1st Cycle Log. CEL P-MAG

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
I'm going to be starting and logging my first ph cycle starting Aug 7.
Been lifting seriously for about 4 years now
I am 22, 5"10, 170
During the cycle I'll be eating between 2500 and 3000 clean cals a day
I'll be posting current weight, measurments, pictures (with and without pump), Max bench, DL, Squat, Shoulder Press, and BB curl the day before I start the Cycle.

I am currently a week into my pre-cycle.

Pre-Cycle:
CEL Cycle assist, Fish oil, One a day mens mv, and joint support

I will start P-Mag 50/75/75/75/75 after the second week of pre-cycle

PCT:
Liquid-Clomi, DAA 3 g's x 4 weeks, PES Erase 0/0/3/3/3/2/1

Pretty F****** excited. Any questions are welcome, any advice is appreciated.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
No sources bro, looks good though, I'm not sold on the whole pre loading thing though. I'm also not sold on milk thistle and wouldn't trust it. Stick with tudca

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good man, you will love pmag!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Just remove the company u got clom from your post, looks good to me. Pmag is a good bulker, if your not getting some results by end of week 2, I would up the calories by 500 or so. Don't worry about any bloat on cycle, it goes away when you start pct.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just remove the company u got clom from your post, looks good to me. Pmag is a good bulker, if your not getting some results by end of week 2, I would up the calories by 500 or so. Don't worry about any bloat on cycle, it goes away when you start pct.
P mag isn't going to give him any bloat :confused:

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Pre-loading the Cycle Assist product really is just a waste of product. You should load single products specifically for blood pressure and then have it a go.

Milk thistle should work fine so long as its dosed right. I like and prefer Live.52 liver cleanse. ****s been out for YEARS and has many studies backing up how good it is for your liver.

Good luck on your cycle bro.

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Thanks for the advice everyone. As far as the cycle assist should I just go by the dosage on the label or should I up it?
and Ill look into Live.52 and if its as good as you say Ill be sure to get some

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the advice everyone. As far as the cycle assist should I just go by the dosage on the label or should I up it?
and Ill look into Live.52 and if its as good as you say Ill be sure to get some

Do rec. dose with Cycle Assist. The only thing you may want to add into the mix is more liver protection. If you end up getting liv.52, 3 a day will be good.

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
I will try to pick up an aditional liver protector this weekend before bumping it up to 75 mg. The big day is tomorrow, I've got plenty of chicken, steak, 93% lean ground beef, rice, and pasta already cooked and in the fridge.

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Aug 2012.jpg
Aug 2012 2.jpg
Aug 2012 3.jpg

165.5 lbs
Measurements soon to come.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
I will try to pick up an aditional liver protector this weekend before bumping it up to 75 mg. The big day is tomorrow, I've got plenty of chicken, steak, 93% lean ground beef, rice, and pasta already cooked and in the fridge.
sounds good man, liv 52 is real good. Nice double bi shot, you've got a solid base to work with, should be a nice cycle for sure!!

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Thanks bro, I just got done with my first workout on it. Worked Bi's Tri's and forearms, Felt a crazy pump. Felt great, but had what almost looked like a small amount of blood on various places on the topside of my forearms? Does anyone know whats up with this. It was like a nickel size splotch in 3 diffrent places. I'll take a picture of it next time if nobody knows what I'm talking about

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro, I just got done with my first workout on it. Worked Bi's Tri's and forearms, Felt a crazy pump. Felt great, but had what almost looked like a small amount of blood on various places on the topside of my forearms? Does anyone know whats up with this. It was like a nickel size splotch in 3 diffrent places. I'll take a picture of it next time if nobody knows what I'm talking about

Fuc* if I know. Either way just make sure to take your assist products. I wouldn't worry about it unless they don't go away or it keeps re-occurring.

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Got it, btw I got some Liv.52 today.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
you should be fine, keep killing the workouts!!

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Lmao, I'm irish bro, we don't tan too well. Mostly just burn

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Lmao, I'm irish bro, we don't tan too well. Mostly just burn

That sucks. So your life's like twilight .....only your not some retarded ass teenager?

Suppose you can always go with tanning creme.

