forma stan - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

forma stan

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

not questioning if it is a good product just if it is or isnt infact liver toxic

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T59
    not questioning if it is a good product just if it is or isnt infact liver toxic
    Forma stanz product is

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Great product
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

I still dont get why people would be able to stack a toxic compound wit beastdroll its evasn offerd in a stack. I have looked for reaseach showing its liveer toxicity(not if its carcinogenic) and have found nothing, Im kinda worried now because i have been taking this with daa and no liver support. Any advice should i stop will this be harsh enough to cause problems, help please.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T59
    I still dont get why people would be able to stack a toxic compound wit beastdroll its evasn offerd in a stack. I have looked for reaseach showing its liveer toxicity(not if its carcinogenic) and have found nothing, Im kinda worried now because i have been taking this with daa and no liver support. Any advice should i stop will this be harsh enough to cause problems, help please.
    dude are you trolling?? this has been answered several times for you..

I could rub gasoline on my skin while taking beastdrol, doesn't mean I should..
    This has nothing to do with formestane, its the carrier 7,8 benzoflavone.
    Cultivating Mass.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

I let my friend have formestane for his PCT. Lil ungreatful fuc* doesn't appreciate I gave him a discontinued product and at very cheap too. Lil spoiled ****s. Gave him half a bottle of Katanadrol 2.0 as well. Discontinued too. Lil un-appreciative bastard. Could of stacked that shi* with my EPI.

Sorry for the rant guys. heh
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    dude are you trolling?? this has been answered several times for you..

I could rub gasoline on my skin while taking beastdrol, doesn't mean I should..
    This has nothing to do with formestane, its the carrier 7,8 benzoflavone
    Lol. this.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

im honestly not bro i just am a little shocked a company would suggest using two liver toxic compounds at once.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Black lion is an awesome company and does their homework on a safer product. Not all companies are about it working the best or even it being safe. Just as long as it works and they get paid. The other company will see it as their ai you can stack with products. Not "hey guys this can cause possible liver issues so buy it and stack it."

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.

I used formeron on a dbol test e cycle w some research adex. I am extremely reactive to estrogen sides and the adex wasn't keeping up(probably bunk). Added two pumps of formeron and dropped the adex cuz it was all I needed. The bottle went quick though.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

This type of incorrect, inflammatory information makes me crazy.

I'm sure the author is aware that when researching a known human carcinogen such as ethinylestradiol (mainly seen in birth control pills, and thought to be the cause of a higher than expected rate of endometrial cancers), universities, scientists, or whomever is conducting the research will often use a compound that may exhibit some protection against the suspected culprit; in this case estrogen. For example, the article you post quotes, "Syrian hamsters were treated with ethinylestradiol" and goes on to say "(these hamsters were then) maintained on a diet containing alpha-naphthoflavone (alpha NF)". The net effect in this particular study was that regardless of their feed type, the cancers occurred as was expected. This is very common, for example if Vitamin C was thought to be protective against benzene (a known human carcinogen), the study may say "Syrian hamsters were treated with benzene and maintained on a diet rich in Vitamin C." It may go on to say that after 6 months, undifferentiated carcinomas were present in over 60% of the treated population (hypothetical of course). Would it then be responsible for you to come on here and say that the manufacturer's of orange juice don't care about giving their customers cancer...pointing to the study I created?

I don't mean to be rude, and apologize if coming across that way however when this type of misinformation is read on the internet, many believe it to be fact without any question and an otherwise extraordinary compound is dismissed. I just think it is wise to be a bit more careful with regards to such things. No?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stan vet
    By rigowny in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 05:10 PM
  2. Test Prop / EQ / Stan Cycle PCT...?
    By JooseBooi in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 10:39 AM
  3. Opinion on QUALITY VET STAN 100
    By Magnus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5