it just won't work. So I added an additional 50ml of PEG400. So, now i'm at 4mg/ml.

I gave it another hot water bath. Each time, between baths, I shoot the heck out of it.

Finally, I said screw it, and put it in the oven at 225deg for about 25 minutes, let it cool for about 20 minutes(because it the glass was too hot), then shoot it again.

I stil have those little flakes in my solution. Advice?

Oh, I found that an empty starbucks Mocha glass bottle is the perfect size for 250ml. The opening at the top is big enough that I don't need a funnel.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Go to the Conversions section & do a search for m4ohn. There are a couple of conversion recipes there somewhere.

dd

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
You have to search!! 10mg/ML is very easy in PEG. I still have some mixed from last Summer and it's still in suspension....clear as a bell. Cook it in a water bath with the LID ON. Shake every 15 minutes. Takes about an hour.

Zip91

Awards
You have to search!! 10mg/ML is very easy in PEG. I still have some mixed from last Summer and it's still in suspension....clear as a bell. Cook it in a water bath with the LID ON. Shake every 15 minutes. Takes about an hour.
It's not 10mg/ml. Mine is 4mg/ml right now. I will cook in water bath for 1 hour, but keep the lid on this time. Maybe that will help.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
It's not 10mg/ml. Mine is 4mg/ml right now. I will cook in water bath for 1 hour, but keep the lid on this time. Maybe that will help.

4mg/ml should be a no-brainer. You have to keep the lid on so that you do not cook off the solvents which aid in dissolving. Shake the crap out of it every 15 minutes or so.

Zip91

Awards
4mg/ml should be a no-brainer. You have to keep the lid on so that you do not cook off the solvents which aid in dissolving. Shake the crap out of it every 15 minutes or so.
OK. that did the trick!! thanks. but, not done yet.

Here's what seemed to work:
250Ml of PEG400
1G M4ohn powder
Placed in glass container w/ lid on, shaken. Placed in hot water bath for 1 hour, shaken every 15 minutes. The entire powder completely dissolved...Finally. no more little flakes.

However, when I came back home 4 hours later, the little flakes appeared again, and it seems that once it cooled off, it came out of solution again. NOT AS BAD AS BEFORE, but it is no longer clear.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
OK. that did the trick!! thanks. but, not done yet.

Here's what seemed to work:
250Ml of PEG400
1G M4ohn powder
Placed in glass container w/ lid on, shaken. Placed in hot water bath for 1 hour, shaken every 15 minutes. The entire powder completely dissolved...Finally. no more little flakes.

However, when I came back home 4 hours later, the little flakes appeared again, and it seems that once it cooled off, it came out of solution again. NOT AS BAD AS BEFORE, but it is no longer clear.
Is this the same solution that you cooked with the lid off?

Cook it again. You're using boiling water right? Is the water level the same height as the solution? FWIW I use the boston round bottles form Lemlange with the metal screw lids. The 4oz are prefect for this.

Zip91

Awards
Is this the same solution that you cooked with the lid off?

Cook it again. You're using boiling water right? Is the water level the same height as the solution? FWIW I use the boston round bottles form Lemlange with the metal screw lids. The 4oz are prefect for this.
SJA,
Yes, this is the same solution i used when i tried cooking it with the lid off. No, the water isn't boiling, but its dang close. water level not quite as high as the solution. I tried giving it another bath with the LID on again, and it completely dissolves, but after 2 hours of cool down, it comes out of solution.

Maybe some of the solvents evaporated when i originally cooked it with the lid off?

Oh well, for this batch, I'm just shaking the crap out of the bottle so the M4ohn crystals are suspended in solution, then i quickly take the oral dosage.

One thing is for sure next time....I'm using Olive oil to make a suspension. PEG400 has got to be the shittyest tasting stuff I have ever swollowed (much worse than custom's nolva)!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
You may want to try baking it next time @250 degrees. I haven't done this with M4OHN, have with M1,4ADD and it turned out fine. The Peg is not all that bad tasting. Dump some Crystal Light into the mix for flavor if need be, or chase it with a diet soda. If you don't have glass containers, look into baby food jars. They work great.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
swoody Anabolics 2
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 8