Superdrol | Cynostane | Max LMG | Halodrol 4 Week Cycle Support Help

jonnieos

Awards
Superdrol | Cynostane | Max LMG | Halodrol | 4 Week Cycle Support Help

This compound has this dosage per pill:

10mg Sdrol, 15mg Cynostane, 20mg Max LMG, 25mg Halodrol, 300mg Milk Thistle, 400mg 45% tribulus

4 week cycle 2 pills per day.

So far this is what I have shipping to me for support with the cycle:

Clomid -still need to purchase and WILL NOT start cycle until, I have it on hand. I need to know if it matters whether I use liquid or tablets. I also need to know what dosage I should use for this post cycle, so I can purchase the right amount. I chose this based on the prolactin effects of Max-LMG (tren).

5 Grams (500 Servings) TUDCA - Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid (For liver health)- Please recommend the proper daily dosage.

L-DOPA 98% (60 Capsules) Mucuna Extract Increases Energy Level (250mg capsules) (To prevent prolactin gyno)- Please recommend the proper daily dosage.

100 Vitamin B6 200mg tablets / 100 Vitamin B6 100mg tablets - (To prevent prolactin gyno) Please recommend the proper daily dosage (I've read conflicting statements on nervous system toxicity).

D-Aspartic Acid, Unflavored, 100 Grams (For testosterone boost) - Please recommend the daily dosage for pct and when I should start/stop using it during the pct.

Controlled Labs Orange Triad, 270 Tablets - I'm taking 6 per day and will continue to take them through cycle and post cycle. (For overall health, joint/tendon health, immune health, digestion/metabolism etc.)

Cissus Quadrangularis Extract Powder (Standardized For 20% 3-Ketosterone), Unflavored, 200 Grams - (For joint/tendon health) Please recommend daily dosage, I plan on taking it through the cycle and post cycle.

Omega 3 Double Strength Fish Oil Pills by PuritansPride - 5 Per day: 1590mg of EPA 1020mg of DHA

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS: Should I still order the following or will it not be necessary.
AI for during cycle.
ON/POST cycle support such as Cel Cycle/Post Cycle Assist.
Hair loss shampoo such as Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo.
What are the best supplements to help with cholesterol and blood pressure.

Callejul

Awards
Your on cycle support looks 10 out of 10 but the prohormone product you got sounds like death in a pill...... everything looks great but 10 of SD halo Max lmg and cynostane..... way too many compounds. Just choose one and rum it for a short period of time 3-4 weeks Max for a mild dose of SD. 6-8 weeks of halodrol at 75-100 mg per day.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
let the flaming begin....do research man, you want proper dosage for everything, if you dont have ANY idea what dose to use Clomid, then how the heck do you know what the PH compounds are.... your running alot of methylated products... thats a heavy cycle, if you go along with it be prepared for SIDE, i dont think you should run this IMO

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
Your on cycle support looks 10 out of 10 but the prohormone product you got sounds like death in a pill...... everything looks great but 10 of SD halo Max lmg and cynostane..... way too many compounds. Just choose one and rum it for a short period of time 3-4 weeks Max for a mild dose of SD. 6-8 weeks of halodrol at 75-100 mg per day.

couldnt agree more... you dont need all this stuff, i ran stuff at low dose and seen great results more is not always better

jonnieos

Awards
let the flaming begin....do research man, you want proper dosage for everything, if you dont have ANY idea what dose to use Clomid, then how the heck do you know what the PH compounds are.... your running alot of methylated products... thats a heavy cycle, if you go along with it be prepared for SIDE, i dont think you should run this IMO
I've read so many conflicting statements about clomid and nolva dosages being effective/not being effective (after ramping them up).So I just wanted to know exactly what peoples opinions are, because the difference of 50mg per day and 100mg per day isn't just about wasting money but also extra side effects possibly?

