wk5 Epi-40/ost 25mg
wk6 Epi-40/ost 25mg
wk7 Epi-40/ost 25mg
wk8 Epi-40/ost 25mg
wk9 ost 25mg/nolv 20
wk10 ost 25mg/nolv 20
wk11 ost 25mg/nolv 20
wk12 ost 25mg/nolv 20

Along with all the supports for the SD. dont feel like listing those lol. Cant upload pics for some reason :/

Trying to add a good 8lbs of LBM, excited to see what the OST can do. Sitting at about 13-14 % BF. I'll be at 300>maintenance cals.

wish me luck ho's :]

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Worst Idea I have ever seen as a cycle...Please don't cycle at all...

First of all Osta at 25mg on PCT?...when you are already Supressed from SD and Epi 25mg of osta will only keep you in Supressed land...\

SD at 30 for 4 weeks? And then going for another 4 weeks with Epi at 40...when epi takes a while to kick in?...2 methyls in one 8 week cycle with Osta along them?

Osta Would not even be acting since SARMs act on the Androgen Receptor in a different manner than DS...they would be "fighting" over AR...And nolva only at 20 for 2 weeks of straight methyl liver destruction , and pointless stacking?...

Please do more research...either run SD or EPI or OSTA...not the 3 of them together...Are you even of age?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Lol @ 40mgs epi for 4 weeks. Just toss me the 40 bucks youll spend on it and ill make sure it goes to better use. 30mgs of drol is alot for experienced users with their shît in order. My liver is still recovering from 3 weeks at 30mgs.

If you want to gain 8 lbs eat more. Dont try to kill your self and shut down your hpta.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Hmm, well my buddy ran a similar cycle with excellent results...although I haven't seen him in weeks, guess he died. :33::33:

Ok revision time....:33:

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
You can run Epi for 6 weeks or SD for 4 weeks and be able to gain 8 pounds if your diet is good. Don't really need to stack all of that stuff.

SD 10/20/20/20
or
Epi 40/40/50/50/50/50

Results should be fine as long as everything is going well on your end.

Also I'd say listening to your 'buddies' about steroids is probably bad 90% of the time. It's likely they have no idea what they're doing.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
You can run Epi for 6 weeks or SD for 4 weeks and be able to gain 8 pounds if your diet is good. Don't really need to stack all of that stuff.

SD 10/20/20/20
or
Epi 40/40/50/50/50/50

Results should be fine as long as everything is going well on your end.

Also I'd say listening to your 'buddies' about steroids is probably bad 90% of the time. It's likely they have no idea what they're doing.
This.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
I'll run the SD then, set the Epi aside. thanks man 8)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'll run the SD then, set the Epi aside. thanks man 8)
Something tells me this is your first cycle. If it is. Your probably better off with epi. Sd is not a drug to be taken lightly.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
It'll be my 4th actually, obviously that makes it even worse lol. I have 2 SD cycles and 1 test-e under my belt. I knew they were both methylated, I just assumed since sd-epi bridge seems to be such a popular route that I'd try it out. Plus I've had that havoc laying around forever just going to waste. Maybe I won't even run the SD, I'm really excited to try the ostarine out, I want to see what it can do on a recomp.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
there seems to be a recent mania for wanting to stack ostarine with PH/DS which probably compete for the receptor as already stated....I understand the desire to stack the ostarine, but you need to stack it with stuff that will not compete (or by itself)....very simple. Yet everybody wants to stack it with the anabolics.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
yes it is enticing, the sheer potential from these SARM's is invigorating, I imagine a few years with a OST/GHRP-2 only cycles...ah the Physique, the cuts, the LEAN MASS :banana: but I gotta burn up these PH's first. eh eh eh ....cycle starts now ****

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
yes it is enticing, the sheer potential from these SARM's is invigorating, I imagine a few years with a OST/GHRP-2 only cycles...ah the Physique, the cuts, the LEAN MASS :banana: but I gotta burn up these PH's first. eh eh eh ....cycle starts now ****
You're going to be on your 4th cycle and you don't even know the difference between a prohormone and a steroid. Siggghhh

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Step down from the podium bro! lol geez. I probably couldn't get a nail up your butthole your ass is so tight....lol how's this --->OK burn up this active steroid marketed as a prohormone.

CHEEEEEEEEEE. :Eyecrazy: