Chicks on anavar, clen and wanting to do win!

Page 3 of 13 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Aaah the thing is here my friend , I never think Protein is necessary , powders I mean. I am more of a BCAA+Whole foods guy. If we are talking Protein supplementation in powders I would agree completely with you there. It IS expensive. Check MGN , they got cheap protein and their rep here has a huge coupon code here that sets you up for huge savings.

Anyhow, do you buy a lb of creatine every month? As for Glutamine :/ idk...I never got much out of it !

Lol glutamine and creatine are 4-6 month purchases. I love glutamine. Its noticable when i dont use
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Lol glutamine and creatine are 4-6 month purchases. I love glutamine. Its noticable when i dont use
    Yeah I have heard some people do get benefits from it. I might be dosing it wrong or I'm just non-responsive to it?...like I say, finding what works for yourself is best hehe.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I have heard some people do get benefits from it. I might be dosing it wrong or I'm just non-responsive to it?...like I say, finding what works for yourself is best hehe.
    5-10g a day like creatine ...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

5-10g a day like creatine ...
    I mean time wise, I used it some times 10g before bed, other it was 5g periworkout, others at 5gram preworkout and 5g bedtime. Idk I guess , since I have so little muscle mass , there's not really much threat of me losing it, thus it isn't needed for me yet. Maybe once I get bigger it might help .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I mean time wise, I used it some times 10g before bed, other it was 5g periworkout, others at 5gram preworkout and 5g bedtime. Idk I guess , since I have so little muscle mass , there's not really much threat of me losing it, thus it isn't needed for me yet. Maybe once I get bigger it might help .
    Gotchya... i take 5 pre 5 post. Idk if its the standard protocol.. it works.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

This thread is great.

If I were her and could afford hgh thats all I'd use.

HGH and a few var blasts a year.
    Truth
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Started out fairly informative then ended in a Jerry Springer episode.

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    This thread is great.

8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Krampus
    Started out fairly informative then ended in a Jerry Springer episode.
    Hooray for internetz!!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08
    This thread is great.

Bingo - its a no brainer actually.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Big tex, your posts on this page are mildly infuriating. These people are trying to help you, bashing them really does no good but make you look butthurt because you can't put this girl on what she wants.
    When people that obviously don't know what they are talking start giving advice... Or say **** like lube up, I have all right to get heated.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

This thread is great.

Elaborate on this for me. You think it would be safe for a chick to do growth?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

Elaborate on this for me. You think it would be safe for a chick to do growth?
    Yes - growth is much much better for females. AAS are male hormones - growth is not - way better for females.

Also growth doesn't produce massive muscle - it keeps fat down (especially around midsection) and muscle tone. Hence why the fitness competitors use it.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Stupes

Yes - growth is much much better for females. AAS are male hormones - growth is not - way better for females.

Also growth doesn't produce massive muscle - it keeps fat down (especially around midsection) and muscle tone. Hence why the fitness competitors use it.
    I'll have to resource this more. But It's definitely something to consider.
    I'm a physique competitor and I haven't used growth but I have considered it for the future.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

When people that obviously don't know what they are talking start giving advice... Or say **** like lube up, I have all right to get heated.
    Hahaha this is epic
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Hahaha this is epic
    You are a male cheerleader and weight 140lbs!
    I dead lift all three of your maxs put together.....
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

IMO you should try to get her to stop or cut back so she has time to build a base. If she builds the physique she wants but dependent on drugs, what happens when she stops?
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

You are a male cheerleader and weight 140lbs!
    I dead lift all three of your maxs put together.....
    Nope I used to be a Base Cheerleader when I was a freshman and sophomore pay attention to details Texy haha. I do not mind my maxes I got all my life to grow em, I don't need AAS nor a nouveau riche girls money or to be her lackey haha. So yeah tex I don't mind your comments.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bad rad
    IMO you should try to get her to stop or cut back so she has time to build a base. If she builds the physique she wants but dependent on drugs, what happens when she stops?
    What happens to all daddy girls when they can't get out of the whole they dug for themselves, either turn into far more fd up sluts or kill themselves due to the depression and desperation of not getting the help they needed from their daddy (most likely real love and attention) with all their actions. I just hope she reads all the advice and stops and learns to diet properly and train according to goals. No point on AAS or HGH if you have no idea how to change body composition in the first place.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bad rad
    Oh she has a great base! She was a gymnast for years. She just got a little out of shape from having a kid. And wanted the "edge"
    I didn't advise her to take the stuff. She was sent to me from a friend. And then she started taking work out, supplements and diet advice from!
    But I did get her to chill out on wanting to pin the win.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Nope I used to be a Base Cheerleader when I was a freshman and sophomore pay attention to details Texy haha. I do not mind my maxes I got all my life to grow em, I don't need AAS nor a nouveau riche girls money or to be her lackey haha. So yeah tex I don't mind your comments.
    Man.... I mean boy! You have never done AASs and were a cheerleader. Don't give people advice on stuff you have no experience on.
    Again I'm not being rude but you have a long long way to go, for god sakes you weight 140LBS....
    I'm 11 days out from a show and cutting like crazy.... I don't really have the patience for some boy cheerleader that squats less than my sister to give me advice!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Did you really just say 5-10 grams a day of creatine. You all must love to be bloated and not eat enough meat. Once you are saturated you need 1/4 to a 1/3 of that.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    What happens to all daddy girls when they can't get out of the whole they dug for themselves, either turn into far more fd up sluts or kill themselves due to the depression and desperation of not getting the help they needed from their daddy (most likely real love and attention) with all their actions. I just hope she reads all the advice and stops and learns to diet properly and train according to goals. No point on AAS or HGH if you have no idea how to change body composition in the first place.
    I haven't read all of this thread but you are playing in a league you don't know anything about. Cut bait and pull the line in man, I don't tell you how to cheerlead, no comment on that even though I want to so bad, so don't tell people how to live their life. People's motivations to do things aren't always so cut and dry and you have no frame of reference, stick to what you know, being the bottom cheerleader.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Did you really just say 5-10 grams a day of creatine. You all must love to be bloated and not eat enough meat. Once you are saturated you need 1/4 to a 1/3 of that.
    standard dose is 5-10g of mono per day with a 20g load phase if you cycle. i dont bloat off creatine in the least. been taking mono like this since i was like 16.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Tex, it's a bad thing when the little dots under your avatar turn red.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Tex, it's a bad thing when the little dots under your avatar turn red.
    Don't worry I can bet all the money I got under my name that at least a guy living in his mommas basement repped posts he did either in this thread or somewhere else, just out of the mere pleasure of reading him bashing him . So he is back to positive rep for no useful advice, science or reason behind it. You happen to not know I have been living in someone's head without paying rent .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Answers