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
I've read so many conflicting statements about clomid and nolva dosages being effective/not being effective (after ramping them up).So I just wanted to know exactly what peoples opinions are, because the difference of 50mg per day and 100mg per day isn't just about wasting money but also extra side effects possibly?
there are alot of diff dosages depending on what type/ how harsh a cycle is....is this your first cycle? how old ru? what are your goals in a cycle like this.... stats?

jonnieos

Awards
there are alot of diff dosages depending on what type/ how harsh a cycle is....is this your first cycle? how old ru? what are your goals in a cycle like this.... stats?
This is my first cycle. I'm 21 years old , 6' 185lbs, I've trained for about 15 months. I bench 300, squat 450, deadlift 405x10. To get a better picture arms are measured 17" at under 8% bodyfat. I think I have great discipline as I haven't missed a day in MONTHS (working out 6 days a week). No I am not making this up I can get up to date pictures if it's really that serious, I wouldn't lie just to hurt myself. I completely understand and have read about the harshness on the liver of these cycles, so I plan to take every precaution. I decided on this compound based on the logs I've seen with other guys running smaller doses than are even in one pill of superdrol or halodrol what have you, and still gain upwards of 6-8 pounds. I believe with my receptors completely fresh I would get the most gains possible on a prohormone in 4 weeks. I want to get to 215 to 220 pounds at the last day of the cycle and keep at least 205. I'm very healthy and if anything my blood pressure and cholesterol are low.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This compound has this dosage per pill:

10mg Sdrol, 15mg Cynostane, 20mg Max LMG, 25mg Halodrol, 300mg Milk Thistle, 400mg 45% tribulus

4 week cycle 2 pills per day.

So far this is what I have shipping to me for support with the cycle:

Clomid -still need to purchase and WILL NOT start cycle until, I have it on hand. I need to know if it matters whether I use liquid or tablets. I also need to know what dosage I should use for this post cycle, so I can purchase the right amount. I chose this based on the prolactin effects of Max-LMG (tren).

5 Grams (500 Servings) TUDCA - Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid (For liver health)- Please recommend the proper daily dosage.

L-DOPA 98% (60 Capsules) Mucuna Extract Increases Energy Level (250mg capsules) (To prevent prolactin gyno)- Please recommend the proper daily dosage.

100 Vitamin B6 200mg tablets / 100 Vitamin B6 100mg tablets - (To prevent prolactin gyno) Please recommend the proper daily dosage (I've read conflicting statements on nervous system toxicity).

D-Aspartic Acid, Unflavored, 100 Grams (For testosterone boost) - Please recommend the daily dosage for pct and when I should start/stop using it during the pct.

Controlled Labs Orange Triad, 270 Tablets - I'm taking 6 per day and will continue to take them through cycle and post cycle. (For overall health, joint/tendon health, immune health, digestion/metabolism etc.)

Cissus Quadrangularis Extract Powder (Standardized For 20% 3-Ketosterone), Unflavored, 200 Grams - (For joint/tendon health) Please recommend daily dosage, I plan on taking it through the cycle and post cycle.

Omega 3 Double Strength Fish Oil Pills by PuritansPride - 5 Per day: 1590mg of EPA 1020mg of DHA

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS: Should I still order the following or will it not be necessary.
AI for during cycle.
ON/POST cycle support such as Cel Cycle/Post Cycle Assist.
Hair loss shampoo such as Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo.
What are the best supplements to help with cholesterol and blood pressure.
Don't use all those compounds together.
Only thing I can see being done is stacking a methyl with a non methyl.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
This is my first cycle. I'm 21 years old , 6' 185lbs, I've trained for about 15 months. I bench 300, squat 450, deadlift 405x10. To get a better picture arms are measured 17" at under 8% bodyfat. I think I have great discipline as I haven't missed a day in MONTHS (working out 6 days a week). No I am not making this up I can get up to date pictures if it's really that serious, I wouldn't lie just to hurt myself. I completely understand and have read about the harshness on the liver of these cycles, so I plan to take every precaution. I decided on this compound based on the logs I've seen with other guys running smaller doses than are even in one pill of superdrol or halodrol what have you, and still gain upwards of 6-8 pounds. I believe with my receptors completely fresh I would get the most gains possible on a prohormone in 4 weeks. I want to get to 215 to 220 pounds at the last day of the cycle and keep at least 205. I'm very healthy and if anything my blood pressure and cholesterol are low.
Good stats, i'm impressed... but dude your trying to stack multiple methyls, and you have NO idea how your body reacts to a prohormone, ya your healthy now and that helps and all mean much when putting compounds into your body. you say you have only been working out for 15 months? my personal opinion would be too wait for 2 more years... when your body levels itself out naturally a little bit instead of the "i just turned 21 jump into gear" thought.... i think you still have a long way to go with diet and hard work.... ive had friends reach 205-210 all natural with low % BF.. so its possible man, whats your diet like?..... and i really really dont think you should run this stack i honestly believe your going to damage yourself

