Alternatives to transaderm?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.88%

Question Alternatives to transaderm?

Hey guys, haven't posted in some time and hope everyone is doing great!. I had really great results from my helladrol run which ended April 17th. I was really pleased with the results that I am going to start another run in a few days with the difference that I am also going to be stacking it with katana, already started preloading with n2g/himilaya livcare. Pct is going to consist of Clomid/forma/hcghenerate/daa.

That being said onto my main question.. basically i am seeking advice on what alternatives would you guys recommend for rs-transaderm? During my hella run a few months ago my lethargy really kicked my arse so I am going into this run knowing what to expect, I ran hella 50/75/100/100/100/100 I believe this dosage really contributed a lot to my lethargy. I am going to start my run @50 first and second day then after that thinking of going 75 straight thru. Transaderm was the only thing I wish i had at the time to help out with lethargy. The thing is that now transa is ridiculously high priced compared to just a few months ago, manufacturer asking price is 150, hence why i am asking for alternative recommendations to help with the lethargy. Any and all input greatly appreciated guys!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by apertur379
    Hey guys, haven't posted in some time and hope everyone is doing great!. I had really great results from my helladrol run which ended April 17th. I was really pleased with the results that I am going to start another run in a few days with the difference that I am also going to be stacking it with katana, already started preloading with n2g/himilaya livcare. Pct is going to consist of Clomid/forma/hcghenerate/daa.

That being said onto my main question.. basically i am seeking advice on what alternatives would you guys recommend for rs-transaderm? During my hella run a few months ago my lethargy really kicked my arse so I am going into this run knowing what to expect, I ran hella 50/75/100/100/100/100 I believe this dosage really contributed a lot to my lethargy. I am going to start my run @50 first and second day then after that thinking of going 75 straight thru. Transaderm was the only thing I wish i had at the time to help out with lethargy. The thing is that now transa is ridiculously high priced compared to just a few months ago, manufacturer asking price is 150, hence why i am asking for alternative recommendations to help with the lethargy. Any and all input greatly appreciated guys!
    BPS dermacrine. 130 pumps, new gel/carrier. No more lotion type texture
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

yeah I 2nd dermacrine, since BPS recently picked it up....back from the dead
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.88%

Thanks for the input guys, Already picked it up had seen it a few days ago and price is not bad
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by apertur379
    Thanks for the input guys, Already picked it up had seen it a few days ago and price is not bad
    Helluva lot better than transaderm. Price wise.. never actually used the product. BPS is a solid company tho, so no worries
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.88%

Heh, yea beats transa price wise by a huge margin. Btw this should last me how long? I am thinking least 4 weeks since its going to take approximately 2 weeks to receive so by then i will most likely be in starting my 3rd week or so.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

unfortunately it doesn't last long at all LOL ....I run through them like damn potato chip bags...not really but ....they don't last very long at all. probably why they are cheaper? you need 2 or 3 bottles to get the same amount as one transaderm? not sure though lol...
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.88%

i picked it up from that place that sells books A and back a few months ago transa was 90buks then :s should have picked it up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. An alternative to storing powders??
    By enzo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 02:04 AM
  2. stack with m-1-t... alternative to a transdermal?
    By houseman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2004, 12:59 AM
  3. Alternative to the "build your own"?
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 06:56 PM
  4. any alternatives to 4AD to stack w/M5AA?
    By blackjack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 05:40 PM
  5. Triacana... Safer alternative to T3
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 04:46 PM