testicular atrophy and test e

S

stayspicey

Awards
I'm on my 5th week of test e at 500 mg a week and haven't experienced any artrophy is this weird? For some odd reason when they shrink I know the gear is good. Could it be bunk gear or what? I'm up about 8.5 pounds from start of cycle. I haven't done very many cycles but I've experienced atrophy on the previous cycles
Just want to know if they don't shrink does that neccesarily.mean the gear OS no good

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine took a long time to shrink; I was taking a pre-workout with DAA and that seemed to halt the shrinkage. Not everyone's turn to raisins. Even now that I blast/cruise they don't get really small.

S

stayspicey

Awards
Maybe that's what it is. I've been taking a pre workout which on previous cycles I stopped taking all together. Currently I take methyldrene pre workout

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it has a good dose of DAA that may be the case.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
11th week of test-e with HCG 250ius 2X a week...no shrinkage :D

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Mine took a long time to shrink; I was taking a pre-workout with DAA and that seemed to halt the shrinkage. Not everyone's turn to raisins. Even now that I blast/cruise they don't get really small.
Hyper fx?

J

Jraw

Awards
Shrinkage sometimes occurs during/after pct (mine did). And it's not a great change, but enough that you notice.