help from experienced superhumans welcomed

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
from gathering bits and pieces from a ton of threads I figured my best bet would be to summarize my conclusions and welcome some good hearted feedback from people that look at science and reasoning behind their use as i narrow down my next cycle options.

To start of im 5 10, 214lbs. Working out for a good 7 years off and on. Did my first cycle of epistane and another of mdrol a couple years back with proper pcts with both so im not "that guy". Took a couple years to bs around and truly build myself up naturally(as natty as natty gets after doing a cycle before).

Im ready to jump back on some DS until I decide not to be a jacka** and do some inj's. Goal is to get big and strong, no fairy cutting princess here.

so ive decided to pick up some bottles of superdrol clones which im ready to deal with all the evilness it comes with. Whats caught my eye and im really thinking hard about doing is bridging it into something slightly "weaker" to add length to cycle and help retain gains better. Eating like a homeless man at a buffet also of course.
Heard lots of good things about h-drol and considering that to be what i bridge into something like

sdrol-10/20/20/10
hdrol-0/0/0/50/100/100

Ive read a lot about people doing sd into an epi but im leaning on not going that route again due to so many hair issues ive read about epi. As im slightly concerned about hair issues im looking to avoid compounds that are prone and havent heard that issue as much with sd and hdrol. of course im aware that running any steroid isnt generally helpfull to the hair, ive accepted that, and not going to let that stop me from excelling in something i love to do. Any thoughts or feedback is appreciated to this new user.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
quick note: I realize both are methyl's which is toxic but by weaning off the sdrol into a "milder" hdrol my curiosity has me wondering how bad it would be at 6 weeks. Also ive read that the 2 are similar which im not sure if thats true or would really be that bad considering im not looking for crazy results at the end with the hdrol but merely to add some retaining gain benefits and obviously anything longer than 3-4 weeks on sd feels like death. Ive read plenty of threads about stacking the 2 which people shat on the idea, I realize why you wouldnt want to stack but as a bridge to prolong the cycle i dont see how in theory its a horrible idea. Also im expecting to be shut down pretty hard but with proper pct should i have any reason not to expect everything to be back to normal? Could care less about sex drive on cycle, bishes will be miron hard plenty after so ill be ok. I understand the basics of all this stuff and admittedly am more versed with concepts than science so if anyone could shed some light on my idea or another bridge idea thats somewhat hair friendly thatd be great.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Sounds pretty good. One thing i might add is Your natty test factory is going to be shot to **** either way, so I would stretch this bridge out a lot longer than you have listed IMO
SD 10/20/20/30
Halo 0/0/0/0/50/50/75/75/100/125
I wouldn't stack the two at any point during the cycle due to SD liver toxicity issues.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback lacrosse. ill for sure consider that, obviously be one of those feel it out as you go type cycles and listen to my body when i need to call it quits. have you seen anyone run logs of a cycle like that? does seem a bit long as far as orals go, have only heard of people recommending 6 weeks on these most of the time. Any reason you think the 2 wouldnt work out well bridged? ive heard their too similar which i dont quite understand and theres plenty of people bridging other methyls like epi..

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Yea just search epi ad bridge and etc. lots of detailed logs. But real bridging with real gear like test, Deca, etc. can go as long as you please hypothetically speaking. I agree with what u said a it is a more of a 'feel' type of thing where you listen to your body. It is better to have a set plan, and a kickass pct already set before beginning. As in kickass I mean at least 2 serms or 1 serm and HCG IUs.... I hope that answered most of ur question lol, but the big thing is bridging is you gotta listen to your body especially with these toxic orals. If you plan on running this often you might as well make the jump to the dark side now >:)

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ive read lots of epi bridges just didnt quite get why theres not more sdrol hdrol ones other than people preferring epi, to each their own i suppose as long as theres not any hard nose reason not to run what im thinking. like i said i merely want to give my body more time to adjust to the muscle mass without using androgenic prone substances. I will for sure have a set plane on dosing, along with pct to match. just keeping in mind ill possibly not want to get past 3 weeks much less 6+. Was planning on running nolva to match however long cycle length is, kicking around the idea of clomid but i know that a much debated topic i wont ask you to defuse that bomb. And some natural test boosters, blue up and maybe some daa fenugreek ect not sure yet, really researching everything seperatly to keep all my facts crisp and making sense since its been a while. Wasnt planning on running more than one serm or any hcg to be honest, havent heard that as being so necessary for an oral cycle but care to elude? i realize theres plenty of pct info out there that ill read more into i just havent gotten that impression id need all that. Plan is to run my stash of orals then pull off my panties and do a real cycle but until then not trying to deal with needles, no need to flame op..op knows hes an idiot.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Yep, you sound like you know your $4it man, I'm just sharing my experience that's all. It's just advice..... BUT, with that bing said IMO, from all that I have read, and what my experiences have been, my rule of thumb for orals is over 6 week cycles, you need AT LEAST, a two serm PCT, but under that time frame lets say a 4-5 week bridge for example, a standard PCT regiment with Nolva/torem/Clomid, along with your DAA/HCGenerate, erase/AI, support etc. like you mentioned will suffice. But the longer on obviously the bigger PCT you have to run, that's my general consensus on pcT, but it's just advice man

