cycle final decision

wasim malik

Awards
well guys i was planing to do my 2nd cycle test e(500mg a week)and dbol(40mg ed) for bulking purpose....but one of my friend says add dbol for first 4 weeks and then later for last 4 weeks to get massive gains....sounds good to me but as dbol is toxic to liver im a little confused....what do u guys says its a good idea to do dbol for last 4 weeks also?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
well guys i was planing to do my 2nd cycle test e(500mg a week)and dbol(40mg ed) for bulking purpose....but one of my friend says add dbol for first 4 weeks and then later for last 4 weeks to get massive gains....sounds good to me but as dbol is toxic to liver im a little confused....what do u guys says its a good idea to do dbol for last 4 weeks also?
if you're worried don't do it.

however if you cycle your orals 4 on 4 off with a good liver support like TUDCA you should be fine. i dont recommend drinking while on, and maybe a blood test 2-4 weeks after your first oral blast to see how well your liver has recovered isnt a bad idea

It was told to me by a very knowledgeable member of these forums that anadrol shared similar liver toxicity as aspirin. that being said dbol is much more gentle on the liver than drol.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IMO if you want to do one or the other, run it on the back half.