forma stan

fezteh

Awards
Quick question so if you were going to take a ten week cycle and wanted to use forma as an ai I know that on the bottle it says you can use it for that purpose for upto ten Weeks but my question is if you wanted to use it on cycle and then also in conjunction with your pct how would you recommend doing this/is it a problem to run it ten Weeks on cycle and then again during your pct?? 6'5 220 28Yo

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
What's your cycle?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah its a bitch to figure out whether to run something during the cycle and again in PCT...example I want to run DAA on cycle at night for help with suppression ....but want to run it for PCT as well....so that would be like 3-4 months on it....also running forma during this same cycle for 2 months, but I will run erase pro for PCT 6 weeks (has an AI in it of course)....I think its better to change it up after a few months, esp with AI's....JMO, but the DAA? I bet 3-4 months will be fine so I 'm gonna run it like that....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron poops all over formastanzol.

Used formastanz on a dmz/mlmg cycle, didnt help with bloat and i had a gyno flare up. This was 8 pumps twice daily. Didnt have any headrushes, hot flashes or duretic effect.

First dose of formeron, immediate headrush/mild headache.. next morning peed for what felt like 5 mins. Forearm splints/pain, shoulder and elbows were creaky at 2 pumps ed

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Formeron poops all over formastanzol.

Used formastanz on a dmz/mlmg cycle, didnt help with bloat and i had a gyno flare up. This was 8 pumps twice daily. Didnt have any headrushes, hot flashes or duretic effect.

First dose of formeron, immediate headrush/mild headache.. next morning peed for what felt like 5 mins. Forearm splints/pain, shoulder and elbows were creaky at 2 pumps ed
for real? that much of a difference? how many pumps formastanz were you using? might need to be bumped up in dosage to match the formeron effect.....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was doing 8 pumps twice a day with formastanzol. With the formerone i was doing 2 pumps a day.

I think 10 pumps of forma= 100mg formestane
2 pumps (3mL) formeron= 150mg formestane

I moved to 1 pump ed of formeron and sti had joint discomfort, so i moved it to eod.. that seemed to work well for me.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was doing 8 pumps twice a day with formastanzol. With the formerone i was doing 2 pumps a day.

I think 10 pumps of forma= 100mg formestane
2 pumps (3mL) formeron= 150mg formestane

I moved to 1 pump ed of formeron and sti had joint discomfort, so i moved it to eod.. that seemed to work well for me.
so basically the formastanz label must be inaccurate since you got little to no effect at what would equate to 150mg formestane with the FS (15 pumps should equal 150mg formestane), like REALLY inaccurate lol....or its not what its labeled as. I still have 2 bottles FS from a recent sale, was gonna try formeron next, but will run through these first.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so basically the formastanz label must be inaccurate since you got little to no effect at what would equate to 150mg formestane with the FS (15 pumps should equal 150mg formestane), like REALLY inaccurate lol....or its not what its labeled as. I still have 2 bottles FS from a recent sale, was gonna try formeron next, but will run through these first.
Maybe, or the carriers are that much different!

The one thing i noticed from forma was after application the area i applied it to tightened up.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I think da at night on cycle and then in pct is a great idea(no sarcasim) daa is the cheapest legit supplement since creatine
yeah for real, that is why I was like might as well just run it on cycle AND in PCT, then take some time off of it and/or use some other test booster (fadogia or ArA or fenu/divanil or even NMDA even though its related to DAA). I need to take prolactin supps with it though, so that kinda sucks....although Dopa and the rest of them are pretty damn cheap....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah for real, that is why I was like might as well just run it on cycle AND in PCT, then take some time off of it and/or use some other test booster (fadogia or ArA or fenu/divanil or even NMDA even though its related to DAA). I need to take prolactin supps with it though, so that kinda sucks....although Dopa and the rest of them are pretty damn cheap....
Fadogia IMO is one of the best natural t boosters, you could buy bulk carboxy as a prolactin inhibitor... pretty cheap.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Fadogia IMO is one of the best natural t boosters, you could buy bulk carboxy as a prolactin inhibitor... pretty cheap.
hell yeah, I got bulk 1-carboxy from NP and also NOW L-dopa....I take a gram of the 1-carboxy and 2 of the L-dops pills (with 2 green tea extract pills). might be overkill, but I want to ensure there is no prolactin gyno, and maybe help get rid of whats already there due to prolactin.....

I gotta try the fadogia also. maybe I'll pick some up now, or use it on cycle instead of DAA??....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hell yeah, I got bulk 1-carboxy from NP and also NOW L-dopa....I take a gram of the 1-carboxy and 2 of the L-dops pills (with 2 green tea extract pills). might be overkill, but I want to ensure there is no prolactin gyno, and maybe help get rid of whats already there due to prolactin.....

