First test cycle question..

Viking23

Awards
I plan on starting my first test cycle in a few weeks but I am unable to come across any hcg. should I wait until I can find some or will I be alright? I was also going to run tbol at 50mg for 6 weeks but I was curious if it would be best to jump start or end with it?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
id recomend use the tbol at the end right up to pct. many have used aas before even knowing that hcg was available and are fine but it all depends on the person how old r u? u should be ok

Viking23

Awards
just turned 21 but i had an injury a year ago and I am going into the med field so I was aware of the healing ability and was trying ti take advantage of it. I am already fully healed but I would like to try and strengthen the joint a little better.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
u should be fine without hcg. whats ur actual cycle layout

Viking23

Awards
test e - 250mg x 2 week 1-10
tbol - 50mg ed week 1-6 or 6-12
adex - .5mg eod or e3d week 3-12
cycle assist 8 caps ed
multi vit ed
fish oil 3000mg ed
chondriton 2 tablets ed
pct

clomid- week 13 @100mg, week 14 @ 50mg,week 15 @ 50mg, week 16 @25mg
nolva- 20mg ed weeks 13-17
daa- 3g ed throughout entire pct
erase- week 15-19 @ 3, 3, 2, 1
fish oil
multi vit

I think that's everything

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
hows the setup??
looks pretty text book. take your adex from the start though. your blood wont be peaked by the test but there will still be aromitization. some may say no on clomid+nolva for pct. its the outline drawn out in Henry Llewellyn's books, the outline by Anthony Roberts and on several other steroid iformational sites and im pretty sure i've seen that derived from the anabolic bible as well, so i say go for it if thats how you want to do it.

Viking23

Awards
looks pretty text book. take your adex from the start though. your blood wont be peaked by the test but there will still be aromitization. some may say no on clomid+nolva for pct. its the outline drawn out in Henry Llewellyn's books, the outline by Anthony Roberts and on several other steroid iformational sites and im pretty sure i've seen that derived from the anabolic bible as well, so i say go for it if thats how you want to do it.
I just thought clomid helped with getting my natural test started and nolva was more for gyno prevention.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I just thought clomid helped with getting my natural test started and nolva was more for gyno prevention.
In the end they both do the same thing. Stick with what you've got its fine. It works if its been published with multiple studies backing it

Viking23

Awards
In the end they both do the same thing. Stick with what you've got its fine. It works if its been published with multiple studies backing it
and what do you think on the tbol? start or end?

nightterror

Awards
I would run the tbol at the start since test-e is a long ester and it'll still be effective on week 10~12.

Maybe get another oral, a cheap one like SD or dzine to mix it up?

Viking23

Awards
I would run the tbol at the start since test-e is a long ester and it'll still be effective on week 10~12.

Maybe get another oral, a cheap one like SD or dzine to mix it up?
I actually have some sd on hand. what were you thinking?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I actually have some sd on hand. what were you thinking?
Take the sd 10-14. Some think it solidifies gains. End the cycle on a bang.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Test e for 10-12 weeks and an oral to kickstart the cycle will be more than enough for a first cycle. Cut the sd

Viking23

Awards
Test e for 10-12 weeks and an oral to kickstart the cycle will be more than enough for a first cycle. Cut the sd
yeah I was going to do that just was curious to what he was thinking. thanks for the help bro!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i still say use the tbol at the end. its afinity for shbg will make the test more effective. sd does not solidify gains in anyway imo because most of the weight gained is from glycogen supercompensation meaning ur muscles are given the ability to hold more carbs and this is lost once the cycle ends. id u want to kick start the cycle fir the first 4 weeks with the sd thats fine but again optional. the test and tbol would be a good first cycle though. imo a kickstart with drol or dbol is more just for fun so u can start feeling pumps and weight gain right away to get things rolling. 4 weeks of an oral will contibute very little to the gains u will maintain once the cycle is over

Viking23

Awards
just found out my tbol tabs are only 9mg each so ill be doing 45mg ed but my test which was suppose to be 250mg/ml is actually 300mg/ml. is 600 mg of test a week to much for my first cycle? and my source screwed me with the adex so I have to get more and I was wondering if I should go with aromasin or adex? which would be better?

technique88

technique88

Awards
If you want to use one AI throught cycle and PCT you can go with aromasin. On paper aromasin looks a lot better.

nightterror

Awards
read the study about 300mg vs 600mg test, 600mg is far more superior.

45mg of tbol as a frontload if you want quicker gains, backload if you want a dry harder look (imo better but needs patience)
Test-e 600mg/PW 1~10 or 1~12 with tbol at 1~4 or 10~14 ish (depends on when you decide to get off the test)