Sledge ---SUPERBOL?

redneck

Awards
Sledge.....When is the Superbol going to make it to market?

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
the chem houses weren't able to make the superbol...so there wont be any...sorry to have to be the one to break the news to ya

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
For all we know, it'll make its way to the black market one of these days.

Funny how the gov't didn't realize that outlawing PH's would drive a lot of us to the black market/real deal.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Hes working on a new one to be released in a few weeks Hes gonna call it superdrol maybe.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yeah the chinese chem houses had too much trouble with the synthesis for superbol. I dont know if I want to release what its structure could have been, just in case there is anyway for this making it out after the ban.

Superdrol was my second choice, its is being tested by Dr D at the moment and providing I can get the chem house to start production I will release it right away. I am suppossed to find out this week how long it will take and how much it will cost per kg. It will be sent to be capped right away, this will not be sold as a raw powder.

Once I know they are making it and it is on its may to being shipped to me ill release the structure and data info i have on it. So far everything is going well with testing.

Stingray

Awards
Sledge,

Any chance of this(Superdrol) making it post-ban? Just kind of wondering what kind of goodies will pop up after it goes through completly.

SR