1. Banned
    Stats
    6'6"  255 lbs.

help me cut more body fat during my post cycle therapy PCT

As alot of you might already know I'm running a cycle of

Epistane 60/60/60/60/60/60
    P-stanz 0/0/400/400/400/400
    Trenazone 2/2/2/3/3/3

I'm just about to finish week 5 and so far I've gained about 10 pounds of mass my strength has gone up about 30 pounds plus on all exercises and lost maybe 3 percent body fat. but just about all of that body fat I lost was in the first 3 weeks once I bumped the tren to 3 I got called in for a job around the same time and when I work I don't really have a choice of what I eat throughout the day so my diet was ruined for about 2 weeks plus I didn't get in my normal cardio........ well I'm not going to go on a rampage about it but long story short maybe it's really happened or maybe it's mental but I I feel like I've gained a little body fat or water weight back which is unexpected and definitely not wanted. so for these last 2 weeks I've kicked up the cardio a little bit going from a mile and a half a day 22 sometimes 3 miles depending on how much time I have.

so during my post cycle therapy I'm running

Clomid
    Erase pro
    D-pol
    lean xtreme

and then of course protein in the normal support supplements.

but I was wondering if anyone had any other thoughts of what I could throw in to cut down the extra body fat well still maintaining the size and strength that I gained on this cycle?

now I understand I'm not going to keep all my size and strength gains but I'm sure you get where I'm coming from it sucks to do everything right then slip :-(. but hopefully with hard work I can make up for it from this moment on. any and all opinions and advice is helpful thank you

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do NOT cut in pct.This will make any size you have earned go bye bye and it will be an unfavorable environment for your hormones.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'6"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Do NOT cut in pct.This will make any size you have earned go bye bye and it will be an unfavorable environment for your hormones.
    understandable. So then you think my post cycle therapy at

Clomid 100/75/50/50
    Erase pro
    lean xtreme
    D-pol
    and of course support supplements

think that's good enough or am I missing something?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gymfean

understandable. So then you think my post cycle therapy at

Clomid 100/75/50/50
    Erase pro
    lean xtreme
    D-pol
    and of course support supplements

think that's good enough or am I missing something?
    Your good to go. You can however calorie cycle to be lean in pct. +200 on workout days and -100 on non active days
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfean View Post
    As alot of you might already know I'm running a cycle of

Epistane 60/60/60/60/60/60
    P-stanz 0/0/400/400/400/400
    Trenazone 2/2/2/3/3/3

I'm just about to finish week 5 and so far I've gained about 10 pounds of mass my strength has gone up about 30 pounds plus on all exercises and lost maybe 3 percent body fat. but just about all of that body fat I lost was in the first 3 weeks once I bumped the tren to 3 I got called in for a job around the same time and when I work I don't really have a choice of what I eat throughout the day so my diet was ruined for about 2 weeks plus I didn't get in my normal cardio........ well I'm not going to go on a rampage about it but long story short maybe it's really happened or maybe it's mental but I I feel like I've gained a little body fat or water weight back which is unexpected and definitely not wanted. so for these last 2 weeks I've kicked up the cardio a little bit going from a mile and a half a day 22 sometimes 3 miles depending on how much time I have.

so during my post cycle therapy I'm running

Clomid
    Erase pro
    D-pol
    lean xtreme

and then of course protein in the normal support supplements.

but I was wondering if anyone had any other thoughts of what I could throw in to cut down the extra body fat well still maintaining the size and strength that I gained on this cycle?

now I understand I'm not going to keep all my size and strength gains but I'm sure you get where I'm coming from it sucks to do everything right then slip :-(. but hopefully with hard work I can make up for it from this moment on. any and all opinions and advice is helpful thank you

At the very least stick to maintenance calories. Even going 2-300 over won't hurt. KEEP the muscle you gain during cycle. Once your body can sustain it after pct, you can use that new muscle to burn the fat even faster.

WORD!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me choose what to add to my recomp cycle
    By KingMeso in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 07:08 AM
  2. How does my Post Cycle Therapy look.
    By malducato1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 08:38 AM
  3. Need HELP with my Post Cycle Therapy
    By Travis7261 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 12:39 AM
  4. Helping me cut
    By Reckless in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 02:56 PM
  5. Help me out with a program for my wife.
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 10:56 AM