Halodrol Vs Epistane

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Which did you prefer? And what are some of the pros and cons of each?
Regards,
Lacrosse

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People have great gains on both. It is just personal opinion really. can't go wrong with either though.

I personally like epi more.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Halo . It helps to slim me up . Ran epi but didn't notice much . I think my body just reacts better to halo . In my opinion

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Both were great runs. I feel like I had more strength gains on the halo runs though.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
both good... epi is quicker and drier. I drop water VERY fast on it. Hdrol is slower, better mass gains, less dry, and can really have a good leaning effect. At this point i no longer respond to epi. Or my last batch was bunk. I tend to get more sides on Halo. Little oily skin and irritability, but thats about it. Both very mild compounds. Enjoy whichever you end up choosing

Husker89

Banned
Awards
both solid prefer epi though who knows of a LEGIT clone btw or both compoumds????

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
both solid prefer epi though who knows of a LEGIT clone btw or both compoumds????
Helladrol is the best hdrol clone massive tub enough for one cycle of six weeks

Rpn havoc is a good epistane clone.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
2 halo and 2 Epi. So the general consensus is that both will lean you out but Epi has less sides than halo...

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
2 halo and 2 Epi. So the general consensus is that both will lean you out but Epi has less sides than halo...
Does epistane really have less sides I thought it was more harsher than hdrol as people always say run hdrol first interesting though.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Does epistane really have less sides I thought it was more harsher than hdrol as people always say run hdrol first interesting though.
Trying to find the general consensus. I ran halo with literally no sides, but Alot of people swear to Epi being mild as well

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
epi for me is less harsh. Youre never gonna find a general consensus because everyone responds differently. Youll never know until you try it yourself

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
epi for me is less harsh. Youre never gonna find a general consensus because everyone responds differently. Youll never know until you try it yourself
This is 100% correct. Everyone is different and the way you react might be different.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like hdrol. Btw epi is to be avoided of you're probe to MPB or shedding

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both really. Almost the same thing. Epi might dry u out a little more. I'll just alternate them.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Both really. Almost the same thing. Epi might dry u out a little more. I'll just alternate them.
I agree with you there, my Epi experience dried me out more than my Halodrol experience but that can vary depending on your dosage, diet, etc. obviously

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
So if u wanna take epi or hdrol for recomp do you really need to take something else like androhard 11 oxo or are hdrol and epi potent enough by themselfs ?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So if u wanna take epi or hdrol for recomp do you really need to take something else like androhard 11 oxo or are hdrol and epi potent enough by themselfs ?
I wouldn't think you would need that because the compounds are dry.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
If someone wants to use hdrol or epi for cutting or recomp does something else like androhard or 11 oxo need to be added or are epi and hdrol potent enough ESP for first time users ?

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
If someone wants to use hdrol or epi for cutting or recomp does something else like androhard or 11 oxo need to be added or are epi and hdrol potent enough ESP for first time users ?
Androhard at 6 weeks with Epi or Halo would be a good stack for a guy with 3 or 4 under his belt, it sounds interesting

Cheif

Awards
I've used both for cutting and bulking. Hdrol is best with bulks. Epi is best for cuts. IMO. No doubt both products work great for each. I would have to go with hdrol though.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
I've used both for cutting and bulking. Hdrol is best with bulks. Epi is best for cuts. IMO. No doubt both products work great for each. I would have to go with hdrol though.
Indeed, so that's 3 epi - 3 halo

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Would adding epi half way through halo cycle to finish off a little leaner while possibly adding some extra muscle, while still having the positive alpha mood, and avoiding lethargy and possibly over drying joints. of course I already have a good oct and good pct ready to go. Or should I just stick with halo. also considered throwing some cardarine in or during pct. I've had good experiences with both halo and epi but would it be a bad idea to just add on the epi?

SomewhatDamag

SomewhatDamag

Awards
Halodrol, not to be confused with Haldol.
I trust you don't want to be zombified in a 1950's lunatic asylum.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I love epi. As a methyl it's on the mild end and I respond great to it... I've only pulsed it though. Others and myself have had gyno reduction from it as well (mine was very mild).... if you look at the compound's history before entering the gym it's pretty interesting as well.

nick76

nick76

Awards
Ive ran epi/trest and halo/trest, and much preferred my halo run. Put on better size and seemed to lean out more.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Holy 2012 thread batman

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
MistrJay Anabolics 53