I gotta try the fadogia also. maybe I'll pick some up now, or use it on cycle instead of DAA??....
I bet you sleep like a rock lol

Id use the daa on cycle and fadogia for pct.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I bet you sleep like a rock lol

Id use the daa on cycle and fadogia for pct.
yeah that would probably be better. I just wish NP would restock the IForce Fadogia 500.....NEVER in stock, I can get just about everything from them in one order....but you end up having to order SOMETHING from somewhere else every time :D....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could also use Prolactrone for Prolactin issues.
99%ldopa and green tea extract standardized for 50% EGCG
The stuff dominates prolactin.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could also use Prolactrone for Prolactin issues.
99%ldopa and green tea extract standardized for 50% EGCG
The stuff dominates prolactin.
Nice.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Tried formestan-c.....didn't do SH*T!!!

Tried formestanzol. It possibly worked as my AI but I wouldn't know unless I had done blood work again to prove it. I can say I didn't notice ANY of the effects others claim such as water weight reduction, increased fat loss, or even 'spot reduction' of fat/water in the applied area.

Next go around I'd rather spend my money on a cheaper OTC ai or spend slightly more on the real deal.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Formeron works well due to their transdermal carrier. Others not so much.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Other differences between Formeron and the FS=

Our carrier is superior.
ours is 7$ less for the same amount of formestane per bottle.

2pumps = 150mg whereas it takes 15 pumps of the competitor.

Ours does not contain potential tumor or cancer causing agents and theirs does.
7,8 benzoflavone is also known as alpha naphthoflavone.
Its been shown to be carcinogenic in other studies as well. IM not gonna dig em all up but they are there. Here is one for you.

Am J Pathol. 1991 Sep;139(3):669-79.
Comparative morphologic and immunohistochemical studies of estrogen plus alpha-naphthoflavone-induced liver tumors in Syrian hamsters and rats.

Oberley TD, Slattery AF, Gonzalez A, Li SA, Li JJ.
Source

Pathology Service, William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, Madison, WI 53705.

Abstract

Syrian hamsters were treated with ethinylestradiol and maintained on a diet containing alpha-naphthoflavone (alpha NF), a regimen that produces a high incidence of liver tumors. Morphologic analyses (light microscopy, immunoperoxidase studies, and electron microscopy) were performed on livers of these animals. After 4 months of hormone plus alpha NF treatment, marked hepatocyte cell changes were already present, as demonstrated by loss of eosinophilic staining of hepatocyte cytoplasm. Large multinucleated hepatocytes exhibiting frequent mitoses were observed around central veins. After 5 months of treatment, there was proliferation of bile ducts, and small cells with eosinophilic cytoplasm resembling hepatocytes appeared surrounding these bile ducts. At 7 to 8 months, the first tumor nodules (foci) were seen. Tumor foci in the portal area consisted of small clusters of large cells resembling hepatocytes with irregular nuclei. At the same time, dysplastic glands were identified among proliferating bile ducts. By 8 to 10 months, large tumors were present. These were trabecular hepatocellular carcinomas with widely varying individual cell morphology. Compared with adjacent liver, dysplastic glands in the portal areas, microcarcinomas, and large tumors all showed intense immunostaining for cytokeratin. Rats treated with the same regimen also developed hepatic tumors, but the light and electron microscopy results and immunohistochemical profiles were very different. Altered hepatic foci composed of small hepatocytes were typically prominent; however, malignant tumors did not arise from the portal area. Neither altered foci nor tumors stained significantly for cytokeratin. These data suggest that the biochemical events giving rise to these liver tumors differ between the species studied, despite the animals being exposed to the same treatment regimens.

PMID:1887866 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
PMCID:pMC1886233
Free PMC Article

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are 2 pumps = 150mg the recommended daily dosage for formeron? this means one bottle would last how long? and what could i expect at this dosage?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are 2 pumps = 150mg the recommended daily dosage for formeron? this means one bottle would last how long? and what could i expect at this dosage?
1 pump expells 1.5mL= 75mg formestane the rec dose i think is 100mg.

I started with 2 pumps ed, then backed it to 1 pump ed then 1 pump eod because of joint discomfort. Id start with 2 pumps and asses from there.

I noticed; headrush/mild headache after application, duretic effect aka peeing alot, loss of water retention

Callejul

Awards
Other differences between Formeron and the FS=

Our carrier is superior.
ours is 7$ less for the same amount of formestane per bottle.

2pumps = 150mg whereas it takes 15 pumps of the competitor.
I was going to buy your product but the realized that shipping makes yours more expensive by 2 or 3 bucks. FS ships free.
But price difference won't matter just wondering how your products transdermal carrier is better than FS.
Is your product a gel like or lotion or straight liquid?
2 pump or 20 pumps don't matter. Formestane is formestane
Is this superior to formasurge by Bps?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to buy your product but the realized that shipping makes yours more expensive by 2 or 3 bucks. FS ships free.
But price difference won't matter just wondering how your products transdermal carrier is better than FS.
Is your product a gel like or lotion or straight liquid?
2 pump or 20 pumps don't matter. Formestane is formestane
Is this superior to formasurge by Bps?
Wow they charge 10$ to ship 1 bottle of formeron? thats crazy. There are 3 retailers and I highly doubt they all charge 10$ to ship 1 bottle.
Ours is a gel with better penetration enhancement.
You think it doesnt matter if you have to pump 20 sprays on you to get the same amount as 2. Odd. Most people would prefer to apply 2 pumps of a gel than have to spray 20 pumps all over yourself for the same amount.
Our is vastly superior to formasurge which is a copy of our product.
The manufacturer has no idea what hes doing and has liquids pouring from his pumps in addition to using chems toxic and skin irritating at the dose in the bottle.

