forma stan

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. forma stan


    Quick question so if you were going to take a ten week cycle and wanted to use forma as an ai I know that on the bottle it says you can use it for that purpose for upto ten Weeks but my question is if you wanted to use it on cycle and then also in conjunction with your pct how would you recommend doing this/is it a problem to run it ten Weeks on cycle and then again during your pct?? 6'5 220 28Yo


  2. What's your cycle?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  3. 500Mg test a week tbol1--4 50mg
    •   
       


  4. yeah its a bitch to figure out whether to run something during the cycle and again in PCT...example I want to run DAA on cycle at night for help with suppression ....but want to run it for PCT as well....so that would be like 3-4 months on it....also running forma during this same cycle for 2 months, but I will run erase pro for PCT 6 weeks (has an AI in it of course)....I think its better to change it up after a few months, esp with AI's....JMO, but the DAA? I bet 3-4 months will be fine so I 'm gonna run it like that....

  5. Formeron poops all over formastanzol.

    Used formastanz on a dmz/mlmg cycle, didnt help with bloat and i had a gyno flare up. This was 8 pumps twice daily. Didnt have any headrushes, hot flashes or duretic effect.

    First dose of formeron, immediate headrush/mild headache.. next morning peed for what felt like 5 mins. Forearm splints/pain, shoulder and elbows were creaky at 2 pumps ed
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Formeron poops all over formastanzol.

    Used formastanz on a dmz/mlmg cycle, didnt help with bloat and i had a gyno flare up. This was 8 pumps twice daily. Didnt have any headrushes, hot flashes or duretic effect.

    First dose of formeron, immediate headrush/mild headache.. next morning peed for what felt like 5 mins. Forearm splints/pain, shoulder and elbows were creaky at 2 pumps ed
    for real? that much of a difference? how many pumps formastanz were you using? might need to be bumped up in dosage to match the formeron effect.....

  7. oh 16 pumps, that is a lot actually.

  8. I was doing 8 pumps twice a day with formastanzol. With the formerone i was doing 2 pumps a day.

    I think 10 pumps of forma= 100mg formestane
    2 pumps (3mL) formeron= 150mg formestane

    I moved to 1 pump ed of formeron and sti had joint discomfort, so i moved it to eod.. that seemed to work well for me.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  9. I think da at night on cycle and then in pct is a great idea(no sarcasim) daa is the cheapest legit supplement since creatine
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    oh 16 pumps, that is a lot actually.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I was doing 8 pumps twice a day with formastanzol. With the formerone i was doing 2 pumps a day.

    I think 10 pumps of forma= 100mg formestane
    2 pumps (3mL) formeron= 150mg formestane

    I moved to 1 pump ed of formeron and sti had joint discomfort, so i moved it to eod.. that seemed to work well for me.
    so basically the formastanz label must be inaccurate since you got little to no effect at what would equate to 150mg formestane with the FS (15 pumps should equal 150mg formestane), like REALLY inaccurate lol....or its not what its labeled as. I still have 2 bottles FS from a recent sale, was gonna try formeron next, but will run through these first.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    so basically the formastanz label must be inaccurate since you got little to no effect at what would equate to 150mg formestane with the FS (15 pumps should equal 150mg formestane), like REALLY inaccurate lol....or its not what its labeled as. I still have 2 bottles FS from a recent sale, was gonna try formeron next, but will run through these first.
    Maybe, or the carriers are that much different!

    The one thing i noticed from forma was after application the area i applied it to tightened up.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    I think da at night on cycle and then in pct is a great idea(no sarcasim) daa is the cheapest legit supplement since creatine
    yeah for real, that is why I was like might as well just run it on cycle AND in PCT, then take some time off of it and/or use some other test booster (fadogia or ArA or fenu/divanil or even NMDA even though its related to DAA). I need to take prolactin supps with it though, so that kinda sucks....although Dopa and the rest of them are pretty damn cheap....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Maybe, or the carriers are that much different!

    The one thing i noticed from forma was after application the area i applied it to tightened up.
    yeah good point, absorption could suck on the FS.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    yeah for real, that is why I was like might as well just run it on cycle AND in PCT, then take some time off of it and/or use some other test booster (fadogia or ArA or fenu/divanil or even NMDA even though its related to DAA). I need to take prolactin supps with it though, so that kinda sucks....although Dopa and the rest of them are pretty damn cheap....
    Fadogia IMO is one of the best natural t boosters, you could buy bulk carboxy as a prolactin inhibitor... pretty cheap.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Fadogia IMO is one of the best natural t boosters, you could buy bulk carboxy as a prolactin inhibitor... pretty cheap.
    hell yeah, I got bulk 1-carboxy from NP and also NOW L-dopa....I take a gram of the 1-carboxy and 2 of the L-dops pills (with 2 green tea extract pills). might be overkill, but I want to ensure there is no prolactin gyno, and maybe help get rid of whats already there due to prolactin.....

    I gotta try the fadogia also. maybe I'll pick some up now, or use it on cycle instead of DAA??....