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Lol something like that. Im in Okinawa which is like summer all year round so I'm gunna have to work on it. I will have to look into getting a little more color haha. 3 Days in so far and no more blood spots. Been eatin like crazy

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Lol something like that. Im in Okinawa which is like summer all year round so I'm gunna have to work on it. I will have to look into getting a little more color haha. 3 Days in so far and no more blood spots. Been eatin like crazy
good, you gotta feed the beast...glad the spots are gone.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
eat....GROW......eat.....GROW...EAT.....GROW!!!! MUA HA HA HA!

O ya....eat clean foods so you don't turn into some muscular fat F**K. ;)

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
So how's it going dude?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D*mn bro u need a tan lol
thats what I was going to say! :lmao:

dont want sun, get some lancome tan cream stuff. I forget the name, just know it's lancome (my wife put me onto it) and it works good.

just make sure you get the body one, and not the leg one, leg one has sparkle shimmer or w/e it's called. tan will bring out more definition too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Been 5 days, you still on that p-mag? ;)

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Hey everyone! Sorry for the late replies! I have been having 15 hour work days for the past week, cant wait to be out the usmc haha...
But you know I'm up in the gym slaying myself after that 15 hours! Just got done working out from 11pm-midnight Works been crazy lately, and Ive been getting sunburnt as **** for everyone amazed by my epic pale skin!
Anyways, I'm still on the p-mag. tomorrow I bump it up to 75 mg. Some of the things Ive noticed so far:
1. Most of my workouts have stayed around the same weight, added 10 lbs to my bench, and im db curling 45s now (40s before).
2. After doing woorkouts with chest, my chest looks a bit different then it usually does when I finish lifting. a little wider but also a little bloated? It looks more normal the day after. Ive been downing about a gal of water a day so Im retaining alot of water.
3. my workouts are going about 20-30 min longer then usual because I still wanna lift after my main workout focus is complete.
4. Ever since I started my sleep has been off. Taking longer to fall asleep and then waking up feeling like i barely slept at all.
5. I have been a bit more sore the day after workouts since ive started, which I'm sure is a direct result of #3

So thanks for tryin to keep up with me everyone, Ill try to make it on here more this week. I'm about to go cook my food for tomorrow and then get sum shut eye, gotta be back to work in 8 hrs.

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
thats what I was going to say! :lmao:

dont want sun, get some lancome tan cream stuff. I forget the name, just know it's lancome (my wife put me onto it) and it works good.

just make sure you get the body one, and not the leg one, leg one has sparkle shimmer or w/e it's called. tan will bring out more definition too.
Sweet, thanks for the tip bro. I'm tired of my body having the same color as raw chicken haha. I'm def gunna hit up some on amazon.

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Also just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone givin advice and asking how its going, None of my friends are really into bodybuilding, everyone just wants to get drunk and party. so coming on here and getting help and support definitely helps me out alot

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Also just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone givin advice and asking how its going, None of my friends are really into bodybuilding, everyone just wants to get drunk and party. so coming on here and getting help and support definitely helps me out alot
No problem Turbo Man! heh ....Try your best to get that sleep in. You build muscle while at rest. Even though you take steroids/ph's, you still need adequate sleep and rest time to make muscle gains.

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
No problem Turbo Man! heh ....Try your best to get that sleep in. You build muscle while at rest. Even though you take steroids/ph's, you still need adequate sleep and rest time to make muscle gains.
I'll do my best man

D

Damorgs

Awards
I didn't see much happen until late week 2-early week 3. I think the things you listed could be placebo. I actually felt less sore the next day and recovery was really fast (felt like I could do the same workout even the next day). Once I hit 100mg, my lifts skyrocketed by over 30kg on bench and squats(60-70 lbs). Im in 2nd week of pxt and kept all my strength and gains. Dropped body fat and gained roughly 4kg(~9-10lbs). hoping to keep everything when pxt is done. Hope that helps u out.

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Just to clarify really quick. Is 50mg am then 25 mg pm the way to go or should i spread it out 25mg 3x a day. or does this even matter. probably just overthinking itt but I want the best gains possible so I dont wanna leave anything to risk.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Just to clarify really quick. Is 50mg am then 25 mg pm the way to go or should i spread it out 25mg 3x a day. or does this even matter. probably just overthinking itt but I want the best gains possible so I dont wanna leave anything to risk.

