Androlean, Clen

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
hey guys just wondering how androlean compares too clen, im not sure exact how androlean works some specification would be great, any reps?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Androlean is a PH, clen is a beta 2 agonist. AKA that is like comparing an orange to a howitzer. They are completely different.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
lol, sorry i didnt realize i posted 2 threads...... last night was a long night haha...hey heretostudy, an androlean/androhard stack what type of muscle gains would you see....i was thinking about running halo extreme/cynostane rx for a cut/recomp stack but now im curious about androhard/lean any input?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Less sides and if you run it for 8 weeks similar gains/goals

lol, sorry i didnt realize i posted 2 threads...... last night was a long night haha...hey heretostudy, an androlean/androhard stack what type of muscle gains would you see....i was thinking about running halo extreme/cynostane rx for a cut/recomp stack but now im curious about androhard/lean any input?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Less sides and if you run it for 8 weeks similar gains/goals
Agreed, you could come fairly similar in terms of results, the edge slightly being to the methyl. But you will achieve nearly the same results with significantly less detrimental health effects.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I'd say depending on cal deficit/surplus you'll lean out more on lean+hard but you may add more weight on halo+cyno, since from my understanding cyno isn't too lean.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
also lean/hard will be less suppressive so.....

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
sounds good, thanks guys i'll be picking up some androhard and androlean after work week (stuffs xpensive) thanks for input