FIRST CYCLE EVER!! PLEASE REVIEW CYCLE PLAN
- 08-07-2012, 05:53 PM
FIRST CYCLE EVER!! PLEASE REVIEW CYCLE PLAN
a little background info
I have been doing research on PH's for a while now. I am seriously considering trying them out not, at least 1 year from now (doesnt hurt to research early : ) I have only been working out consistently now for 4 months ( I have been working out on and off for 9 years, mostly off). I know you should not take PH until you hit your plateau. So I am going to work out HARD and Naturally for another year at least, that way I would have at least a year and a half of consistent weight lifting. I am 26 years old 6'6 and weight 255lbs. I have gone from being in great shape to fat so many times I lost count. Best shape I was in was when I weighed 225lbs with around 11% body fat. that fattest I got was 300lbs lol. In the past I would work out hard (naturally) for 6 months then stop for around a year (get fat) then start all over again. My diet and routine in the gym are impeccable when I work out ( I have done ALOT of research on diet/exercise and was thought how to train by a national body builder back in the day). My problem is when I stop working out I eat the worse food and do nothing! BUT Those days are over, CONSISTENCE is now KEY!!
Anyways This is the PH cycle I had in mind when I decided (if I decide) to do PH
-load up for two weeks on cycle support by competitive edge (and take through out cycle)
-6 weeks Halotest 25- 50/75/75/75/100/100 (I will take cycle assist 4 hours apart from taking PH)
-post cycle- Powerlab post cycle support/ nolvadex 20/20/10/10/ (I also want to get some HCG) also DAA and estrogen blockers
PLEASE, COMMENT CRITIQUE RECOMMEND ETC...
- 08-07-2012, 10:34 PM
Don't waste your money on their PostCycle. Especially if you already plan to purchase estrogen blockers and test boosters.
It has like two proven products in it but you should be fine with a serm, daa, and erase for pct. Continue the assist products.
No need to waste money pre-loading cycle assist by CEL. Just pre-load some hawthorn berry.
- 08-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Hcg totally not needed for halo bud
May want OG erase since you probly don't know how prone to Gyno u are. Being first cycle in all. 1/2/3/3/2/1 during pct if u do
08-08-2012, 10:55 AM
08-08-2012, 11:52 AM
HCG? Are you referring to the injections? You can get HCG injections but not the actual gear? Hmmmm.....
Get your PH, get an all in one assist product like cycle assist or life support, get a serm, get a test booster, and get a strong OTC AI like formestanzol or erase. Depending on the compound .....having a Pharm grade A.I. on hand just in case wouldn't hurt either.
Going the extra mile will be getting a product to control cortisol. Erase does just that as well as act as an AI. So you definitely get more bang for your back.
Do research on what common side effects people experience on the PH you choose, and get any additional products to help combat these sides while on cycle. Most your money will be spent on PCT and supports.
Better to be prepared then scared.
08-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Erase and cort control is sort of a myth. It says "it may lower cortisol" but studies show otherwise. Either way, cort control isn't really necessary for haloOriginally Posted by epstaneman
And make sure you run cycle assist throughout pct too. The nolva is also liver toxic
08-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Here are the references they list for ERASE and its effectiveness:
Schubert K, Wehrberger K, Hobe G; Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione: isolation from urine and formation from 7-keto-dehydro-epiandrosterone sulphate under various conditions of hydrolysis; Endocrinol Exp. 1971 Dec;5(4):205-10
Numazawa M, Mutsumi A, Tachibana M, Hoshi K; Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3,5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase; J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-2
Ashok Marwah, Padma Marwah, Henry Lardy; Ergosteroids VI. Metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone by rat liver in vitro: a liquid chromatographic–mass spectrometric study. Journal of Chromatography B, 767 (2002) 285–299
Here are the references for LeanXtreme:
1. Robinzon B, Michael KK, Ripp SL, Winters SJ, Prough RA. Glucocorticoids inhibit interconversion of 7-hydroxy and 7-oxo metabolites of dehydroepiandrosterone: a role for 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenases? Arch Biochem Biophys. 2003 Apr 15;412(2):251-8.
2. Hampl R, Lapcik O, Hill M, Klak J, Kasal A, Novacek A, Sterzl I, Sterzl J, Starka L. 7-Hydroxydehydroepiandrosterone--a natural antiglucocorticoid and a candidate for steroid replacement therapy? Physiol Res. 2000;49 Suppl 1:S107-12.
