quick question

maxx77

Awards
two adays start in a couple of days for football and my buddy told me i need to get an oncycle helper to regulate my bloodpresure/ other things that a cycle can put off balence. currently taking 3 in half ml per week of test cyp 200 gunna start 4.5 next week.

should i get one and if so what should i get ive never really heard of these?

any info would be greatly apprecated. im 22 years old 300 pounds at 6'5

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
two adays start in a couple of days for football and my buddy told me i need to get an oncycle helper to regulate my bloodpresure/ other things that a cycle can put off balence. currently taking 3 in half ml per week of test cyp 200 gunna start 4.5 next week.

should i get one and if so what should i get ive never really heard of these?

any info would be greatly apprecated. im 22 years old 300 pounds at 6'5
On cycle helper? How long have you been training? What team you on BTW?do you have a pct planed out? Do you know the fatter you are the more likely you'll get boobs and other estrogen sides? Do you have an AI?

maxx77

Awards
On cycle helper? How long have you been training? What team you on BTW?do you have a pct planed out? Do you know the fatter you are the more likely you'll get boobs and other estrogen sides? Do you have an AI?
ive been training weights hard for 8 months been on cycle for 4 weeks im taking I3C 400 mg a day and 200 mg of 3,17 keto e d. those are for estrogen regulaters. i carry alot of muscle around my pecs so im not too worred about getting boobs. as far as pct i was going to wait to figure that out about 5 weeks till im off my cycle. i dont know alot about pcts. and i dont know what an AI is. (im new to this stuff) and im in the lone star conference D2. lol

thank you for any input.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Would have been smart to do your research BEFORE you cycle bud.

maxx77

Awards
Would have been smart to do your research BEFORE you cycle bud.
im not on a heavy cycle only test cyp and im taking estrogen blockers. and yes i prolly should know more but why post here if you dont have any advice?

i know what pcts are i just havent figured out which one to get. and correct me if im wrong but i dont need to take those till the end of my cycle right?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
700mg of test not heavy? Well yes in comparison to a gram a week but 700mg is still not a light one.
Your lipid profile is probably off and blood pressure is probably up, thats the price you pay to play the game.
You at the very least be running fish oil, maybe more depending on several things.
Have you gotten blood work? Do you know your current blood pressure?

Do you have a pct ready? If not I recommend you get it right about now.

im not on a heavy cycle only test cyp and im taking estrogen blockers. and yes i prolly should know more but why post here if you dont have any advice?

i know what pcts are i just havent figured out which one to get. and correct me if im wrong but i dont need to take those till the end of my cycle right?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been training weights hard for 8 months been on cycle for 4 weeks im taking I3C 400 mg a day and 200 mg of 3,17 keto e d. those are for estrogen regulaters. i carry alot of muscle around my pecs so im not too worred about getting boobs. as far as pct i was going to wait to figure that out about 5 weeks till im off my cycle. i dont know alot about pcts. and i dont know what an AI is. (im new to this stuff) and im in the lone star conference D2. lol

thank you for any input.
8 months....your going to loose all your gains.your nowhere near ready for any type of cycle.. You need an aromataze inhibitor and lots of muscle doesn't prevent growing boobs. At 300lbs your deff not all muscle which means you had a lot of estrogen to begin with. Please jump off of the juice before you hurt yourself.

maxx77

Awards
8 months....your going to loose all your gains.your nowhere near ready for any type of cycle.. You need an aromataze inhibitor and lots of muscle doesn't prevent growing boobs. At 300lbs your deff not all muscle which means you had a lot of estrogen to begin with. Please jump off of the juice before you hurt yourself.
thanks for the advice. and ive lifted my whole life just got real serious 8 months ago. my Blood pressure last week was 133 over 79. ive always been strong so i dont really think ill hurt my self. 400+ bencher for the last 3 years. strong squats. im looking to do this for 12 weeks and do it as best as possible. i thank you for your insight. ill look for an aromataze inhibitor. any suggestions?

and also PCT suggestions and when i should start taking them.

maxx77

Awards
700mg of test not heavy? Well yes in comparison to a gram a week but 700mg is still not a light one.
Your lipid profile is probably off and blood pressure is probably up, thats the price you pay to play the game.
You at the very least be running fish oil, maybe more depending on several things.
Have you gotten blood work? Do you know your current blood pressure?

Do you have a pct ready? If not I recommend you get it right about now.
i got blood work done before i started and had perfect lipids and blood panal. ill start fish oil. and i any recemendations on a pct. can you get a decent pct at a normal store like a vitamin place or somthing or a place like that or not?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
dude! you are going to hate yourself so much when your halfway thru the season and u take an OTC pct and then u have no balls and huge boobs(bra recommended) and u lose all our strength and u cant get your penis hard, test at 700mgs a week is a SERIOUS cycle for 12 weeks, ill be waiting for the OMG i hate my life thread to come in 10 weeks.
thinking about getting nolva

maxx77

Awards
dude! you are going to hate yourself so much when your halfway thru the season and u take an OTC pct and then u have no balls and huge boobs(bra recommended) and u lose all our strength and u cant get your penis hard, test at 700mgs a week is a SERIOUS cycle for 12 weeks, ill be waiting for the OMG i hate my life thread to come in 10 weeks.
can you explain to me what i should do then? should i lower my dosage and what do i need to take with it exactly. so that i dont hate my self

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Is this your first cycle? hcg would be a good idea to add to your cycle it would make recovery much easier.
Basically you are going to want a SERM, an AI, cortisol control and a natty test booster for pct.

can you explain to me what i should do then? should i lower my dosage and what do i need to take with it exactly. so that i dont hate my self

maxx77

Awards
Is this your first cycle? hcg would be a good idea to add to your cycle it would make recovery much easier.
Basically you are going to want a SERM, an AI, cortisol control and a natty test booster for pct.
yes my first cycle ill prolly stay at 3 ml a week for the duration of the cycle after hearing different opinions. i guess the main question is do i take an AI while on my cycle? and do i just do the SERM after my cycle. and ill look into an hcg

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes my first cycle ill prolly stay at 3 ml a week for the duration of the cycle after hearing different opinions. i guess the main question is do i take an AI while on my cycle? and do i just do the SERM after my cycle. and ill look into an hcg
Stop doing the cycle wait 4 to 7 days ,start nolva get some daa and erase and start your pct. No need to continue an unresearched cycle.

You'll thank me later

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I agree but get everything before stoping.

Stop doing the cycle wait 4 to 7 days ,start nolva get some daa and erase and start your pct. No need to continue an unresearched cycle.

You'll thank me later

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
i agree with the above you need to get off this cycle before you hurt yourself, at 300 pounds i would say that you need to get your training and diet down to a T!!! You have plenty of room to change your body naturally. Using a ph at this time is not going to have you heading in the right direction at this time

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your using test c and your going to stop this cycle (which I also recommend) you need to wait 18 days for the ester to clear before starting pct. if your going to continue this cycle get an Adex. It's not going to completely smash your Estrogen but MIGHT help keep it in check and prevent any E2 symptoms. As for PCT Nolva or clomid or both at the same time if you want (not needed though). Research for doses and sides and decide what would u would prefer. At 300 pounds though bro I highly recommend stopping now. . Hope this helps and good luck.