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
sub'd. I have both laying around as well and had thought about bridging into hdrol. Interested to see what others think, or if anyone has done this.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
great feedback lacrosse thanks. So obviously my serm will be tapered down. The question is, does it make sense to taper down everything else too? such as tapering an AI like erase, 0/0/3/2/2/1? its a suicide inhibitor err something like that and its effects are permanent so i see why people say theres no need to taper but ive read it both ways. I was thinking about tapering down on a cortisol control as well, not saying you NEED to, but when your regulating and effecting the bodies balance of stuff wouldnt it make most sense to taper off these things to allow the body easier adjustment back to normal? I know that people have said its not necessarily but my common sense is telling me tapering off makes the most sense even if its just to play it safe. As far as natty test boosters i plan to run whatever it is as a steady dose not tapering up or down just because your trying to jumpstart everything back to normal levels..although i suppose with my previous theory you could just taper off the nattys as well? just trying to bounce ideas off you after much research, sorry for so many questions brother. Ive just read to many threads about running this and that with no rhyme or reason and looking for justification, perhaps im just looking in all the wrong places.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
eason, will gladly give you my results once i get this started, havent found to many results with these two specific compounds..many shat on this idea because of double methyls.. although i see plenty of sd epi combos (double methyls also) *scratches head*. Unfortunately im getting drug tested for the next two months lol so you might end of trying it before me. unless i can find anyone that confirm i wont have any conflicts with my drug tests and a cycle, getting tested for alcohol and reg drugs but theres a more expensive test they can throw my way and unsure what would be tested for..although i suspect my amount of questions is exploding the bounds of a single thread already.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Yea I mean its really up to the user, but yes indeed it does seem like tapering off is the general consensus with PCt, obviously wth your high doses being the first 2 or even 3 weeks. I'll usually run my support supps like my test booster, and support supps doubled up for the first 2 weeks, 1am, 1PM an then finish those off at once a day in the AM for the rest of PCT, the first 2 weeks are the most important IMO because that's the time frame where gains will either be kept, or lost to some extent. With the AI I would run it like you have listed, that will be fine. And yes all the threads and posts are a bunch of hodge podge BS. Lol, anyways with your support supps(natty test, support, OTC AI) I personally run them higher the first 2 weeks. And will taper off slowly as time goes on..... So ya that should be fine

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
I've run Erase as my AI at 3/3/3/3 without tapering off. Seemed to work well

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
yeah ive read plenty of opinions saying inverse dosing schemes, and i suppose the erase pro would solve that problem..something about it just seems odd though with not tapering down. not saying anyones wrong, but hell it seems like to much opinion to be anything more than trial and error at this point as long as you got a plan and arnt 4 weeks into your sd cycle asking if you need a serm lol, figure ill be fine. just working out my test boost at this point, looks like nutra has some good sales. going to hit some daa,fenugreek, and thinking trib? dont care to be cheap but thats pretty good bang for your buck, dont think im forgetting anything at this point..couple tubs of cycle support of course.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
yeah ive read plenty of opinions saying inverse dosing schemes, and i suppose the erase pro would solve that problem..something about it just seems odd though with not tapering down. not saying anyones wrong, but hell it seems like to much opinion to be anything more than trial and error at this point as long as you got a plan and arnt 4 weeks into your sd cycle asking if you need a serm lol, figure ill be fine. just working out my test boost at this point, looks like nutra has some good sales. going to hit some daa,fenugreek, and thinking trib? dont care to be cheap but thats pretty good bang for your buck, dont think im forgetting anything at this point..couple tubs of cycle support of course.
Yep, looks good, my recommendations are
1)DAA+Erase Pro/Erase+support supps
(milk thistle, Multi vitamin, COQ10/FishOils, and glucosamine for joints) and or cycle assist 2x daily...