3. Morfin R, Starka L. 2001;46:79-95. Neurosteroid 7-hydroxylation products in the brain. Int Rev Neurobiol.
4. Dudas B, Hanin I, Rose M, Wulfert E. Protection against inflammatory neurodegeneration and glial cell death by 7beta-hydroxy epiandrosterone, a novel neurosteroid. Neurobiol Dis. 2004 Mar;15(2):262-8.
5. Hampl R, Hill M, Bilek R, Starka L. Relationship of dehydroepiandrosterone and its 7-hydroxylated metabolites to thyroid parameters and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) in healthy subjects. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2003 Aug;41(8):1081-6.
6. Loria RM, Padgett DA. Mobilization of cutaneous immunity for systemic protection against infections. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1992 Apr 15;650:363-6.
7. Padgett DA, Loria RM. In vitro potentiation of lymphocyte activation by dehydroepiandrosterone, androstenediol, and androstenetriol. J Immunol. 1994 Aug 15;153(4):1544-52.
8. Loria RM. Antiglucocorticoid function of androstenetriol. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 1997;22 Suppl 1:S103-8.
9. Loria RM, Padgett DA. Control of the immune response by DHEA and its metabolites. Rinsho Byori. 1998 Jun;46(6):505-17.
10. Kingsley M. Effects of phosphatidylserine supplementation on exercising humans. Sports Med. 2006;36(8):657-69.
11. Kingsley MI, Miller M, Kilduff LP, McEneny J, Benton D. Effects of phosphatidylserine on exercise capacity during cycling in active males. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006 Jan;38(1):64-71.
12. Kingsley MI, Wadsworth D, Kilduff LP, McEneny J, Benton D. Effects of phosphatidylserine on oxidative stress following intermittent running. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2005 Aug;37(8):1300-6.
13. Cenacchi T, Bertoldin T, Farina C, Fiori MG, Crepaldi G. Cognitive decline in the elderly: a double-blind, placebo-controlled multicenter study on efficacy of phosphatidylserine administration. Aging (Milano). 1993 Apr;5(2):123-33.
14. Hellhammer J, Fries E, Buss C, Engert V, Tuch A, Rutenberg D, Hellhammer D. Effects of soy lecithin phosphatidic acid and phosphatidylserine complex (PAS) on the endocrine and psychological responses to mental stress. Stress. 2004 Jun;7(2):119-26.
15. Benton D, Donohoe RT, Sillance B, Nabb S. The influence of phosphatidylserine supplementation on mood and heart rate when faced with an acute stressor. Nutr Neurosci. 2001;4(3):169-78.
16. Monteleone P, Beinat L, Tanzillo C, Maj M, Kemali D. Effects of phosphatidylserine on the neuroendocrine response to physical stress in humans. Neuroendocrinology. 1990 Sep;52(3):243-8.
17. Starks MA, Starks SL, Kingsley M, Purpura M, Jäger R. The effects of phosphatidylserine on endocrine response to moderate intensity exercise. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2008 Jul 28;5:11.
18. Monteleone P, Maj M, Beinat L, Natale M, Kemali D. Blunting by chronic phosphatidylserine administration of the stress-induced activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis in healthy men. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1992;42(4):385-8.
19. Fahey, T. D.; Pearl, M. Hormonal Effects of Phosphatidylserine During 2-Wks of Intense Weight Training. Med Sci Sports Exerc: 1998 May 30(5):35.
20. Fahey TD, Pearl MS: The Hormonal and Perceptive Effects of Phosphatidylserine Administration During Two Weeks of Weight Training-Induced Over-Training. Biol Sport 1998 , 15(2):135-144.
21. Shixian Q, VanCrey B, Shi J, Kakuda Y, Jiang Y. Green tea extract thermogenesis-induced weight loss by epigallocatechin gallate inhibition of catechol-O-methyltransferase. J Med Food. 2006 Winter;9(4):451-8.
22. Lu H, Meng X, Yang CS. Enzymology of methylation of tea catechins and inhibition of catechol-O-methyltransferase by (-)-epigallocatechin gallate. Drug Metab Dispos. 2003 May;31(5):572-9.
23. Dulloo AG, Duret C, Rohrer D, Girardier L, Mensi N, Fathi M, Chantre P, Vandermander J Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1999 Dec;70(6):1040-5.
24. K. J., Gremaud, G., Meirim, I., Montigon, F., Krebs, Y., Fay, L. B., Gay, L. J., Schneiter, P., Schindler, C., Tappy, L. Metabolic effects of caffeine in humans: lipid oxidation or futile cycling? American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2004 (Vol. 79) (No. 1) 40-46
25. Zhang R, Xiao W, Wang X, Wu X, Tian W. Novel inhibitors of fatty-acid synthase from green tea (Camellia sinensis Xihu Longjing) with high activity and a new reacting site. Biotechnol Appl Biochem. 2006 Jan;43(Pt 1):1-7.
