Superdrol | Cynostane | Max LMG | Halodrol 4 Week Cycle Support Help

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I've still been waiting on what you guys think about my ideas, mainly for the pct but also for cycle supports, and how I should execute them. I haven't been able to find definitive answers for what I'm trying to decide on doing so I'll be waiting for some more info from you guys whenever someone decides to respond to this thread. Once I know I have my bases covered on these last few details, I'll be starting a log to make sure everyone sees how it turns out, it's going to be very detailed so people know the results they should expect based on my diet and training. I really appreciate the help thus and it has saved me a lot of time with trial and error, researching for hours on the internet.

I'm also now worried about ONE MORE cause of gyno that isn't even caused by estrogen or prolactin. I've been reading logs where people have discovered they have gotten gyno symptoms from halodrol, which isn't a progesterone and does not aromatize. The reasoning was said to be high IGF levels, which I think would be a legitimate fear with the stack I'm taking, would the 6 bromo in the noestrogen I have already be enough to take on cycle (1-2 caps per day), in order to eliminate any estrogen that would give the IGF a slightly possible environment to cause the gyno growth?
    This is my current #1 concern PLEASE let me know if you have knowledge on the best way to handle this, I don't want to go overkill and waste money on extra AI's if I can simply prevent it in the first place, but if it's not a sure thing I will if I have to.

2. Why are you petrified of gyno, I'd care more about my liver and kidneys.... ive never heard of it being caused by IGF...got any links I'm interested
    •   

3. UPDATE: SO EVERYONE KNOWS I'VE DECIDED I SHOULD STICK WITH WHAT HAS BEEN WORKING AND SUCCESSFUL INSTEAD OF RISKING THESE SIDE EFFECTS, THANKS AGAIN FOR SHOWING ME HOW DUMB ANY PROHORMONE WOULD BE LET ALONE A QUAD STACK. I'LL BE STAYING NATURAL FOREVER, AND GIVING MY BOTTLE TO A FRIEND. I CAN'T COPE WITH THE UNKNOWNS OF THESE SIDE EFFECTS, AND NO MONEY I WASTE ON THIS GARBAGE FOR PCT AND WHAT NOT WILL MAKE UP FOR THE PERMANENT DAMAGE THIS CAN CAUSE. THANK YOU AGAIN.

4. Don't kill your friend with it now...

5. Quote Originally Posted by jonnieos
    UPDATE: SO EVERYONE KNOWS I'VE DECIDED I SHOULD STICK WITH WHAT HAS BEEN WORKING AND SUCCESSFUL INSTEAD OF RISKING THESE SIDE EFFECTS, THANKS AGAIN FOR SHOWING ME HOW DUMB ANY PROHORMONE WOULD BE LET ALONE A QUAD STACK. I'LL BE STAYING NATURAL FOREVER, AND GIVING MY BOTTLE TO A FRIEND. I CAN'T COPE WITH THE UNKNOWNS OF THESE SIDE EFFECTS, AND NO MONEY I WASTE ON THIS GARBAGE FOR PCT AND WHAT NOT WILL MAKE UP FOR THE PERMANENT DAMAGE THIS CAN CAUSE. THANK YOU AGAIN.
    Outstanding!! another life saved from a garbage compound.. Nice job guys..
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jonnieos View Post
    UPDATE: SO EVERYONE KNOWS I'VE DECIDED I SHOULD STICK WITH WHAT HAS BEEN WORKING AND SUCCESSFUL INSTEAD OF RISKING THESE SIDE EFFECTS, THANKS AGAIN FOR SHOWING ME HOW DUMB ANY PROHORMONE WOULD BE LET ALONE A QUAD STACK. I'LL BE STAYING NATURAL FOREVER, AND GIVING MY BOTTLE TO A FRIEND. I CAN'T COPE WITH THE UNKNOWNS OF THESE SIDE EFFECTS, AND NO MONEY I WASTE ON THIS GARBAGE FOR PCT AND WHAT NOT WILL MAKE UP FOR THE PERMANENT DAMAGE THIS CAN CAUSE. THANK YOU AGAIN.

this is what prohormones will do too you......
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 04:08 AM
  2. superdrol or max lmg ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 07:29 AM