Best on cycle AI

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm about the start a test cycle for 15 weeks with winny 9-15, and I'm wondering about what AI to take.

I'm a little iffy about Arimidex because it wrecks lipids too much.

So the choices would be as follows:
Arimidex
Aromasin
Formestane topical (formeron, formasurge)
Erase/Pro

I know everyone has their own preferences

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I'd get both Erase and a Pharm Grade AI. Use the erase since there really isn't any chance of bad side effects......if it doesn't work....then nothing like a pharm grade AI to do the job. I'd get both. Better safe then sorry.

Just purchased everything for my up coming cycle ...350$! Still have to get my AI though....gonna be another 80.....gets expensive. Better prepared then scared though ;)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd get both Erase and a Pharm Grade AI. Use the erase since there really isn't any chance of bad side effects......if it doesn't work....then nothing like a pharm grade AI to do the job. I'd get both. Better safe then sorry.

Just purchased everything for my up coming cycle ...350$! Still have to get my AI though....gonna be another 80.....gets expensive. Better prepared then scared though ;)
Yeah I use pharma SERMs and will probably get an AI too

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Yeah I use pharma SERMs and will probably get an AI too

Smart man. I would use the SERM while on your test cycle to keep gyno at bay. ONLY if you started having gyno like symptoms, then you could introduce an AI. I'd start with erase, and if it progresses, then I'd go more aggressively and cycle the pharm grade AI every other day.

Conte

Conte

Awards
So I'm about the start a test cycle for 15 weeks with winny 9-15, and I'm wondering about what AI to take.

I'm a little iffy about Arimidex because it wrecks lipids too much.

So the choices would be as follows:
Arimidex
Aromasin
Formestane topical (formeron, formasurge)
Erase/Pro

I know everyone has their own preferences
Use proviron then or Aromasin

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about atd? how much per day is needed e.g. for 40mg dbol/day?