Help choosing next cycle (pin vs. orals)

landonx91

Awards
What's up guys, here's a little information first:

# of cycles: 3- solo hdrol, solo epi, then hdrol/trenazone
training: 4 years
Goal: Recomp, gained a little too much fat from hdrol/trenazone (diet went to ****, eating too much but training stayed consistent)
lost 20lbs in the last 8-9 weeks with ECA now sitting at 210 at 10-12%

Need something to really push me into the last BF %, diet is not a worry anymore. Got a new job and diet is easy to stick to.

Anyway, here are my ideas: (support supps for both cycles)

Pinning:

10 weeks:

Test E: 500 mg/week
Anastrozol: .25mg/ED
EQ: 400mg/week

PCT:

Nolva: 40/30/20
Clomid:100/50/50

----------------------------------------------------------------

Oral:

week 1-2:
beastdrol: 10mg/ed
Hdrol: 50/75

week 3-8:
hdrol:100/100/100/125/125

PCT:
Clomid:100/50/50/25
DAA:6/6/3/3
Erase:0/0/2/1

Again, diet would be aimed towards cutting with 2 days of refeed/week. Cardio will be aimed towards cutting (3-4 sessions/week) and lifting will be aimed towards bulking

Any help would be appreciated, I feel like with PH's I am pretty comfortable, but injectables make me nervous, since I've never done them. So any advice or just help in general about them would be much appreciated. I've read a lot but don't think I'll ever truly know until trying

Stupes

10 weeks is too short for an EQ cycle. EQ is extremely long acting and is not conducive to anything under 14 weeks really. It also stays in your system very long, where you really can't start PCT until at least 3 weeks after your last EQ pin.

I would look for something else.

If I were to run a cycle with your goals it would be 8 weeks of this:
Test Prop: 50mg EOD
Masterone Prop: 150mg EOD

This cycle would not require an anti-e and it would be a very good recomp. Also - it would be out of your system in a matter of days so your pct could begin quickly.

For an Oral cycle - I don't think it's wise to take methyls for 8 straight weeks. I'd give trenavar a run before doing that proposed cycle.

week 1-8: trenavar at 90mg per day
week 1-9: Stano at 600mg per day

landonx91

Awards
Awesome, I'll look into masterone prop

trenavar at 90mg per day would be almost too expensive for me. Might as well go for real gear then lol

landonx91

Awards
Awesome, I'll look into masterone prop

trenavar at 90mg per day would be almost too expensive for me. Might as well go for real gear then lol

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Why not considering this would be your first pinning cycle run test e with a superdrol kicker? Considering I am assuming you have the beast on hand.

It is usually recommended to keep first pinning cycles simple for a few reasons. First less compounds allows you to figure out what is giving you any side effects. Second who really wants to go from not stabbing yourself to stabbing yourself 7 days a week?

Slow and steady wins the race dude, or moderate pace and steady.

landonx91

Awards
Would You recommend Test E or P for recomping goals?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I would recommend test e for your first cycle regardless of goals. When you throw in the kickstart that you want, you should gain enough muscle to go down 2-3% bf if you diet and training are on point.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test E and an oral you know you respond well too with little to no sides.

ITW

ITW

Awards
yupp don't complicate things. just go with test e for 12 with an oral (sd imo) as a 3-4 week kickstart

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Test E is the best option here as far as first pinning cycle.
I hear test prop can be rough.

Orals: for recomp I hear epi is a good you can run 2 bottles? I saw u did epi already once

Stupes

500mg Test e with an oral kick-start is the standard first cycle - it's perfectly fine.

The reason I recommend Mast Prop 150mg EOD and Test Prop 50mg EOD:
1) The test dosage is just a TRT - it is there to keep a natural level of test to counter shut-down.
2) This essentially takes the cycle to only 1 single compound - Masterone
3) Masterone does not need an AI or liver support or any other support substances - this cycle is as simple as it gets from a compound standpoint
4) It is the perfect compound for his goals and he can keep it at 8 weeks
5) 8 week cycle will be easier to PCT - and the props will clear quickly.

Yes, it is more pinning. But practice makes perfect - if he is going to pin - then doing EOD or ED will allow him to get better and comfortable more quickly. Before he knows it - it'll be easy. IMO that's better than dreading the once a week or twice a week Test E shot.

The Test E with an oral kick-start is a more complicated and toxic cycle. Firstly - you are mixing the oral with the supra test dosage. The oral screws with your lipids and liver, requiring liver and lipid supps. And with the Test you need to watch your E2 level and run an AI if needed - thereby adding yet another compound and another variable.

Keep it simple - Masterone and TRT test is all he needs to have a kick-ass 8 week recomp

I haven't yet tried this PCT but I heard it from a TRT doc and it seems simple and solid:
Triptorelin: 100mcg IM shot 3-4 days after last mast/test pin
Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Torem: 100/100/50/25

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
500mg Test e with an oral kick-start is the standard first cycle - it's perfectly fine.

The reason I recommend Mast Prop 150mg EOD and Test Prop 50mg EOD:
1) The test dosage is just a TRT - it is there to keep a natural level of test to counter shut-down.
2) This essentially takes the cycle to only 1 single compound - Masterone
3) Masterone does not need an AI or liver support or any other support substances - this cycle is as simple as it gets from a compound standpoint
4) It is the perfect compound for his goals and he can keep it at 8 weeks
5) 8 week cycle will be easier to PCT - and the props will clear quickly.

Yes, it is more pinning. But practice makes perfect - if he is going to pin - then doing EOD or ED will allow him to get better and comfortable more quickly. Before he knows it - it'll be easy. IMO that's better than dreading the once a week or twice a week Test E shot.

The Test E with an oral kick-start is a more complicated and toxic cycle. Firstly - you are mixing the oral with the supra test dosage. The oral screws with your lipids and liver, requiring liver and lipid supps. And with the Test you need to watch your E2 level and run an AI if needed - thereby adding yet another compound and another variable.

Keep it simple - Masterone and TRT test is all he needs to have a kick-ass 8 week recomp

I haven't yet tried this PCT but I heard it from a TRT doc and it seems simple and solid:
Triptorelin: 100mcg IM shot 3-4 days after last mast/test pin
Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Torem: 100/100/50/25
Not bad dude.