First cycle, Epistane

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
I've been doing my research on epistane, user logs, and many different supplements and what not and would like to get an opinion from actual members here.

bought the epistane,
liv52
taurine
Cycle Assist
Nolva
PCT Assist

Obviously have the other essentials such as Whey, multivitamins, fish oil, and glucosamine.
I may have left a thing or two out but thats its off the top of my head.

I'm just curious if anyone would recommend an AI or possibly a test booster for pct or anything else to go along with the cycle

Thanks for any input

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
epi is not suppose to convert to estrogen so you shouldnt need the nolva on cycle, you can use that for your pct

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
What's ur dosing? I am gonna run it too but am thinking I should've ordered 2 unless I run it at 30 but that's still less than 4 weeks

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Pct assist is usually a test booster with PCT slapped on the front so all the idiots can justify running sd to themselves. Just read the ingredients, if I'm right about yours, u won't need a test booster for pct.

People will also suggest an ai to taper past pct to avoid estro rebound Gyno. Since this is your first cycle, u don't know prone to Gyno u are. So I'd say be safe and have OG erase and dose 1/2/3/3/2/1 starting with pct and ending 2 weeks after

Make sure to go heavy on fish oil and joint support. Epi will dry u out real good

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
So instead of pct assist he could run DAa and erase?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle looks great. You can run DAA or PCT assist. Both will boost your test/sex drive.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
epi is not suppose to convert to estrogen so you shouldnt need the nolva on cycle, you can use that for your pct
I was not planning on running nolva while on cycle

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Pct assist is usually a test booster with PCT slapped on the front so all the idiots can justify running sd to themselves. Just read the ingredients, if I'm right about yours, u won't need a test booster for pct.

People will also suggest an ai to taper past pct to avoid estro rebound Gyno. Since this is your first cycle, u don't know prone to Gyno u are. So I'd say be safe and have OG erase and dose 1/2/3/3/2/1 starting with pct and ending 2 weeks after

Make sure to go heavy on fish oil and joint support. Epi will dry u out real good
awesome, thanks for the advice.