Best pro hormone for running to be like bolt lol

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.92%

Best pro hormone for running to be like bolt lol

But seriously most of us watched the 100 meters lots of 100 meters have been caught for using gear .. The guy in yesterday's 100 race Tyson gay was caught using testosterone same as dwayne chambers from the uk.

So my question is apart from testosterone what pro hormones would be good for a runner short and long distance or any cardio kinda work ??

Epistane is supposed to be more anabolic that test so would that be good for running ??

Or something like 4dhea more of a test base ???

Or maybe stano or 11 oxo or p stanz ?

What pro hormones would you say is best for a runner ??

Find this an interesting topic obviously if you compete then the answer is none but I'm looking to see what would be good for a runner or short distance runner.

What pro hormone would Tyson gay of used if he didn't have injects.

Amazing what testosterone can do for humans not just bigger muscles but faster running aswell it's amazing really.

Look forward to your opioins maybe even that androenhance gel would be good for a runner.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.8%

a stack of a few would be ideal but p-stanz would be my bet i know som sprinters have been caught using win and p-stanz is supposedly its precurser
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    a stack of a few would be ideal but p-stanz would be my bet i know som sprinters have been caught using win and p-stanz is supposedly its precurser
    Yeah I've heard pstanz was used by some top athletes aswell that amazed me as its a weak ph and them being athletes you would think they could get real winstrol amazing really .?
    •   

4. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    P-stanz isn't winstrol's precursor. It is an active steroid similar to winstrol in structure - but without the 17a methyl. This makes it far less orally effective than wintrol, among other changes. In other words, p-stanz is really just an injectable.
  5. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    So my question is apart from testosterone what pro hormones would be good for a runner short and long distance or any cardio kinda work ??
    No one thing is good for "any cardio kinda work" - what is good for running short distance works against running long distance and vice versa. So you need to pick your goal - short or long?
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life
    But seriously most of us watched the 100 meters lots of 100 meters have been caught for using gear .. The guy in yesterday's 100 race Tyson gay was caught using testosterone same as dwayne chambers from the uk.

Epistane is supposed to be more anabolic that test so would that be good for running ??

Or something like 4dhea more of a test base ???

Or maybe stano or 11 oxo or p stanz ?

What pro hormones would you say is best for a runner ??

Find this an interesting topic obviously if you compete then the answer is none but I'm looking to see what would be good for a runner or short distance runner.

What pro hormone would Tyson gay of used if he didn't have injects.

Amazing what testosterone can do for humans not just bigger muscles but faster running aswell it's amazing really.

Look forward to your opioins maybe even that androenhance gel would be good for a runner.
    Ostraine or androdrive Are great for vo2 max
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Winstrol is what you would want, ask Ben Johnson and Carl Lewis. Lewis had all his positive tests mysteriously disappear but that is what they all used. I guess if you could use some for of prostanazol that could work like winstrol but I Am sure it won't be the same. Those guys would do mini cycles with test prop and winny for 4-6 weeks, break, then repeat.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.92%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    Winstrol is what you would want, ask Ben Johnson and Carl Lewis. Lewis had all his positive tests mysteriously disappear but that is what they all used. I guess if you could use some for of prostanazol that could work like winstrol but I Am sure it won't be the same. Those guys would do mini cycles with test prop and winny for 4-6 weeks, break, then repeat.
    Yeah I think your right probably winstrol I mean that pstanz I've seen peoples logs and it doesn't look great solo usually stacked but winstrol is great alone.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

get some boldenone.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the best pro-hormone for the average user?
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 08:51 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 02:46 AM
  3. best pro-hormone for strength gains
    By garryb13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 11:42 AM
  4. What's the best pro-hormone to gain mass?
    By JockoJohnson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 09:40 PM
  5. Best available Pro hormone for mass
    By jacked13up in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 03:12 PM