trying to do some research, help me out please - AnabolicMinds.com

trying to do some research, help me out please

1. Senior Member

trying to do some research, help me out please

I'm trying to do some research, well ALOT of research to eventually do a cycle. I've done numerous PH cycles, about 5 or so. Done M1T, and M4OHN, i've also ran clen/t3 with most of these cycles. No i know that test is the base for most cycles. I also know theres different test esthers as well. Is the difference in test esthers just related to the half life of each one? Also what do people generally use to cut up when they do a cycle? I would imagine the test of course helps out a little bit, but something a bit more androgenic maybe to cut you up? Please don't tell me people generally use clen and t3 when they cut with gear because i've done like 3 or 4 cycles of clen/t3 and i still can't my bf down. Also can somebody point me in the direction of a good page to read up on the esthers and different substances and such?

thanks

Eric

2. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    I'm trying to do some research, well ALOT of research to eventually do a cycle. I've done numerous PH cycles, about 5 or so. Done M1T, and M4OHN, i've also ran clen/t3 with most of these cycles. No i know that test is the base for most cycles. I also know theres different test esthers as well. Is the difference in test esthers just related to the half life of each one? Also what do people generally use to cut up when they do a cycle? I would imagine the test of course helps out a little bit, but something a bit more androgenic maybe to cut you up? Please don't tell me people generally use clen and t3 when they cut with gear because i've done like 3 or 4 cycles of clen/t3 and i still can't my bf down. Also can somebody point me in the direction of a good page to read up on the esthers and different substances and such?

thanks
    Eric
    Ok first things first, AAS will aid in cutting you up but diet is the key factor in whether you gain or lose bf or weight for that matter. Test should be the base of any cycle but it doesn't have to be. I'm guessing this will be your first cycle so you don't want to get too crazy. Also usually the first cycle you keep a lot in not all of your gains so I would recommend the first one being a bulker with the bread and butter Test E at 500mg and dbol at 40mg/day.

Basically before you run the cycle I would get your diet in check get the bf down to atleast 12% and hit the bulker.
  3. Senior Member

I don't need to bulk bro, that's for sure. 5 foot 10, 220lbs at a little under 10 percent bf. The problem is with the weigh i carry it, i can't pinch any on my arms, and yet i can't see my abs because it's all in my stomach. I do the caliper tests, and i have 1.5 to 2 on the biceps, and then 13 or 14 on the abs. It's just not right. So i really feel like i'm done with the bulking and i really wanna get cut up. Thanks for the advice man i really appreciate it, i thought everybody was gonna be stuck up and mean about it
    •   

4. Senior Member

just to give you an idea of what i'm dealing with here
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  5. Senior Member

I've recently been reading that MDHT would de very useful for cutting up. Basicly any "dry" steroid will work well for that,but like Jminis said you gotta have you diet in check.

And BTW, Are you doing any cardio?
  6. Senior Member

i have a very active job, and am all around a very active person, and on top of that eat less than maintenace calories everyday, and then you factor in an hour or more of working out 5 times a week i figure i am active enough that i shouldn't be carrying so much bf. But i can't say i run a couple miles every night on a treadmill
  7. Senior Member

i have a very active job, and am all around a very active person, and on top of that eat less than maintenace calories everyday, and then you factor in an hour or more of working out 5 times a week i figure i am active enough that i shouldn't be carrying so much bf. But i can't say i run a couple miles every night on a treadmill
    Being active or having an active job just isn't the same as a well planned cardio program. I climed trees for a living for 5 years. Tree work is about as active as you can get. I did it with my brother and father, and you know what? They're both FAT! My point is that getting really lean takes time and consistency.And a plan. Ididdn't see my abs when I was a tree climber. It wasn't until I got my nutrition in check and learned how to train my body to burn fat more eficiently through cardio that I earned my sixpack. I don't mean to lecture bro, just trying to relay my experience.
  8. Senior Member

i have my diet in check. It's been in check for the past year and a half, 350+ grams of protein a day, with moderate high fats and low carbs. protein shakes, chicken breasts, oatmeal for low GI carbs. I mean i know what i'm doin bro, i've been working out seriously for a while. but it still doesn't work for me
  9. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

The only thing you can do at this point is to CHANGE your diet. You might have a phenomonal diet, but there may be another one out there that is best for you. Your diet may have you running at 90% but there might be things you could change to get you to be 100%, you get me? You already used the best cutting drugs out there and you look like a big bro...so its your diet. Look into having a consultation with a licensed dietian that works with athletes and BODYBUILDERS so they help you make thos minor adjustments that will have a major impact on your body. Good luck.
    PS
    Yes the difference in esters is relative to there half lives. Propionate is quick acting so it needs to be injected daily or EOD. Cypionate or Enanthate are longer acting and can be injected weekly if you so choose.
  10. Professional Member

I don't need to bulk bro, that's for sure. 5 foot 10, 220lbs at a little under 10 percent bf. The problem is with the weigh i carry it, i can't pinch any on my arms, and yet i can't see my abs because it's all in my stomach. I do the caliper tests, and i have 1.5 to 2 on the biceps, and then 13 or 14 on the abs. It's just not right. So i really feel like i'm done with the bulking and i really wanna get cut up. Thanks for the advice man i really appreciate it, i thought everybody was gonna be stuck up and mean about it

Ok those stats would of been helpful in the first post How bout you post a typical day's diet and we can pick it apart and see if there's a problem. Small things matter as I'm sure you know and different people are sensitive to different things. Some can handle carbs a lot better then others ect...

As for "cutting" cycles Test prop, tren, EQ, and winny are all favorites amongst bb's. But let's take a look at the diet first and see if there's a problem. Later J
  11. Senior Member

Jminis and MaNiak1027 are right. We're not saying that you don't know what to eat. There are other factors to nutrition that affect your results. Nutrient timing,and meal composition are extreemly important. You may not need to change what you eat, but if you change the nutrient ratios of your meals and the timing of your meals you might see better results. Also, a well planned cardio program is a must IMHO. Ask anyone you know in the single mid single didjits (4 to 6 %). Unless they are one of those rare genetic freaks that is lean no matter what they do or eat, They will back up what I'm saying. I suggest checking this out. www.intrafitt.com. Or perhaps Bobo could help you out.
  12. New Member

A friend of mine says: "The Good is the enemy of the Best", meaning that your diet is so "Good" that you don't want to improve it. As Dr. Phil says: "How's that workin' for ya?".

I'm in the same place -- physically and mentally -- that you are. I don't want to do cardio or eat 5 times a day or lower my carbs... I want to "take something" to lose weight. The advice I keep getting is to use 'roids as a "muscle preservative". Cardio and low cal can turn your body catabolic (eat muscle). The best roids can do for you is to keep you anabolic while cutting.

I'm planning on a simple cycle of 400-600 mg of Primo a week for 3 months (plus PCT) to preserve my existing muscle, while using Cardio and lower carbs to shed the fat. I hate it! Low carbs drops my energy level to the point I couldn't lift weights if I tried.

Just my $.02
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just tryin not to OD on sups, help me out.
    By Seabee1507 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 05:59 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 12:48 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 01:43 PM
  4. New to Superdrol... Help me out please.
    By NRVOUS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 09:03 PM
  5. OK I am about to do some research using IGF-1
    By wantmoresize in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 12:40 PM