jonnieos

Awards
Good stats, i'm impressed... but dude your trying to stack multiple methyls, and you have NO idea how your body reacts to a prohormone, ya your healthy now and that helps and all mean much when putting compounds into your body. you say you have only been working out for 15 months? my personal opinion would be too wait for 2 more years... when your body levels itself out naturally a little bit instead of the "i just turned 21 jump into gear" thought.... i think you still have a long way to go with diet and hard work.... ive had friends reach 205-210 all natural with low % BF.. so its possible man, whats your diet like?..... and i really really dont think you should run this stack i honestly believe your going to damage yourself
My diet is basically to eat as much as I feel I can every 4 hours I'm awake and not training. I'd say I get at least 120-150g of protein with 200g+ of carbs and maybe 80g of fat. I've gained from 170 to 180 in the period of January to the end of April and since then I'm about 183-184lbs on an empty stomach. I'm keeping my body fat low possibly lower because it's been a hot summer with very little rain. I was also planning on ordering Coq10, Grapeseed extract, Celery seed before I start the cycle for blood pressure and cholosterol help. I also am going to order alot more tudca and possibly nac. I'm still doing research on what I will need to prevent gyno based on the dosage of 2 pills of this compound (I've read only M-LMG should convert to estrogen in small amounts so I should get an AI, though the dosage of M-LMG will be low). Do you have any knowledge on the best prolactin eliminator, or what other side effects I should be worried about? Would I still possibly have issues with side effects even with these precautions?

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
you gained 20 lbs in three months.. i dont understand why you dont just stay natty for 2 more years..... i have a prolactin secreting tumor on my pituitary gland.. im prescribed cabergoline, i know people use that for high prolactin levels, but im not 100% on something to control prolactin, i just did a cycle all i used for pct was Torem,titaniumX,and erase for an AI and xlean for corisol control.... then support supps but your not ordering cycle assist or n2 guard... yea you will still have side effects even with these precautions they just will not be as bad.. btw can you pm source for tudca thanks

jonnieos

Awards
so would a none prescription anti prolactin supplement such as L-DOPA not be enough for me? that along with an ai during and post cycle? anything else i should look out for.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ive heard that too just goto your doctor and say you have RLS(restless leg syndrome) and you hear mirapex works which is pramipexole and youll get it and its pharmacy pure!
i read cabergoline is no good in liquid form. is this true or no?

jonnieos

Awards
I'm considering taking 20mg of nolvadex each day ON cycle, and 50mg of clomid for the 4 week post cycle. Is this a smart idea, to eliminate testicular atrophy?

jonnieos

Awards
From what I've gathered, nolvadex/clomid during cycle isn't going to help with testicular atrophy. I have only seen hcg as a recommended alternative but not a clue in the world how I would get it. So I was wondering if letro would be a good alternative?

Also, I want to know if the product noestrogen is ok to use for an ai on cycle, and if I need on post cycle I do have pes erase (don't know dosage or when to start/stop it if I were to take it post cycle on top of everything else).

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
You have a ways to go with knowledge on cycles before you should even touch them.

jonnieos

Awards
UPDATE: I just ordered: 2 bottles of taurine (100 caps @500mg per bottle) 2 bottles. 1 bottle of aegis liver protection. one bottle of regenepure hair and scalp treatment shampoo (also have lipogaine already). one bottle of ai sports nutrition cycle support.

I have an AI already called noestrogen. Need to know if it's legit though for taking during cycle.

jonnieos

Awards
And to follow up the concern with noestrogen. Would it even be necessary to take an ai during the cycle. I was thinking of taking PES erase starting on week 3 of the pct and continuing it for 1 full week after pct, to stop estrogen rebound gyno from happening.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
trying out that e-monster, huh? I talked to a guy going out for Mr. Ohio and he recommended that stuff. But from what I have read for my own is that you are better off getting the PHs separate and stacking them on your own as the halodrol is not at a high enough dosage to give you any significant gains. plus that stuff is pretty expensive. your cycle support and pct seems on point but again theres only so much you can do to protect your body from the massive amounts of stress youll be putting on it. I would play it safe for a first cycle and go with something more mild as superdrol alone has some nasty sides.