  16. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    hell yeah, I got bulk 1-carboxy from NP and also NOW L-dopa....I take a gram of the 1-carboxy and 2 of the L-dops pills (with 2 green tea extract pills). might be overkill, but I want to ensure there is no prolactin gyno, and maybe help get rid of whats already there due to prolactin.....

    I gotta try the fadogia also. maybe I'll pick some up now, or use it on cycle instead of DAA??....
    I bet you sleep like a rock lol

    Id use the daa on cycle and fadogia for pct.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I bet you sleep like a rock lol

    Id use the daa on cycle and fadogia for pct.
    yeah that would probably be better. I just wish NP would restock the IForce Fadogia 500.....NEVER in stock, I can get just about everything from them in one order....but you end up having to order SOMETHING from somewhere else every time ....

  18. You could also use Prolactrone for Prolactin issues.
    99%ldopa and green tea extract standardized for 50% EGCG
    The stuff dominates prolactin.
    LETRONE= Anabolic AI
    EXOTHERM= Transdermal AI/fat burner
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    You could also use Prolactrone for Prolactin issues.
    99%ldopa and green tea extract standardized for 50% EGCG
    The stuff dominates prolactin.
    Nice.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  20. Tried formestan-c.....didn't do SH*T!!!

    Tried formestanzol. It possibly worked as my AI but I wouldn't know unless I had done blood work again to prove it. I can say I didn't notice ANY of the effects others claim such as water weight reduction, increased fat loss, or even 'spot reduction' of fat/water in the applied area.

    Next go around I'd rather spend my money on a cheaper OTC ai or spend slightly more on the real deal.

  21. Formeron works well due to their transdermal carrier. Others not so much.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    so basically the formastanz label must be inaccurate since you got little to no effect at what would equate to 150mg formestane with the FS (15 pumps should equal 150mg formestane), like REALLY inaccurate lol....or its not what its labeled as. I still have 2 bottles FS from a recent sale, was gonna try formeron next, but will run through these first.
    Other differences between Formeron and the FS=

    Our carrier is superior.
    ours is 7$ less for the same amount of formestane per bottle.

    2pumps = 150mg whereas it takes 15 pumps of the competitor.

    Ours does not contain potential tumor or cancer causing agents and theirs does.
    7,8 benzoflavone is also known as alpha naphthoflavone.
    Its been shown to be carcinogenic in other studies as well. IM not gonna dig em all up but they are there. Here is one for you.

    Am J Pathol. 1991 Sep;139(3):669-79.
    Comparative morphologic and immunohistochemical studies of estrogen plus alpha-naphthoflavone-induced liver tumors in Syrian hamsters and rats.

    Oberley TD, Slattery AF, Gonzalez A, Li SA, Li JJ.
    Source

    Pathology Service, William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, Madison, WI 53705.

    Abstract

    Syrian hamsters were treated with ethinylestradiol and maintained on a diet containing alpha-naphthoflavone (alpha NF), a regimen that produces a high incidence of liver tumors. Morphologic analyses (light microscopy, immunoperoxidase studies, and electron microscopy) were performed on livers of these animals. After 4 months of hormone plus alpha NF treatment, marked hepatocyte cell changes were already present, as demonstrated by loss of eosinophilic staining of hepatocyte cytoplasm. Large multinucleated hepatocytes exhibiting frequent mitoses were observed around central veins. After 5 months of treatment, there was proliferation of bile ducts, and small cells with eosinophilic cytoplasm resembling hepatocytes appeared surrounding these bile ducts. At 7 to 8 months, the first tumor nodules (foci) were seen. Tumor foci in the portal area consisted of small clusters of large cells resembling hepatocytes with irregular nuclei. At the same time, dysplastic glands were identified among proliferating bile ducts. By 8 to 10 months, large tumors were present. These were trabecular hepatocellular carcinomas with widely varying individual cell morphology. Compared with adjacent liver, dysplastic glands in the portal areas, microcarcinomas, and large tumors all showed intense immunostaining for cytokeratin. Rats treated with the same regimen also developed hepatic tumors, but the light and electron microscopy results and immunohistochemical profiles were very different. Altered hepatic foci composed of small hepatocytes were typically prominent; however, malignant tumors did not arise from the portal area. Neither altered foci nor tumors stained significantly for cytokeratin. These data suggest that the biochemical events giving rise to these liver tumors differ between the species studied, despite the animals being exposed to the same treatment regimens.


    PMID:1887866 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    PMCID:PMC1886233
    Free PMC Article
    LETRONE= Anabolic AI
    EXOTHERM= Transdermal AI/fat burner
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  23. Are 2 pumps = 150mg the recommended daily dosage for formeron? this means one bottle would last how long? and what could i expect at this dosage?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu
    Are 2 pumps = 150mg the recommended daily dosage for formeron? this means one bottle would last how long? and what could i expect at this dosage?
    1 pump expells 1.5mL= 75mg formestane the rec dose i think is 100mg.

    I started with 2 pumps ed, then backed it to 1 pump ed then 1 pump eod because of joint discomfort. Id start with 2 pumps and asses from there.

    I noticed; headrush/mild headache after application, duretic effect aka peeing alot, loss of water retention
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by brundel

    Other differences between Formeron and the FS=

    Our carrier is superior.
    ours is 7$ less for the same amount of formestane per bottle.