Looks good to me. Allot of times people will have trouble going to sleep when taking a dose late evening. You may want to pop one an hour before you workout though. 1 am 1 pre workout 1 pm. Increase pump and strength can be noted from the pre-workout dose.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
it has a long half life, 2 am, 1 an hour pre-workout should be fine. If thats close to bedtime you might wanna workout before work instead of after work, but I dont know your schedule. Keep killing the workouts, were all here supporting you!!!

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Good to know, I haven't been able to really sleep for **** lately so that could be why. I've noticed that I'm started to feel a bit more solid but that's about it so far. I unfortunately had to take am unscheduled rest day today. I had some pretty bad stomach pain and threw up a bit. Had some "do you think this is still good" shrimp for dinner and about an hour after my question was answered. I'm gunna have to do some work in the kitchen and gym tomorrow. Thanks again for the support guys, definitely keepin me going on the late nights

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Hey everyone, about 2 and a half weeks into the cycle and I am definitely seeing some solid results. work was interfering a little bit the last week especially with rest but I still got in the gym every night. No sides really noticed, my back started bothering me but i took some taurine before my workout today and it felt a whole lot better. Sorry this isnt really a log like I said it would be, I was not expecting to be so busy during the cycle. I can definitely say I am hitting new levels. Bench is up 15. Deadlift is up 20. shoulder press is up between 5-10 db and bb.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Its all good man, as long as your enjoying the cycle and making gains, thats what it's all about... 15lb increase on bench is nice, keep it up.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Sweet. Any type of muscle gains/fat loss so far? If not you should def. notice something into or after week 3.

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Sweet. Any type of muscle gains/fat loss so far? If not you should def. notice something into or after week 3.
I have noticed a bit of muscle gain, mostly in my arms and shoulders. fat is about the same, although my abs are starting to show more than usual. Its kind of hard to tell fat loss since ive been eating almost twice as much as I usually do. After I pct I am thinking of cutting, would that be alright if I wait til after my pct?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I have noticed a bit of muscle gain, mostly in my arms and shoulders. fat is about the same, although my abs are starting to show more than usual. Its kind of hard to tell fat loss since ive been eating almost twice as much as I usually do. After I pct I am thinking of cutting, would that be alright if I wait til after my pct?

I'd maintain weight a few months before cutting. Then I would cut VERY slowly. 1-2lbs a week. A mistake I see allot of people make is cutting to quickly after cycle and loosing allot of their gains. For that matter....what's the point of the cycle?

Hope you continue to see some gains brotha. I'm starting my cycle this Monday. Can't wait. :eek1:

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
I'd maintain weight a few months before cutting. Then I would cut VERY slowly. 1-2lbs a week. A mistake I see allot of people make is cutting to quickly after cycle and loosing allot of their gains. For that matter....what's the point of the cycle?

Hope you continue to see some gains brotha. I'm starting my cycle this Monday. Can't wait. :eek1:
Makes sense, I'm not about to go through all these late gym nights and dieting just to cut quick and lose my gains.

Good luck man! You gunna log it?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

What cycle?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Whats good bro, you still having awesome workouts?

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Whats good bro, you still having awesome workouts?
Yea man I really am startin to feel a difference, I bumped up 500 calories like you said. My appetite is through the roof. About half way done with the cycle and I'm goin harder than ever in there

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Yea man I really am startin to feel a difference, I bumped up 500 calories like you said. My appetite is through the roof. About half way done with the cycle and I'm goin harder than ever in there
Thats awesome man, yeah adding calories is all you need sometimes to see a huge difference, I loved pmag when i used it, sounds like you are too...Looking forward to the end result, your bench still going up?

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Thats awesome man, yeah adding calories is all you need sometimes to see a huge difference, I loved pmag when i used it, sounds like you are too...Looking forward to the end result, your bench still going up?
I'm gunna try to increase another 10 this week, we'll see what happens. I'm startin to run outta food and protein though, f***** typhoons got me stuck indoors. I was looking in the mirror after leg day yesterday and I saw a significant difference overall. Everything is looking nice and defined with a decent size increase.

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
What's goin on everyone. Quick update, lifts are going steady this week. There was a typhoon so I couldn't leave and get food the whole week so I was running on about 1500 Cals a day and limited water. Still was lifting though. Just stocked up on chicken fish and steak today along with plenty of carbs and a new water filter so I will be getting back on track today. Had my rest day yesterday after 6 straight days in the gym so I'm feeling chest and back today