Epi Pulse

Jimmbob

Awards
Want some advice on how to pulse Epi correctly. I want to take 3-4 times a week, 30-40mg. How long can I do this being as safe as possible. The epistane bottle contains total of 900mg so three days a week would go for 7.5 weeks @ 40mg. Is this advisable? Or should i do 5.6 weeks at 4 times a week @40mg. For PCT I plan Clomid for two weeks. What support supps are needed? I was thinking Fish Oil and multi as standard plus organ shield on off days.

This will be my 3rd cycle, first was Epi and Hal 4 weeks (stupid cycle) and second was Ultra and Tren 6 weeks. I know results won't be as drastic as a ED cycle but want to cause as little as possible damage to my body as poss, I know even a pulse is damaging.

Just some general advice or info wanted please.

Jimmbob

Awards
Forgot to add that I'm currently doing clen on a two week on two week off basis.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Usually when you pulse you can run a higher dosage. Running 50mg MWF or EOD would probably be your best bet.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
MWF @ 40mg for the first week then bump to 50mg the second week. You can realistically run the cycle for 7-8 weeks if you had enough or just run the bottle out. As for PCT, SERM is not required for pulsing. That's the whole point but if you wanna do it then only use for a week. Get Torem instead for Clomid.

Torem:
Day 1-2 120mg
Day 3-4 90mg
Day 5-6 60mg
Day 7 30mg

But really you don't need to do that. You will only be shut down on the days your using it. Within 24hrs your hormones self regulate so your basically back to normal. ThIs also depends on how hIgh your runnIng and the compounds. I ran SD 10mg/Epi 30mg pulse 3 days a week for 6 weeks and recovered fine with just a good test booster. Now if you were doing 2 days on 1 day off a SERM would be okay to use because In that dosIng scheme your only gettIng 3 recovery days, the 4th day I notIced really helps. But at that point it really depends on how you feel with that dosing schedule. I've also pulsed SD as high as 30mg for 4 weeks without a SERM, recovered fine then also. So again, go by how you feel because pulsing doesn't require a SERM.

Grab a bottle of EndoSurge and on your off days use that as an additional recovery aid. Run the Shield on your Epi days as that's when you need the liver support. Otherwise pick up some Liv52 and use that on your Epi days and the Shield on your off days. Might as well run fish oil the whole time cause of its many benefits.

Jimmbob

Awards
MWF @ 40mg for the first week then bump to 50mg the second week. You can realistically run the cycle for 7-8 weeks if you had enough or just run the bottle out. As for PCT, SERM is not required for pulsing. That's the whole point but if you wanna do it then only use for a week. Get Torem instead for Clomid.

Torem:
Day 1-2 120mg
Day 3-4 90mg
Day 5-6 60mg
Day 7 30mg

But really you don't need to do that. You will only be shut down on the days your using it. Within 24hrs your hormones self regulate so your basically back to normal. ThIs also depends on how hIgh your runnIng and the compounds. I ran SD 10mg/Epi 30mg pulse 3 days a week for 6 weeks and recovered fine with just a good test booster. Now if you were doing 2 days on 1 day off a SERM would be okay to use because In that dosIng scheme your only gettIng 3 recovery days, the 4th day I notIced really helps. But at that point it really depends on how you feel with that dosing schedule. I've also pulsed SD as high as 30mg for 4 weeks without a SERM, recovered fine then also. So again, go by how you feel because pulsing doesn't require a SERM.

Grab a bottle of EndoSurge and on your off days use that as an additional recovery aid. Run the Shield on your Epi days as that's when you need the liver support. Otherwise pick up some Liv52 and use that on your Epi days and the Shield on your off days. Might as well run fish oil the whole time cause of its many benefits.
That's some great info man, thanks.

How long do you wait between cycles? For example if I did 6 weeks on, 1 week clomid/tam what is recommended before repeating. If not too long I will do this as 6 weeks is a bottle. However if a over a month I would run for 8 weeks.

The reason for doing clomid is I have access to it at a cheap price, cheaper than most test boosters. I can try and swap it for tam but that's a bit harder for me to get. Unsure about torem. Have to ask...

I am defo keeping it at MWF with 4 recovery days. The more time to recover the better.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Roughly 2-3 weeks. That's the beauty of pulsing. Off cycle time can be pretty short. Just make sure the compound your pulsing is roughly an 8 hr half life.

willimatic

Awards
OP - Do you plan on logging this cycle? Curious about it as it is similar to what I am planning on running.

Jimmbob

Awards
OP - Do you plan on logging this cycle? Curious about it as it is similar to what I am planning on running.
Was thinking about it as its always good for feedback and advice. Just if an epi pulse would create enough interest... Either way I probably will...

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
It probably would. Just be prepared for all the people that say pulsing is a waste of time. Not sure I'd call 10lbs from an SD/Epi pulse a waste of time though...

willimatic

Awards
It probably would. Just be prepared for all the people that say pulsing is a waste of time. Not sure I'd call 10lbs from an SD/Epi pulse a waste of time though...
A lean 10lbs is nothing to complain about. Obviously you could gain a lot more but there are added risk as well. To each his own.

Jimmbob

Awards
Yeah browsing logs and threads I get the impression pulse cycle are not that well "liked"...

Either way I plan on doing a few pulses. I'm not after immediate gains and would prefer the gains to come slower, as slower gains can be easier to keep.