jonnieos

Awards
trying out that e-monster, huh? I talked to a guy going out for Mr. Ohio and he recommended that stuff. But from what I have read for my own is that you are better off getting the PHs separate and stacking them on your own as the halodrol is not at a high enough dosage to give you any significant gains. plus that stuff is pretty expensive. your cycle support and pct seems on point but again theres only so much you can do to protect your body from the massive amounts of stress youll be putting on it. I would play it safe for a first cycle and go with something more mild as superdrol alone has some nasty sides.
did he give any specifics on his gains or what his sides were. or just a general recommendation. i was thinking i'd rather not run them all seperate just to up dosage more than what it already is simply for the fact that they still WILL ADD GAINS, and there will be alot of synergy with dry gains/wet gains. hard muscle and glycogen, at least that's what i'm hoping for. i believe this after reading logs of people running superdrol at only 5mg per day.

i am definitely concerned about the the stress this puts on my liver so i'll take the 5g of tudca at 1g per day for 5 days before i start the cycle. after that i'll be on aegis which has tudca along with cycle support that has nac/milk thistle, and on top of that each emonster pill has 400mg of milk thistle.

i really want to know if anyone has some idea if it's smarter to run the clomid during week 4 of the cycle so that when day 1 of the full pct starts i'm not shutdown and i can continue clomid for 3 more weeks. if anyone can let me know if this is a smart idea with the cycle i'm running or if i should stick to waiting till the day after my last cycle date please let me know. i also need to know if i should start the clomid dosage high and level off, then taper down down the last week, IE: 100/50/50/25 or if i should keep the dosage at a constant IE: 50/50/50/50

i also will be taking daa during post cycle though i would like input on when to take it and how to dose it.

i have pes erase, which i was thinking of starting on the last week of pct and continuing for 1 or 2 weeks after tapering down to eliminate the chances of rebound gyno, need advice on how exactly people recommend dosing this.

i also have an ai called noestrogen for during the cycle, though i'm not sure if it's necessary to take it. i want to make sure i'm taking what i need before the word gyno even comes to my mind, will the max-lmg aromatize enough or will the other compounds SURELY prevent that from happening, where they only real issue i would need to take care of is prolactin control.

jonnieos

Awards
any suggestions on how my plans look for post cycle

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
did he give any specifics on his gains or what his sides were. or just a general recommendation. i was thinking i'd rather not run them all seperate just to up dosage more than what it already is simply for the fact that they still WILL ADD GAINS, and there will be alot of synergy with dry gains/wet gains. hard muscle and glycogen, at least that's what i'm hoping for. i believe this after reading logs of people running superdrol at only 5mg per day.

i am definitely concerned about the the stress this puts on my liver so i'll take the 5g of tudca at 1g per day for 5 days before i start the cycle. after that i'll be on aegis which has tudca along with cycle support that has nac/milk thistle, and on top of that each emonster pill has 400mg of milk thistle.

i really want to know if anyone has some idea if it's smarter to run the clomid during week 4 of the cycle so that when day 1 of the full pct starts i'm not shutdown and i can continue clomid for 3 more weeks. if anyone can let me know if this is a smart idea with the cycle i'm running or if i should stick to waiting till the day after my last cycle date please let me know. i also need to know if i should start the clomid dosage high and level off, then taper down down the last week, IE: 100/50/50/25 or if i should keep the dosage at a constant IE: 50/50/50/50

i also will be taking daa during post cycle though i would like input on when to take it and how to dose it.

i have pes erase, which i was thinking of starting on the last week of pct and continuing for 1 or 2 weeks after tapering down to eliminate the chances of rebound gyno, need advice on how exactly people recommend dosing this.

i also have an ai called noestrogen for during the cycle, though i'm not sure if it's necessary to take it. i want to make sure i'm taking what i need before the word gyno even comes to my mind, will the max-lmg aromatize enough or will the other compounds SURELY prevent that from happening, where they only real issue i would need to take care of is prolactin control.
Just a general recommendation. But the kid looked 18 or 19 so I didnt take his opinion to heart. But dude was ripped and had his diet under on point which is going to be one of the most important aspects of running a cycle like this. You can look up all the doses for your supplements by doing some research and searching around on google.

But this is a forum and you are asking for advice so I will tell you my opinion with this stack; getting the doses right for your supplements is just half of what you need to prepare for. Before you continue on with this stack I would HIGHLY recommend setting up your diet down to the t. Figure out your macros, pick specific foods you are going to eat and how many calories you will eat each meal. The key is to go into this with a fully thought out plan from everything from your dosing, to your meals, to what your exact goals you expect from this cycle. If you respect the cycle and completely prepare for it, you can get the gains you are expecting. Just keep in mind that getting big is going to take a lot more than properly dosing out your pills, powders, etc!

jonnieos

Awards
Just a general recommendation. But the kid looked 18 or 19 so I didnt take his opinion to heart. But dude was ripped and had his diet under on point which is going to be one of the most important aspects of running a cycle like this. You can look up all the doses for your supplements by doing some research and searching around on google.

