nolva crashing everyday

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
i homebrewed some nolva for my friend who's coming off an m1t/4ad 4weeker and hes been taking it for about a week now and it seems that it is falling out of solution everyday. We reheat it, he takes 3ml and then within hours its fallen out. what is the deal? I mixed 1.5g of nolva with ~73 ml everclear for a 20mg/ml solution.

dukebrown

Awards
hey here is what I do nobody has said anything wrong about it yet. I make mine 40mgml in 30ml and just use water and shake it up violently before each use. Not pretty but close enough for me.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
the pruity of the powder can be a factor. make sure that when your reheat it that you completely desolve everthing.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used the same recipe with some powder from CNW (73ml ec & 1.5g tc). Mine starts to fall out in about a week. I'm beginning my third week of pct and I've had to reheat & shake twice now. Maybe it is a powder purity issue. Where did you get your powder?

dd

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I have the same issue with 20mg/ml of Custom's powder dissolved into Everclear. It seperates somewhat everyday into shiny crystals, maybe 20% of the total powder volume. I put my Mason Jar into a bowl of hot water for about 10 to 15 minutes then use, seems to be as effective as Nolva tabs at equivalent dosing for PCT.

I assumed 20mg/ml is just a tad bit more than Everclear can hold, but the hot water soak handles it.