    2pumps = 150mg whereas it takes 15 pumps of the competitor.
    I was going to buy your product but the realized that shipping makes yours more expensive by 2 or 3 bucks. FS ships free.
    But price difference won't matter just wondering how your products transdermal carrier is better than FS.
    Is your product a gel like or lotion or straight liquid?
    2 pump or 20 pumps don't matter. Formestane is formestane
    Is this superior to formasurge by Bps?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Callejul View Post
    I was going to buy your product but the realized that shipping makes yours more expensive by 2 or 3 bucks. FS ships free.
    But price difference won't matter just wondering how your products transdermal carrier is better than FS.
    Is your product a gel like or lotion or straight liquid?
    2 pump or 20 pumps don't matter. Formestane is formestane
    Is this superior to formasurge by Bps?
    Wow they charge 10$ to ship 1 bottle of formeron? thats crazy. There are 3 retailers and I highly doubt they all charge 10$ to ship 1 bottle.
    Ours is a gel with better penetration enhancement.
    You think it doesnt matter if you have to pump 20 sprays on you to get the same amount as 2. Odd. Most people would prefer to apply 2 pumps of a gel than have to spray 20 pumps all over yourself for the same amount.
    Our is vastly superior to formasurge which is a copy of our product.
    The manufacturer has no idea what hes doing and has liquids pouring from his pumps in addition to using chems toxic and skin irritating at the dose in the bottle.

    In addition, considering the post I just made regarding tumor growth with 7,8 benzo if you still think formastanza should be used any price you may either have other agendas, or did not read the post.
    LETRONE= Anabolic AI
    EXOTHERM= Transdermal AI/fat burner
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  27. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    1 pump expells 1.5mL= 75mg formestane the rec dose i think is 100mg.

    I started with 2 pumps ed, then backed it to 1 pump ed then 1 pump eod because of joint discomfort. Id start with 2 pumps and asses from there.

    I noticed; headrush/mild headache after application, duretic effect aka peeing alot, loss of water retention
    Alot of guys get this rush its a good indicator the carrier is getting good penetration.
    Stay hydrated youll be losing a ton of water for sure.
    LETRONE= Anabolic AI
    EXOTHERM= Transdermal AI/fat burner
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ,brundel,
    You think it doesnt matter if you have to pump 20 sprays on you to get the same amount as 2. Odc.
    Like saying 20 pills or two doesn't matter. I'd rather take less for same amount of product.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  29. Exactly.
    LETRONE= Anabolic AI
    EXOTHERM= Transdermal AI/fat burner
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  30. Is forma stanzol liver toxic

  31. Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T59
    Is forma stanzol liver toxic
    What? No.

    Its a transdermal...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  32. Actually....yes it is.
    See the post above with the study showing liver tumors with the use of 7,8 benzoflavone, an ingredient in formastanazol.
    LETRONE= Anabolic AI
    EXOTHERM= Transdermal AI/fat burner
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  33. transdermals can still be liver toxic. My reason for thinking its not is that you can stack this with highly toxic PH'S like beastdrol.

  34. Well, according to the guy making it you can but this is also a guy adding toxic potentially cancerous compounds to his products So your health is clearly not his primary concern.
    LETRONE= Anabolic AI
    EXOTHERM= Transdermal AI/fat burner
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  35. Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    Actually....yes it is.
    See the post above with the study showing liver tumors with the use of 7,8 benzoflavone, an ingredient in formastanazol.
    Read it wrong. Thought it said "formestane" not formastanzol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  36. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Read it wrong. Thought it said "formestane" not formastanzol
    Yah Formestane alone is fine. No liver issues. I have been using Formeron for a couple years now and its great at keeping the E2 under control.
    Sometimes I stop taking it for a week or so and I can tell my E2 is too high....
    LETRONE= Anabolic AI
    EXOTHERM= Transdermal AI/fat burner
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  37. so fomra stanzol, even being none mythelated is liver toxic? i dont understand how any one could run it with a superdrol clone or even helladrol at that without some serious issues.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T59
    so fomra stanzol, even being none mythelated is liver toxic? i dont understand how any one could run it with a superdrol clone or even helladrol at that without some serious issues.
    Formestane. Product used by formeron and forma stanz. Black lion does not use any ingredient in it to cause cancer. Forma stanz does. And it's not formestane that causes it.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  39. im asking about forma stanzol sold from mrsupps

  40. Im currently using forma on my on my ph and no gyno flare up. The sprays are so small and the product drys super quick and easy. Idk why people are bashing forma. Its worked great for me as an ai...as for the leaning/cutting effect idk if its my diet or the supp but i did lean out. 8 pumps twice a day
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stan vet
    By rigowny in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 05:10 PM
  2. Test Prop / EQ / Stan Cycle PCT...?
    By JooseBooi in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 10:39 AM
  3. Opinion on QUALITY VET STAN 100
    By Magnus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 09:38 AM
  4. BEST PCT ? Nolva, Clomid, 6oxo, Forma
    By jeremiah1710 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-03-2004, 04:23 PM
Log in
Log in