ANDROLEAN vs CLEN

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
hey guys im trying to do a comparison of Androlean too Clen... any1 on the board that has run both i'd love to have input...does androlean build muscle while burning fat, i know clen has slight anabolic properties.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clen is probably a better fat loss agent, but apples to oranges. Two totally different things not worth comparing.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
really? it would be awesome if you could explain exactly what it is that androlean does, i thought it was a fat burner, thats why i made the comparison too clen...

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
im curious to try for a cut/recomp stack and i dont know wether to add androhard or androlean

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really? it would be awesome if you could explain exactly what it is that androlean does, i thought it was a fat burner, thats why i made the comparison too clen...
Clenbuterol is a stimulant, Androlean contains hormones, and suppression of cortisol, that will aid in fat loss.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HTS is right --- this is comparing Anavar to Ephedra .....D aspartic acid to fish oil for natty t boost .... etc...

Take them BOTH together and trigger fat-loss from 2 different angles --- via cortisol modulation, muscle accrual and beta -2 agonism!

-Matt

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
hey guys im trying to do a comparison of Androlean too Clen... any1 on the board that has run both i'd love to have input...does androlean build muscle while burning fat, i know clen has slight anabolic properties.
Take them both! And keep us update on the results.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
This^^^ I'd gladly watch that
If I'm not mistaken, wouldn't it just be similar to taking Anavar and clen.
One hardens and pushes far away from the muscle; the other comes in and cleans the fat up!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken, wouldn't it just be similar to taking Anavar and clen.
One hardens and pushes far away from the muscle; the other comes in and cleans the fat up!
I think var would be a bit stronger then androlean in the fat loss aspect...var is the only "fat burning" steroid with its ability to target belly fat...glad I picked some up for the end of this cycle it better be worth the price lol

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I think var would be a bit stronger then androlean in the fat loss aspect...var is the only "fat burning" steroid with its ability to target belly fat...glad I picked some up for the end of this cycle it better be worth the price lol
You've seen my photos... It's worth the price ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 40mg a day for 3 weeks and now I'm at 50mg a day now and will be until the show.
Put some pics up on here to see the progress buddy

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get some new DermaTherm on that lower back/kidney area and you will be diced in no time!

-Matt

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Get some new DermaTherm on that lower back/kidney area and you will be diced in no time!

-Matt
Dermatherm, what's that?! And where can I order that will ship over night? I got 8 days!

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Yo BIGTEX08....looking sick bro! Was that slight gyno I saw from mondays pic or just the lighting? Either way it isn't SH*T and your physique looks great.

-no homo-

And good luck on the show.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Yo BIGTEX08....looking sick bro! Was that slight gyno I saw from mondays pic or just the lighting? Either way it isn't SH*T and your physique looks great.

-no homo-

And good luck on the show.
Yeah it's gyno... When I'm pumped you can't tell at all! But if it's hot outside, which it always is in Texas, they are puffy as hell!
If I get my Pro Card in the next year I'll get it removed.
Thanks bud, I appreciate it!

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Yeah it's gyno... When I'm pumped you can't tell at all! But if it's hot outside, which it always is in Texas, they are puffy as hell!
If I get my Pro Card in the next year I'll get it removed.
Thanks bud, I appreciate it!

I'm in Texas myself. IT'S HOTTER THEN....well...you know how f*cking hot it is.

I think I'm the only one (can't be the only one) who has thought of this .....but I figure if I ever got gyno, I would use all my sweet gains from cycle to be a shot guy or stripper. It's quick easy money and you can get that 7,000 fairly fast for the surgery.

Just a suggestion. ;)

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I'm in Texas myself. IT'S HOTTER THEN....well...you know how f*cking hot it is.

I think I'm the only one (can't be the only one) who has thought of this .....but I figure if I ever got gyno, I would use all my sweet gains from cycle to be a shot guy or stripper. It's quick easy money and you can get that 7,000 fairly fast for the surgery.

Just a suggestion. ;)
Haha that's funny stuff man. Im not to sure the company I work for would like that! I got the money to pay for it, it's just taking the time to do it and taking 6 weeks off from the gym after!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dermatherm, what's that?! And where can I order that will ship over night? I got 8 days!

8 days until what? What is happening in 8 days ????

If its only 8 days then i would not bother with any yohimbine based topical as that can cause temporary water retention. It would be truly effective if you give it 4-8 weeks to work its magic in a caloric deficit.

-Matt

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
8 days until what? What is happening in 8 days ????

If its only 8 days then i would not bother with any yohimbine based topical as that can cause temporary water retention. It would be truly effective if you give it 4-8 weeks to work its magic in a caloric deficit.

-Matt
My show!!!!! 8 days and counting! Europa Dallas!
Ok so I ordered it today... And it should be here Monday! Should I not use it?
I'm doing another show three weeks after this one as well!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Looking good tex. and about the heat, yup! It's horrible out here in Tucson aswell.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Looking good tex. and about the heat, yup! It's horrible out here in Tucson aswell.
Thanks man!! Yeah it sucks taking a cold shower then when you get out, you immediately start sweating!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first photos was from Monday... My abs are actually a lot better now! I can feel my body changing, it's nuts!
The last photo was from June.
Looking good bud. Keep it up.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!! Yeah it sucks taking a cold shower then when you get out, you immediately start sweating!
hey I would be gin applying it IMMEDIATELY AFTER your first show -- then blast it for 16 days hard --- then cut it out about 4 days before next show..

-Matt

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
hey I would be gin applying it IMMEDIATELY AFTER your first show -- then blast it for 16 days hard --- then cut it out about 4 days before next show..

-Matt
Ok so no for this contest and start it right when I walk of stage! Lol until I'm 4 days out!
How did you apply, where, when? Certain times? Before cardio or after?
If you can't tell I've never used a topical

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so no for this contest and start it right when I walk of stage! Lol until I'm 4 days out!
How did you apply, where, when? Certain times? Before cardio or after?
If you can't tell I've never used a topical

Yes -- so apply 1 pumps to each corner area of lower back (kidney areas)

then apply 1 pump to abdominal region

3 pumps total after showering and cleaning all dead skin cells from body.

Let dry and try not to sweat or workout for at last 3 hrs after application.

-Matt

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
posted the link to it in the other thread as well bud:) PM me or HTS for 25% off

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Supplements 5
MattPorter Anabolics 54
chil Anabolics 9
Supplements 3