USP Labs

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i don't konw that's not a terrible price though
its a low concentration which may mean less pain although you'd need to inject around 7 cc's a week of just 1-test

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I know they aren't a board sponsor, but I am looking for 1test cyp and wondering if there is any feedback for USPLabs

http://www.synergymuscle.com/catalog/
Did you check to see if DesignerSupps was going to be making more? I think they may make more 1-Test Cyp @ 200mg/ml.

EDIT: You'd also hae to buy 10 of those @ $15 each to equal the amount you'd get in Sledge's for I think $95...so that's $150 vs. $95

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was just looking for options just in case DS doesn't come out with any more.

Thanks for the replies.

BLiStEr

Awards
Yeah, I was just looking for options just in case DS doesn't come out with any more.

Thanks for the replies.
I have used USP's 1t-cyp. it is a great product with no pain what so ever. I have always experienced some pain with 1t-cyps and test OH, from vpx, hm gear ect.... but I am really pleased with the USP product.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
does anyone have 1,4 ad cyp , 4-ad cyp , 40ht cyp , ohn cyp , 19 nordiol cyp all in POWDER FORM ? anyone done lab experements with magnesium dehydroxide and chloroform ?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I think 1fast400 has 4ad cyp, 1test cyp, and 19nor in cyp. bump for the experiments.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
I think 1fast400 has 4ad cyp, 1test cyp, and 19nor in cyp. bump for the experiments.
bumb, but they are too expensive to experement with , need to find cheaper source store befo the ban

Last edited: