Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMarine View Post
    I have noticed a bit of muscle gain, mostly in my arms and shoulders. fat is about the same, although my abs are starting to show more than usual. Its kind of hard to tell fat loss since ive been eating almost twice as much as I usually do. After I pct I am thinking of cutting, would that be alright if I wait til after my pct?

I'd maintain weight a few months before cutting. Then I would cut VERY slowly. 1-2lbs a week. A mistake I see allot of people make is cutting to quickly after cycle and loosing allot of their gains. For that matter....what's the point of the cycle?

Hope you continue to see some gains brotha. I'm starting my cycle this Monday. Can't wait.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    I'd maintain weight a few months before cutting. Then I would cut VERY slowly. 1-2lbs a week. A mistake I see allot of people make is cutting to quickly after cycle and loosing allot of their gains. For that matter....what's the point of the cycle?

Hope you continue to see some gains brotha. I'm starting my cycle this Monday. Can't wait.
    Makes sense, I'm not about to go through all these late gym nights and dieting just to cut quick and lose my gains.

Good luck man! You gunna log it?
    Do not pray for easy lives my friends, Pray to to be stronger men
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

What cycle?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What cycle?
    Makes sense, I'm not about to go through all these late gym nights and dieting just to cut quick and lose my gains.

Good luck man! You gunna log it?

My log --> Most Detailed Epistane Log -SH*T JUST GOT REAL!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman
    Should've known by your user name.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.09%

Whats good bro, you still having awesome workouts?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike
    Whats good bro, you still having awesome workouts?
    Yea man I really am startin to feel a difference, I bumped up 500 calories like you said. My appetite is through the roof. About half way done with the cycle and I'm goin harder than ever in there
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.09%

Yea man I really am startin to feel a difference, I bumped up 500 calories like you said. My appetite is through the roof. About half way done with the cycle and I'm goin harder than ever in there
    Thats awesome man, yeah adding calories is all you need sometimes to see a huge difference, I loved pmag when i used it, sounds like you are too...Looking forward to the end result, your bench still going up?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike

Thats awesome man, yeah adding calories is all you need sometimes to see a huge difference, I loved pmag when i used it, sounds like you are too...Looking forward to the end result, your bench still going up?
    I'm gunna try to increase another 10 this week, we'll see what happens. I'm startin to run outta food and protein though, f***** typhoons got me stuck indoors. I was looking in the mirror after leg day yesterday and I saw a significant difference overall. Everything is looking nice and defined with a decent size increase.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

What's goin on everyone. Quick update, lifts are going steady this week. There was a typhoon so I couldn't leave and get food the whole week so I was running on about 1500 Cals a day and limited water. Still was lifting though. Just stocked up on chicken fish and steak today along with plenty of carbs and a new water filter so I will be getting back on track today. Had my rest day yesterday after 6 straight days in the gym so I'm feeling chest and back today
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.14%

Any scale weight gain?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.09%

What's goin on everyone. Quick update, lifts are going steady this week. There was a typhoon so I couldn't leave and get food the whole week so I was running on about 1500 Cals a day and limited water. Still was lifting though. Just stocked up on chicken fish and steak today along with plenty of carbs and a new water filter so I will be getting back on track today. Had my rest day yesterday after 6 straight days in the gym so I'm feeling chest and back today
    Dang dude 1500 cals is my dinner haha, well you make due with what you got. Kill the workout bro.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

Whats goin onn fellas. Havent beeen on here in a while due too a busy schedule and interent problems but I have gained 6.2 lbs since the beginning (weighed in the am before eating. I have definitely noticed an overall size and shape difference. Pictures soon to come. This cycle is everything I hoped it would be. diet back up to the 3000 area and right where I want it. I definitely noticed how much weaker I felt in the gym during the week with only 1500 cals a day. Yesterday was probably one of my most productive chest/back workouts ever
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.09%

Whats goin onn fellas. Havent beeen on here in a while due too a busy schedule and interent problems but I have gained 6.2 lbs since the beginning (weighed in the am before eating. I have definitely noticed an overall size and shape difference. Pictures soon to come. This cycle is everything I hoped it would be. diet back up to the 3000 area and right where I want it. I definitely noticed how much weaker I felt in the gym during the week with only 1500 cals a day. Yesterday was probably one of my most productive chest/back workouts ever
    6.2 pounds is solid, how much time do you have left on cycle? if its 2 weeks you can prob gain 3 more pounds if you up tp 3400 cals. Are you down in BF or staying the same? Glad to hear your back on track bro.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    6.2 pounds is solid, how much time do you have left on cycle? if its 2 weeks you can prob gain 3 more pounds if you up tp 3400 cals. Are you down in BF or staying the same? Glad to hear your back on track bro.
    Yea just about 2 weeks left, Bodyfat is about the same, maybe a bit lower. Im about to upload a few progress pics
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

Name:  ArcSoft_Image34.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  41.2 KBName:  ArcSoft_Image35.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  42.0 KBName:  ArcSoft_Image36.jpg
Size:  43.1 KBName:  ArcSoft_Image38.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  42.3 KBName:  sept @.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  38.2 KBName:  Sept.jpg
Size:  39.7 KB
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

BTW before anybody says anything I bought some tanning lotion and laid outside in the sun for a few hours today (day after pic was taken) lol. takin baby steps
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

BTW before anybody says anything I bought some tanning lotion and laid outside in the sun for a few hours today (day after pic was taken) lol. takin baby steps

Nice to hear your stepping out of the twilight saga. Your arms look bigger and your lats look like they came out more. Body fat looks like it did stay the same....bout how much lbs are you up now?
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.09%

looking beast bro, pmag suits you well, Did you measure your bi's before you started they look alot bigger...you back is looking sic too!! Keep it up, the next two weeks should be the best!!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    looking beast bro, pmag suits you well, Did you measure your bi's before you started they look alot bigger...you back is looking sic too!! Keep it up, the next two weeks should be the best!!
    Thanks bro, My back looks way better then it ever has before. My tri's seem to have more of the horseshoe look now and my bi's look like they have a higher vertical peak. My legs are looking alot bigger as well. I went to the beach a few days ago and had japanese girls coming up to me asking if they could take pictures with me flexing haha. I was proud. Yea I did measurements before starting the cycle. Im gunna measure after the last day, and after pct.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

Nice to hear your stepping out of the twilight saga. Your arms look bigger and your lats look like they came out more. Body fat looks like it did stay the same....bout how much lbs are you up now?
    Thanks A**hole lol. yea last time I weighed myself I was up 6.2. Ive upped my cals since then
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

(typing this sh** for the second time because my internet Fu***** sucks and makes me wanna throw my computer out the f***** window!!!)
    ((exhale)) "GoooooozeFrabbbbbaaaa"
    okay better now lol. So today i supersetted back and shoulders and made some new progress. my 1st set was seated alt db overhead press. I usually start with 40s for the first 2 sets then have to go down to 35s for the other 2. today I was able to do all 4 sets with 45s and 10 reps each arm. Felt very accomplished with that. Lat pulldown is up to 14 from 12 (Idk how much each level weighs, more then 10lbs each tho) most of my exercises are up atleast 5lbs for db exercised and 10lbs for bbs and machines. Today was probably the best shoulder workout Ive ever had.
    got chest and abs tomorrow. Still no sides really aside from ocasional back pumps, but the taurine helps with that.
    Oddly I woke up today and my right nut was feeling pretty sensitive to any kind of pressure. Even when I barely touch it its a bit painful. Im sure its unrelated and will go away by tomorrow but ill keep an eye on it.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Sensitivity in your balls can be the start of atrophy. I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. Also, next time you type a long a*s post....highlight it and copy it so you can paste it 'just in case.' Just a tip. I used to have crappy internet too.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

Thanks fot the tip. I'm startin to worry a bit man, today its not just pressure on the nuts. I had to go on a run this morning which they were bothering me on because constantly moving, should have work compression shorts. Not to get too graphic here but my balls are acting strange right now. after i took a pi*s i put my balls in my hand and just looked at em for a min. same size but the weins are more noticible now and it looked like there were slowly moving around by themselves. you know that grumbling feeling in your stoumach when your hungry? Ive felt a mini version of that in my sack a few times today. I really hope Im just tweaking
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Thanks fot the tip. I'm startin to worry a bit man, today its not just pressure on the nuts. I had to go on a run this morning which they were bothering me on because constantly moving, should have work compression shorts. Not to get too graphic here but my balls are acting strange right now. after i took a pi*s i put my balls in my hand and just looked at em for a min. same size but the weins are more noticible now and it looked like there were slowly moving around by themselves. you know that grumbling feeling in your stoumach when your hungry? Ive felt a mini version of that in my sack a few times today. I really hope Im just tweaking

It's part of using PH'S. You'll experience sh*t like this. I'm sure because its new to you it is freaking you out as it would anyone. Just ignore it and keep on. I suppose if you start having panic attacks left and right you can just abandon the cycle. That would be a shame though. To stop a cycle because your experiencing effects that come with steroids. heh Some people just aren't ready to go through the entire process. If you ask me, it's better to have some ball pain then a lump growing under your chest don't you think?

O fu*k....probably making you check for gyno now .....chill out and don't start spinning your head. It's all good bro
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

It's part of using PH'S. You'll experience sh*t like this. I'm sure because its new to you it is freaking you out as it would anyone. Just ignore it and keep on. I suppose if you start having panic attacks left and right you can just abandon the cycle. That would be a shame though. To stop a cycle because your experiencing effects that come with steroids. heh Some people just aren't ready to go through the entire process. If you ask me, it's better to have some ball pain then a lump growing under your chest don't you think?

O fu*k....probably making you check for gyno now .....chill out and don't start spinning your head. It's all good bro
    haha alright brother thanks for the info. Like you said since its my first cycle all this is new ground for me. 1/2 it is probably in my head anyway lol. Thanks for helpin me come to my senses. Bout to go hit the gym right now, make allllll kinnnnnds of gains. Thanks again brother, talk to ya later
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

KILL IT! Lift with some balls!!! at least while you still have them lol
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.09%

Most likely its testicular atrophy, my balls move by themselves all the time, also my thighs rub together when i run causing a cremasteric reflex, its normal, atleast i hope it is.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.09%

Yo whats good brother, you doing alright? how'd the cycle finish? Good i hope =)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/212177-diary-madman-sd.html
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

Whats up my anabolic friends. I just got back from deployment (only had a few days notice before going) Had to cut the cycle short in the last stretch and pct unfortunately. I've kept a significant amount of size and strength gains. Overall I am very pleased with P-mag and would highly recommend it.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

^ and it was nothing exciting lol, Philippines

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st Cycle on CEL H-Drol. HELP
    By FaustTheMan in forum Cycle Info