Nitrates for blood pressure?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%

Nitrates for blood pressure?

Well this is my first post over here in the anabolics section, but I had an idea while researching another supplement.

I've gotten really into Nitrates/Nitrate pump here recently. The stuff just works for me. Creatine Nitrate is my source right now, but I am switching to potassium nitrate as soon as it comes in.

I know that with quite a few PH/Designer steroids blood pressure can be an issue and I was wondering if anyone was using nitrates to combat blood pressure issues? It sounds like a win/win to me, but in all reality I don't know squat about PHs or DSs.

Sorry to sound like noob, but I figured it might be a legitimate idea/solution.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.91%

Makes sense but be careful on how much you take, especially before your workout. Still you can eat foods with nitrates that are naturally occurring to help... it's not only while you lift, it can be an issue weeks while on the cycle.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Makes sense but be careful on how much you take, especially before your workout. Still you can eat foods with nitrates that are naturally occurring to help... it's not only while you lift, it can be an issue weeks while on the cycle.

Yeah I haven't done a cycle of anything yet, although I did stock up the other day. Picked up some Beastdrol(superdrol) in a buy one get one sale. I wont use it as my first cycle though, and I've got WAAAAAY more researching and lifting to do before I even think about touching a PH. I'm still making beginner gains since I've only seriously been working out for 6 months after taking almost two years off... Oh how I love beginner gains! I've already been asked if I'm "on something" just from how quickly my body comp has changed and how insane hemavol/nitrates make me look lol. I've got to hit a solid year in the gym before I'll consider touching a PH/DS.

I don't have enough forum post to post links to the other threads I've found on Nitrates, but I can tell you that there isn't a natural source of nitrates that will make much of a difference. I shoot for 3-600mg of nitrates, some larger guys have said 750mg of nitrates is their sweet spot, but getting this much naturally isn't going to happen. There's good science behind nitrates, but I was just wondering if anyone here had fooled with them yet for blood pressure.

Since I've never cycled, I don't know exactly what "back pumps" are, but one of the side effects of nitrates is sick pumps so I have no idea if this would help or hurt he cause on cycle.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The only thing in excedrine migrane that is going to help you get "jacked" is caffeine. The tylenol component in it is BAD for your liver. People seriously need to consider ALL ingredients in a stack before trying it and ESPECIALLY before recommending it!

Similar Forum Threads

1. best supplements for blood pressure?
    By bill86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 06:27 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 12:32 PM
  3. Celery Seed for blood pressure
    By size in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 01:53 PM
  4. Celery Seed Extract for blood pressure