Horrible mood swings on test e

BlastThrough

BlastThrough

Awards
Currently just running 500mg/week and getting horrible mood swings! One minute im the man, and the next im depressed! Anyone else had this going on while on cycle? Even just test? My last cycle was prop/ tren ace

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently just running 500mg/week and getting horrible mood swings! One minute im the man, and the next im depressed! Anyone else had this going on while on cycle? Even just test? My last cycle was prop/ tren ace
Your on test which is known to cause mood swings/aggression. Commen. Don't worry man your the man haha. If you need to type some of those emotions man my inbox is open. Judgement free :p I know the mood swings can be much sometimes. Are you taking an AI by any chance?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U should worry

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It happens man I mean to a point...not like bipolar but a little bit more moody then normal is fine...your hormones are going all crazy

Husker89

Banned
Awards
great point ur estrogen is high i would look into arimidex .5 e3d
Your on test which is known to cause mood swings/aggression. Commen. Don't worry man your the man haha. If you need to type some of those emotions man my inbox is open. Judgement free :p I know the mood swings can be much sometimes. Are you taking an AI by any chance?

BlastThrough

BlastThrough

Awards
Thank bros. and no im not. I know, silly me. Will get some arimidex and run. Im having labs drawn at the end of this month.

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
I'm going through the same thing. My first cycle 200mg test e twice a week, I'm coming up on week 6. Getting some anxiety/mood swings. I really believe its the aromatization (estrogen conversion) from the long acting Esther in the test e. I took arimadex and felt sooo much better the next day. I actually started feeling the same way again today and I took the arimidex about an hour ago so hopefully tomorrow I will be back to normal! It happened twice so far about two days after I pin. I have also noticed a widening pulse pressure (128/66) I would normally be like 120/75. It seems my systolic BP is raising and my diastolic BP is lowering. Again I feel this is due to a high estrogen conversion. The good thing is when these types of things are happening, you do not need to panic because you know the reason, you are on gear. Try to stay positive and understand this is just a hormone induced mood swing and will not last or stay permanent. If it does start to last more than a few days with no relief, you need to stop. Mental health is extremely important (long term and short term)

emantest

emantest

Awards
High e2 definitely. A few months ago I pinned early morning, lifted, then loaded family up for a five hour road trip. Mistake. I now pin only before bed and take arimidex in the morning with MVI. When everything is balanced man I feel great!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
great point ur estrogen is high i would look into arimidex .5 e3d
I figured he was taking one but had to ask. The estrogen sides can manifest in a harsh matter. Not just gyno. I bet his joints have never been better though haha