BA / BB, what's best?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Basically I want to ensure, that my brew won't crash... yet not be more painful then necessary... I've been searching but opinions seem to vary greatly. What do you guys do? I'm anxious to start cooking... (like tonight. :p :))

Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml - 5%BA 15%BB

Boldenolone Undecylenate 200mg/ml - 5%BA 15%BB

Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml - 5%BA 15%BB

Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml - 4%BA 12%BB

Boldenolone propionate 100mg/ml - 4%BA 12%BB

5aa cyp 250mg/ml - 4%BA 12%BB

Stanozolol 75mg/ml (or 100mg/ml) - not sure at all on this one.

Trenbolone Acetate 75mg/ml - 4%BA 12%BB

I'm thinking everything will safely hold in the above concentrations with that much ba/bb... but Am I using over kill? would slightly less work for the props... like 3%/9%.. and what about Boldenolone Undecylenate Shouldn't that also go into solution easily.

Any first hand experience would be greatly appreciated..

Jason161

Awards
Those are all fine, u can do prop at 3% 12% at 100mg/ml.
I did my tren at 3% 12% at 75mg. The powders aer the same as mine so your fine with 3% 12% bro.
The rest looks fine, and painless from my experiences.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bro...

Just finished brewing my first batch of Test enan. Looks good. :D

I'll do the props at 3 / 12 as you suggest. :)

Still unsure about Stanozolol though. :p ;)

Jason161

Awards
Check out MuscleSci.com, I think they were the ones with winny oil based. Almost positive I saw it there.

flava

Awards
Stanozol is actually water based which means you going to use b.w.(bacteriostatic water) as the carrier/solvent/anti-bacterial. 1g of stanozol will eaisily suspend into 20ml of b.w. for 50mg/ml. just a quick reminder this **** hurt like hell!

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stanozol is actually water based which means you going to use b.w.(bacteriostatic water) as the carrier/solvent/anti-bacterial. 1g of stanozol will eaisily suspend into 20ml of b.w. for 50mg/ml. just a quick reminder this **** hurt like hell!
Thanks man... You think it would hurt on the same level as Boldenlone prop? hehe

Perhaps It's best to just cap it. :)

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree because Test suspension hurts like hell.