28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

standard dose is 5-10g of mono per day with a 20g load phase if you cycle. i dont bloat off creatine in the least. been taking mono like this since i was like 16.
    Check the research, loading was and has been debunked for some time, so has the need for anything more than 2.5-5 grams per day. If you have a good diet, creatine supplementation past 2.5 grams is just wasted money and a lot of extra strain on the kidneys. You can do as you like I am posting that simply for any other reader out there.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Check the research, loading was and has been debunked for some time, so has the need for anything more than 2.5-5 grams per day. If you have a good diet, creatine supplementation past 2.5 grams is just wasted money and a lot of extra strain on the kidneys. You can do as you like I am posting that simply for any other reader out there.
    I've been doing 3g because I don't have a smaller scoop and I am not that OCD to be weighting it every single day, thats still fine right?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by broda
    A basement?
    I wish Florida had basements Broda....

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Don't worry I can bet all the money I got under my name that at least a guy living in his mommas basement repped posts he did either in this thread or somewhere else, just out of the mere pleasure of reading him bashing him . So he is back to positive rep for no useful advice, science or reason behind it. You happen to not know I have been living in someone's head without paying rent .
    Serious question, you have 5000 posts since April, I think I have that many in how many years I have been here? So what is it you do oh keyboard expert that you have so much time to be on here (serious)? It would be nice to hear about what gives you such expertise on diet, exercise and supplementation.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I wish Florida had basements Broda....

I don't! I like not having one. It just gives you a reason to horde stuff lol
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

Serious question, you have 5000 posts since April, I think I have that many in how many years I have been here? So what is it you do oh keyboard expert that you have so much time to be on here (serious)? It would be nice to hear about what gives you such expertise on diet, exercise and supplementation.
    Serious question or dizzying me ? I explained it over PM like 10 mins ago to heretostudy , you really wanna know, talk on pm haha, you don't , well just dizz me I don't mind
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by broda
    I don't! I like not having one. It just gives you a reason to horde stuff lol
    PH felon.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    PH felon.
    Now the feds are going to come after me now that it's out in the open. Hiding in my nuclear fallout shelter now.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Seriously kid stop you are embarrassing yourself. It surprises me on how ignorant you can be, thinking you have so much knowledge on something you have no experience with.
    You seriously have to much time on your hands to be posting this much. From you're photos, you look like you are 18, I'm a well established adult! And I can't wait to post my photo of me winning the Europa Dallas on here in 11 days... What have you done besides being at the bottom of a cheer leading pyramid......
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

"Fact that I got good hormonal levels, good insulin sensitivity, heal and recover fast (this actually clinically proven by my fathers tests ran on me for time of coagulation, response time on blood cells, blah blah many jibber jabber stuff) also the fact that I did not need any PH DS or AAS to cut from 30% bf to 7% with bodpods behind those numbers in little over 6 months while building muscle mass and getting used to the change of lifestyle of bbing I decided to embrace that and a massive IQ but non relevant in the matter lol" -CELORZA

This is what he told me a couple months back when we got into it over anavar...
    Keypoints: 7% BF must have been long before his super huge BULK cycle that magically made every vein in his body disappear due to "ALL KINDS OF GAINS"
    Truth
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

"Fact that I got good hormonal levels, good insulin sensitivity, heal and recover fast (this actually clinically proven by my fathers tests ran on me for time of coagulation, response time on blood cells, blah blah many jibber jabber stuff) also the fact that I did not need any PH DS or AAS to cut from 30% bf to 7% with bodpods behind those numbers in little over 6 months while building muscle mass and getting used to the change of lifestyle of bbing I decided to embrace that and a massive IQ but non relevant in the matter lol" -CELORZA

This is what he told me a couple months back when we got into it over anavar...
    Keypoints: 7% BF must have been long before his super huge BULK cycle that magically made every vein in his body disappear due to "ALL KINDS OF GAINS"
    I looked at his profile! No way in hell is he 7% bf
    I'm at 6% right now and will be at 4-5% for my show....
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Here ya go kid!! Once you get to 198lbs and 6%bf come talk to me!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 08:31 AM
  2. All I want to do is sleep while on Superdrone
    By maxxx88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 04:07 PM
  3. Freind is on the heavy side, and wants to cycle
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14