But this is a forum and you are asking for advice so I will tell you my opinion with this stack; getting the doses right for your supplements is just half of what you need to prepare for. Before you continue on with this stack I would HIGHLY recommend setting up your diet down to the t. Figure out your macros, pick specific foods you are going to eat and how many calories you will eat each meal. The key is to go into this with a fully thought out plan from everything from your dosing, to your meals, to what your exact goals you expect from this cycle. If you respect the cycle and completely prepare for it, you can get the gains you are expecting. Just keep in mind that getting big is going to take a lot more than properly dosing out your pills, powders, etc!
I definitely agree with you, I'll definitely need to up my calories and make my strict routine that much harder. But just for the safety of side effects I wanted to get these dosages on point first, so I can worry about the gains with a clear head.

jonnieos

Awards
I've still been waiting on what you guys think about my ideas, mainly for the pct but also for cycle supports, and how I should execute them. I haven't been able to find definitive answers for what I'm trying to decide on doing so I'll be waiting for some more info from you guys whenever someone decides to respond to this thread. Once I know I have my bases covered on these last few details, I'll be starting a log to make sure everyone sees how it turns out, it's going to be very detailed so people know the results they should expect based on my diet and training. I really appreciate the help thus and it has saved me a lot of time with trial and error, researching for hours on the internet.

I'm also now worried about ONE MORE cause of gyno that isn't even caused by estrogen or prolactin. I've been reading logs where people have discovered they have gotten gyno symptoms from halodrol, which isn't a progesterone and does not aromatize. The reasoning was said to be high IGF levels, which I think would be a legitimate fear with the stack I'm taking, would the 6 bromo in the noestrogen I have already be enough to take on cycle (1-2 caps per day), in order to eliminate any estrogen that would give the IGF a slightly possible environment to cause the gyno growth?
This is my current #1 concern PLEASE let me know if you have knowledge on the best way to handle this, I don't want to go overkill and waste money on extra AI's if I can simply prevent it in the first place, but if it's not a sure thing I will if I have to.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
Why are you petrified of gyno, I'd care more about my liver and kidneys.... ive never heard of it being caused by IGF...got any links I'm interested

jonnieos

Awards
UPDATE: SO EVERYONE KNOWS I'VE DECIDED I SHOULD STICK WITH WHAT HAS BEEN WORKING AND SUCCESSFUL INSTEAD OF RISKING THESE SIDE EFFECTS, THANKS AGAIN FOR SHOWING ME HOW DUMB ANY PROHORMONE WOULD BE LET ALONE A QUAD STACK. I'LL BE STAYING NATURAL FOREVER, AND GIVING MY BOTTLE TO A FRIEND. I CAN'T COPE WITH THE UNKNOWNS OF THESE SIDE EFFECTS, AND NO MONEY I WASTE ON THIS GARBAGE FOR PCT AND WHAT NOT WILL MAKE UP FOR THE PERMANENT DAMAGE THIS CAN CAUSE. THANK YOU AGAIN.

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
UPDATE: SO EVERYONE KNOWS I'VE DECIDED I SHOULD STICK WITH WHAT HAS BEEN WORKING AND SUCCESSFUL INSTEAD OF RISKING THESE SIDE EFFECTS, THANKS AGAIN FOR SHOWING ME HOW DUMB ANY PROHORMONE WOULD BE LET ALONE A QUAD STACK. I'LL BE STAYING NATURAL FOREVER, AND GIVING MY BOTTLE TO A FRIEND. I CAN'T COPE WITH THE UNKNOWNS OF THESE SIDE EFFECTS, AND NO MONEY I WASTE ON THIS GARBAGE FOR PCT AND WHAT NOT WILL MAKE UP FOR THE PERMANENT DAMAGE THIS CAN CAUSE. THANK YOU AGAIN.
Outstanding!! another life saved from a garbage compound.. Nice job guys..

chil

chil

Banned
Awards

this is what prohormones will do too you......[video=youtube;RtoJBv-YHUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtoJBv-YHUo[/video]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29