2)Run support supps through PCT and cycle obv

3)test booster: all you really need is bulk DAA for cheap, but if you really wanted to pay a pretty penny for a little extra you can always get HCGenerate test booster. Not at all required when u have DAA but it's still a solid supp

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
check check check. nice man, good stuff. Although i like my prettty pennies and will prob lay off the hcg. My cart is looking like a rather large order, going to get a big wtf mate from the roomates when santa drops off all these goodies. Do you personally not like trib and fen purely just for the sexual side of things? I know theres a mixed bag of opinion but for dirt cheap i kind of get one of those why not feelings

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Idk about the other thing, but troubles has been proven time and time again to NOT raise testosterone levels in all the numerous studies that have been done on it, some believe it can actually temporarily raise your estrogen and that's why many user say it boosts libido. Libido is largely estro related

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Idk about the other thing, but troubles has been proven time and time again to NOT raise testosterone levels in all the numerous studies that have been done on it, some believe it can actually temporarily raise your estrogen and that's why many user say it boosts libido. Libido is largely estro related
Excuse me Tribulus* I mean

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
interesting. well i may or may not order it. but need to finalize and get this shipped out so its out of my hair, worst case scenario im out of ten buck and dont use it. The problem i have with many of these studies ive read is that natty test boosters arnt meant for young males with have raging levels anyways therefor testing to see if it raises test in a 21 year old isnt proving much just because it cant raise whats already at its normal limit, and could be the reason it raises estro because theres already to much free test running in the subject. where as during post cycle you need all the boost you can get especially after sd. Even if theres no test and pure libido, im not sure how much of a risk estro is during a serm and ai besides the obvious risks your taking running steroids in the first place of course lol. Of course theres probably studies on tribs affect on test deficient males and or during pct so maybe im just talking out of my a$$ at this point. Although alot of these studies as good as they sound i feel like common sense can argue against such as trib on pct causing estro problems..not sure how you could isolate that being as you could have been at risk from using a different steroid that time, or hidden issues popping up from previous cycles flaring up and so on. Because ive also heard people having progestin(?) issues with daa when tons of people fully endorse it. i think a lot of problems from trib or daa could been circumstances of other factors not necessarily these natural compounds but just thinking out loud here.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
DAA has actual scientific credibility behind it because it actually binds to our receptors, Tribulus has none.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
ive heard such things. given your opinion and the fact that most pct material is outdated by like 5 years or so i guess ill just save the ten bones and drop the trib. or... justify buying something else. You have any knowledge on drug testing for dui diversions? yes im a dumbass, isolated epic fail though admittedly. dont think your talking to some alcoholic that wants to rage on his liver with a cycle though, rarely drink. im debating on waiting 2 months to have the testing over or run my cycle and not worry about it. i know the cheap test is just for alcohol, mj, coca, meth and that shiz. there is a more expensive test they can throw my way but im not sure if its just so they can look back a couple weeks further for the same things or if any of any of the things ill be taking like the methyls will pop up. if your clueless no worries, i appreciate your help and have no issue being patient and making more progress until im in the clear if i cant get an assured answer.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
ive heard such things. given your opinion and the fact that most pct material is outdated by like 5 years or so i guess ill just save the ten bones and drop the trib. or... justify buying something else. You have any knowledge on drug testing for dui diversions? yes im a dumbass, isolated epic fail though admittedly. dont think your talking to some alcoholic that wants to rage on his liver with a cycle though, rarely drink. im debating on waiting 2 months to have the testing over or run my cycle and not worry about it. i know the cheap test is just for alcohol, mj, coca, meth and that shiz. there is a more expensive test they can throw my way but im not sure if its just so they can look back a couple weeks further for the same things or if any of any of the things ill be taking like the methyls will pop up. if your clueless no worries, i appreciate your help and have no issue being patient and making more progress until im in the clear if i cant get an assured answer.
Idk about any of that, I'm just here to talk about building muscle man, but whatever it is, best of luck

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
meh, just curious. my apologies if i overstepped the lines of these forum topics. ill be in route to get larger and in charge soon enough thanks for the help brother.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Steroids will NOT show in a drug test given to you by law enforcement. They are SPECIALIZED drug tests which usually are done at labs.

Furthermore they are steroid specific- meaning if they have a different test for every steroid.

Finally what your taking is not illegal.

You have nothing to worry about

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback schwelling, i guess i just get confused/paranoid due to whatever new laws and regulations that come out every other day. plus this diversion is expensive as hell and dont want to restart. so theres no way to test for the methyls or nolva unless specifically given a test for the compound? as in theres not one test to search for alcohol, mj, crack, sd, hdrol, nolva ect all in one? i always hear of people worried about steroid testing and ive read their respnsed but didnt know if it would be different for everyone? and dont want to start looking so juicy that their afraid ill eat them and hit me with the expensive test. like i said i got in there for alcohol so generally thats what there checking. priority 1 is staying on the right path and not getting in trouble, priority 2 is getting swole jack.