M1t Dragon Nutrition

string11

Awards
Has anybody had any experience with this product? Considering purchasing it and I have found some information on a UK site called muscletalk

I'm 28, 175lbs and this is not my first PH/cycle. I have used 1-AD by Ergopharm in the past when it was legal (wish it still was). I'm looking at a number of different supplements to gain strength for a bulk/lean look, never had the chance to try the original M1T. I have a SERM (nolvadex) already lined up for after. Any advice or knowledge with this product will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading and I apologize if this thread has been put up before. Tried searching but I couldn't really find anything besides in the UK where this product is manufactured.

power_house

Awards
I'm uk based and dragon nutrition have an excellent reputation ! I know people who have used this particular product with great lean gains but I haven't used it personally ! Muscle talk have loads of info on dragon with logs kept of various products ! If u search that site I'm sure u will get the info u need mate !

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why dont you buy 1-AD in the UK where it is also still legal? for you it seems to make no difference as m1t is also banned. there is a product floating around called Altered Labs Mass AD. if you google it you will for sure find a reliable source to get it from

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10