26. Tian WX, Li LC, Wu XD, Chen CC. Weight reduction by Chinese medicinal herbs may be related to inhibition of fatty acid synthase. Life Sci. 2004 Mar 26;74(19):2389-99.
27. Wang X, Tian W. Green tea epigallocatechin gallate: a natural inhibitor of fatty-acid synthase. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2001 Nov 16;288(5):1200-6.
28. Kao YH, Hiipakka RA, Liao S. Modulation of endocrine systems and food intake by green tea epigallocatechin gallate. Endocrinology. 2000 Mar;141(3):980-7.
29. Tsuneki H, Ishizuka M, Terasawa M, Wu JB, Sasaoka T, Kimura I. Effect of green tea on blood glucose levels and serum proteomic patterns in diabetic (db/db) mice and on glucose metabolism in healthy humans. BMC Pharmacol 2004 Aug 26;4(1):18
30. Yokogoshi H, Kobayashi M, Mochizuki M, Terashima T. Effect of theanine, r-glutamylethylamide, on brain monoamines and striatal dopamine release in conscious rats. Neurochem Res. 1998 May;23(5):667-73
31. Ernsberger P, Koletsky RJ, Kilani A, Viswan G, Bedol D. Effects of weight cycling on urinary catecholamines: sympathoadrenal role in refeeding hypertension. J Hypertens. 1998 Dec;16(12 Pt 2):2001-5.
32. Ammon HP, Müller AB. Forskolin: from an ayurvedic remedy to a modern agent. Planta Med. 1985 Dec;(6):473-7.
33. Joost HG, Steinfelder HJ. Forskolin inhibits insulin-stimulated glucose transport in rat adipose cells by a direct interaction with the glucose transporter. Mol Pharmacol. 1987 Mar;31(3):279-83.
34. Kaestner KH, Flores-Riveros JR, McLenithan JC, Janicot M, Lane MD. Transcriptional repression of the mouse insulin-responsive glucose transporter (GLUT4) gene by cAMP. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1991 Mar 1;88(5):1933-7.
35. Becks GP, Buckingham DK, Wang JF, Phillips ID, Hill DJ Regulation of thyroid hormone synthesis in cultured ovine thyroid follicles Endocrinology 1992 May;130(5):2789-9
36. Hosoi Y, Murakami M, Mizuma H, Ogiwara T, Imamura M, Mori M. Expression and regulation of type II iodothyronine deiodinase in cultured human skeletal muscle cells. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1999 Sep;84(9):3293-300
37. Cronin MJ, Evans WS, Hewlett EL, Thorner MO. LH release is facilitated by agents that alter cyclic AMP-generating system. Am J Physiol. 1984 Jan;246(1 Pt 1):E44-51.
38. Cong M, Goll DE, Antin PB. cAMP responsiveness of the bovine calpastatin gene promoter. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1998 Nov 26;1443(1-2):186-92.
08-14-2012, 03:19 PM
You're not very smart are you? I said erase's alleged cort control abilities are not effective. Erase as an ai is plenty effectiveOriginally Posted by epstaneman
08-14-2012, 03:22 PM
I experienced a very noticeable reduction in soreness and recovery with erase.Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
08-14-2012, 03:25 PM
08-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Hdrol is a good first cycle. I would run forma while on, it worked well for me. But I ran hdrol with 2ml of trenazone so my estro got a bit wild. Go with forma surge or formaron.Originally Posted by MOMO1020
As for pct I would run Torem as a Serm. It's great and easier on u. Run it 120/90/60/30. Also like mentioned before run erase 1/2/3/3/2/1. Daa at 3G per day. And I would get another test booster. Pp makes that gel it's good but there are a million others u could use. Hcg is not needed for 6 week cycles, hdrol more than likely Wong shut u down that hard. It can but normally it's easy to recover from.
U need to get ur diet in check. If that still sucks u will just lose anything u gained from the cycle.
08-14-2012, 05:29 PM
08-14-2012, 06:16 PM
08-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Anyone have any experience with fina flexd .Where can you buy the actual "true fina flex" from stuff that works, anyone know if the new one is good
Similar Forum Threads
- By dsw222 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 07-18-2014, 08:07 PM
- By z28man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-11-2012, 12:15 PM
- By DeChicchis91 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 108Last Post: 02-15-2012, 12:19 AM
- By BBDF in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2009, 11:47 AM
- By Breaker in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2009, 04:58 PM