Newbie Test/PH cycle question

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Newbie Test/PH cycle question

Okay guys I'm new to the forum so be gentle. I am currently cutting I've come down from 315 to 250 in about 15 weeks and I'm 6'1". I finished my 4th week of ECA and had great results, actually everything about it was great the first two weeks i was taking 1bronkaid, 1caffeine, and 1baby aspirin 3x a day. Then the final two weeks i took 2bronkaid, 2caffeine, 1 baby aspirin. I would like to start a test or ph cycle in the next couple of weeks. Only supplements I have used recently have been pw's like craze and jack3d. I'm in the gym 4 to 5 times a week and do atleast 30 minutes of cardio a day. Any help would be great. Thanks alot. I know this subject can be very broad, but I'm mainly looking to put on lean muscle. My diet is clean and I am at a caloric deficit. I use the IF method and eat from 1300 hours to 1800 hours. Thanks again

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lenglish27 View Post
    Okay guys I'm new to the forum so be gentle. I am currently cutting I've come down from 315 to 250 in about 15 weeks and I'm 6'1". I finished my 4th week of ECA and had great results, actually everything about it was great the first two weeks i was taking 1bronkaid, 1caffeine, and 1baby aspirin 3x a day. Then the final two weeks i took 2bronkaid, 2caffeine, 1 baby aspirin. I would like to start a test or ph cycle in the next couple of weeks. Only supplements I have used recently have been pw's like craze and jack3d. I'm in the gym 4 to 5 times a week and do atleast 30 minutes of cardio a day. Any help would be great. Thanks alot. I know this subject can be very broad, but I'm mainly looking to put on lean muscle. My diet is clean and I am at a caloric deficit. I use the IF method and eat from 1300 hours to 1800 hours. Thanks again
    Age? Training experience (Years)? First of all...nutrition is key to put on lean mass before thinking about any kind of AAS...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.56%

You may want to hold off on doing anabolics for a little while in the first place. If you cut down to ~200 pounds from there you could have a much better experience with them by doing a lean bulk/recomp. I'd personally hold off on them until you have a better understanding/experience of a lean bulk, and how your body responds, so you know what you need to do before going on a cycle.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test e cycle question
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 10:10 PM
  2. Pulse Cutting PH cycle question
    By mountainboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 04:33 PM
  3. Test/Tren cycle question...
    By wrestler119 in forum Anabolics