Reading over "pulse" threads I notice some say it increases gyno chances, is this true? And is there anything I can take for protection regardless whether it is true or not? Just a small dose of something to be safe

willimatic

Awards
Could you nix the Shield and just run liv 52 everyday and use EndoSurge (Or any natty booster) on the off days for additional recovery? And I ask about not using the Shield as it has MT, and I've read several post saying that limits gains in general. And since this is a pulse and a slower approach as is, I figure you wouldn't want MT in there.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
A lean 10lbs is nothing to complain about. Obviously you could gain a lot more but there are added risk as well. To each his own.
I just didn't feel like going through the whole PCT thing at the time to be honest. Plus I did prefer the slower gains as I didn't lose anything afterwards.

Yeah browsing logs and threads I get the impression pulse cycle are not that well "liked"...

Either way I plan on doing a few pulses. I'm not after immediate gains and would prefer the gains to come slower, as slower gains can be easier to keep.

Reading over "pulse" threads I notice some say it increases gyno chances, is this true? And is there anything I can take for protection regardless whether it is true or not? Just a small dose of something to be safe
Problem is guy's who have done multiple cycles of both PH and AAS are the ones that say pulsing is useless. Well yeah, their receptors aren't gonna be fresh and your body is used to that type of stuff so they won't really see anything unless you really ramp the dosage up and at that point you might as well just do a full cycle.

Could you nix the Shield and just run liv 52 everyday and use EndoSurge (Or any natty booster) on the off days for additional recovery? And I ask about not using the Shield as it has MT, and I've read several post saying that limits gains in general. And since this is a pulse and a slower approach as is, I figure you wouldn't want MT in there.
I prefer Liv52 over anything for liver protection. I personally don't buy the premade cycle supports. I recommended them to newbies cause its simple. But I prefer having more control over the doses of the ingredients. Little more costly? Depends. Hawthorne Berry, coq10, garlic extract, fish oil, and the liv52 is my normal cycle staples for support. Yes, the EndoSurge on the off days would aid in recovery. Otherwise 100-150mg of DHEA works also. But for $29.99 why not get EndoSurge and reap all the benefits it has? You could even run it through the whole cycle.

ERASE would work I assume?
Yes. You could also spend the additional $10 and get FormaSurge and get the added benefits of the Formestane and Resveratrol. That would be my choice.

Dang. Now that I think about it an Epi/EndoSurge/FormaSurge run would be fun as hell!!

willimatic

Awards
Epi/EndoSurge/FormaSurge sounds like a good little stack. If I go the pulse route, I would pulse Epi MWF and could I take the EndoSurge/FormaSurge every day or just do off days?

As far as the liver/organ support, I prefer more control like you said and get separate individual products.

Thanks tallguy34

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Yeah. Take the EndoSurge and FormaSurge every day. Not sure what your goal is but if your diets is in check you will get some nice lean gains off this.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Oh, and due to epistanes make up gyro isn't something that normally happens all that much. But with pulsing your hormones fluctuate so you never know. I didn't get any off my Epi or SD/Epi pulse and I'm gyro prone. Had surgery to remove it twice and now I definitely won't get that ishy b*tch again.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Let me get this right. Pulse cycle = no need for nolva/clomid??

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Let me get this right. Pulse cycle = no need for nolva/clomid??
Correct. This is gonna depend on how you feel though. It's always good to have a SERM on hand because after a while it's harder to recover depending on the cycles you've done.

On a 2 day on 1 day off dosing scenario like M/T on W off and T/F on then a SERM would be beneficial but not necessary. I believe there is a thread somewhere on here started by Dr. D that explains pulsing orals. Keep in mind three compound has to have a Half-Life of roughly 8 hrs or less. I've seen logs of DMZ pulsed and the guys recovered fine and it has a Half-Life of 10 hrs I think.

Jimmbob

Awards
Correct. This is gonna depend on how you feel though. It's always good to have a SERM on hand because after a while it's harder to recover depending on the cycles you've done.

On a 2 day on 1 day off dosing scenario like M/T on W off and T/F on then a SERM would be beneficial but not necessary. I believe there is a thread somewhere on here started by Dr. D that explains pulsing orals. Keep in mind three compound has to have a Half-Life of roughly 8 hrs or less. I've seen logs of DMZ pulsed and the guys recovered fine and it has a Half-Life of 10 hrs I think.
There sure is a thread from Dr D! It's f**king huge! I read through the first 20 pages and the last 20... It's called "how to pulse orals"!

Jimmbob

Awards
Ok so this is what I have gone for;

Cycle (7 weeks)
Havoc (m,w,f @ 50)
Erase (t,t,s,s)

For pct (3 weeks)
Tamoxifen
Daa powder (unsure if to have a small dose on off days as well, any advice?)

Throughout
Multi
Liquid fish oil (2.7g of EPA and DHA combined daily)
Creapure
HMB Caps (after reading how well fish oil and HMB work well together)
Whey

As for liver protection going to assess as I go on.

Diet is high in protein with lots of fibre. May switch to a keto at some point, unsure at the moment.

Looking for a recomp/cut, will be doing a 4 day split, cardio will be insanity workouts 3-4 days per week (not the full insanity program).

I will probably start a log once I start the cycle which should be either next week or the week after.