In addition, considering the post I just made regarding tumor growth with 7,8 benzo if you still think formastanza should be used any price you may either have other agendas, or did not read the post.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 pump expells 1.5mL= 75mg formestane the rec dose i think is 100mg.

I started with 2 pumps ed, then backed it to 1 pump ed then 1 pump eod because of joint discomfort. Id start with 2 pumps and asses from there.

I noticed; headrush/mild headache after application, duretic effect aka peeing alot, loss of water retention
Alot of guys get this rush its a good indicator the carrier is getting good penetration.
Stay hydrated youll be losing a ton of water for sure.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
You think it doesnt matter if you have to pump 20 sprays on you to get the same amount as 2. Odc.
Like saying 20 pills or two doesn't matter. I'd rather take less for same amount of product.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually....yes it is.
See the post above with the study showing liver tumors with the use of 7,8 benzoflavone, an ingredient in formastanazol.

G.O.A.T59

Awards
transdermals can still be liver toxic. My reason for thinking its not is that you can stack this with highly toxic PH'S like beastdrol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, according to the guy making it you can but this is also a guy adding toxic potentially cancerous compounds to his products So your health is clearly not his primary concern.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually....yes it is.
See the post above with the study showing liver tumors with the use of 7,8 benzoflavone, an ingredient in formastanazol.
Read it wrong. Thought it said "formestane" not formastanzol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read it wrong. Thought it said "formestane" not formastanzol
Yah Formestane alone is fine. No liver issues. I have been using Formeron for a couple years now and its great at keeping the E2 under control.
Sometimes I stop taking it for a week or so and I can tell my E2 is too high....

G.O.A.T59

Awards
so fomra stanzol, even being none mythelated is liver toxic? i dont understand how any one could run it with a superdrol clone or even helladrol at that without some serious issues.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
so fomra stanzol, even being none mythelated is liver toxic? i dont understand how any one could run it with a superdrol clone or even helladrol at that without some serious issues.
Formestane. Product used by formeron and forma stanz. Black lion does not use any ingredient in it to cause cancer. Forma stanz does. And it's not formestane that causes it.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
Im currently using forma on my on my ph and no gyno flare up. The sprays are so small and the product drys super quick and easy. Idk why people are bashing forma. Its worked great for me as an ai...as for the leaning/cutting effect idk if its my diet or the supp but i did lean out. 8 pumps twice a day

G.O.A.T59

Awards
not questioning if it is a good product just if it is or isnt infact liver toxic

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
not questioning if it is a good product just if it is or isnt infact liver toxic
Forma stanz product is

G.O.A.T59

Awards
I still dont get why people would be able to stack a toxic compound wit beastdroll its evasn offerd in a stack. I have looked for reaseach showing its liveer toxicity(not if its carcinogenic) and have found nothing, Im kinda worried now because i have been taking this with daa and no liver support. Any advice should i stop will this be harsh enough to cause problems, help please.

steppinRazor

Awards
I still dont get why people would be able to stack a toxic compound wit beastdroll its evasn offerd in a stack. I have looked for reaseach showing its liveer toxicity(not if its carcinogenic) and have found nothing, Im kinda worried now because i have been taking this with daa and no liver support. Any advice should i stop will this be harsh enough to cause problems, help please.
dude are you trolling?? this has been answered several times for you..

I could rub gasoline on my skin while taking beastdrol, doesn't mean I should..
This has nothing to do with formestane, its the carrier 7,8 benzoflavone.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I let my friend have formestane for his PCT. Lil ungreatful fuc* doesn't appreciate I gave him a discontinued product and at very cheap too. Lil spoiled ****s. Gave him half a bottle of Katanadrol 2.0 as well. Discontinued too. Lil un-appreciative bastard. Could of stacked that shi* with my EPI.

Sorry for the rant guys. heh

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude are you trolling?? this has been answered several times for you..

I could rub gasoline on my skin while taking beastdrol, doesn't mean I should..
This has nothing to do with formestane, its the carrier 7,8 benzoflavone
Lol. this.

G.O.A.T59

Awards
im honestly not bro i just am a little shocked a company would suggest using two liver toxic compounds at once.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Black lion is an awesome company and does their homework on a safer product. Not all companies are about it working the best or even it being safe. Just as long as it works and they get paid. The other company will see it as their ai you can stack with products. Not "hey guys this can cause possible liver issues so buy it and stack it."

Mafesto31

Awards
I used formeron on a dbol test e cycle w some research adex. I am extremely reactive to estrogen sides and the adex wasn't keeping up(probably bunk). Added two pumps of formeron and dropped the adex cuz it was all I needed. The bottle went quick though.