Chicks on anavar, clen and wanting to do win! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Chicks on anavar, clen and wanting to do win!

Page 2 of 13 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

They still have an HPA...
    So.... Does she need to take anything after cycle?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.

True but I have yet to hear of a pct for women.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    They still have an HPA...
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

So.... Does she need to take anything after cycle?
    Beats me
    Quote Originally Posted by Krampus
    True but I have yet to hear of a pct for women.
    Chick shouldn't be on anabolics anyway. But Gyno is the least of her concerns...problem would be like I said, Hipothalamic pituitary axis related...?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.

I really would need to spend sometime reading up on female steroid usage. It is normally hard to find solid case studies on it.

Beats me

Chick shouldn't be on anabolics anyway. But Gyno is the least of her concerns...problem would be like I said, Hipothalamic pituitary axis related...?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Definately don't give her winny! It's a DHT steroid - does she want to grow a d*ck? Seriously, does she understand the risk of permanent sides for female AAS use?

And it's almost useless to pin winny. Its orally active and no less toxic when pinned.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

dam even all the knowledgable ppl are stumped on this; on a side note, mirrin' ur girlfriends interest in lifting; wish i could get my girl into it as much
  7. Advanced Member

Erm you using her dads credit card to get staple sups for her yet she's already on aas sigh ....

And by looking at the pics she could of made them gains little gains she has and more with natural sups of shes really into training and wants to build muscle she should do it natural first like every guy should..

I mean when she comes off what is he gonna do want primo then test then Deccan before you know it she will turn green and be mrs hulk and will snap you in half when you say she's taking to much jacked.

But my advice to you is to get her of the roids if she's rich very good diet and working out even with personal trainer will get her what she wants and be better in the long run..

She should stop now period as she still looks like a women.

That is all .
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    She needs to calm down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    Lol agreed - she is clearly going crazy here.
    The hilarious part is that if you guys were on anabolics, you'd be doing the same damn thing she is lol. Can't hate a chick for having a dude's brain on-cycle. Always interested in seeing how compounds affect you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Daddy and mommy own one of the largest jewelry chains in the USA... So yeah private jets and trips to Vegas every month is normal for her... Smh
    Serious talk now...be careful. You manage to mess her up on steroids, and I feel like mommy and daddy might try and take your ass down on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    The hilarious part is that if you guys were on anabolics, you'd be doing the same damn thing she is lol. Can't hate a chick for having a dude's brain on-cycle. Always interested in seeing how compounds affect you.
    Not really. I'm not a fan of stacking multiple things since I know that more isn't always better.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Not really. I'm not a fan of stacking multiple things since I know that more isn't always better.
    Not a fan of stack??? What do you do just a cycle of test cyp and hope to get big and cut....
    Different compounds help achieve different goals. So stacking is better.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

And to all the guys hating on her... She has been on Anavar 3 weeks now and hasn't had any bad sides.
    And I know several competitive womans physique and bikini.... Including the current winner of the USAs in overall bikini and they are all taking stuff!
    So it's not uncommon for woman to take AAS.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not a fan of stack??? What do you do just a cycle of test cyp and hope to get big and cut....
    Different compounds help achieve different goals. So stacking is better.
    Stacking is better...in Moderate ammounts yes...But when I hear someone going:

Test-e 500mg EW weeks 1-14
    Tren-a 75mg ED weeks 1-10
    Anavar 50mg+ ED weeks 1-8
    Clen weeks 11-14

I merely laugh and get ready to see some flaming for someone thinking that THAT much added (without sense honestly, and without knowledge) will make them be Big+Cut+Strong...

What Broda probably means is that Stacking max dosages of 2 compounds or 3 would be stupid compared to running 2 compounds at moderate doses...Just my .02
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

And to all the guys hating on her... She has been on Anavar 3 weeks now and hasn't had any bad sides.
    And I know several competitive womans physique and bikini.... Including the current winner of the USAs in overall bikini and they are all taking stuff!
    And again...her body is not even great to be on Var...she could do a better job getting her tummy flat with a proper diet, ECA stack and good training...Yet she takes Var and looks regular compared to chicks I know who only diet and don't even train...Like I said in 1000+ posts...No point taking AAS if you know nothing about Diet, Proper Routines and rest patterns and proper PCT...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Stacking is better...in Moderate ammounts yes...But when I hear someone going:

Test-e 500mg EW weeks 1-14
    Tren-a 75mg ED weeks 1-10
    Anavar 50mg+ ED weeks 1-8
    Clen weeks 11-14

I merely laugh and get ready to see some flaming for someone thinking that THAT much added (without sense honestly, and without knowledge) will make them be Big+Cut+Strong...

What Broda probably means is that Stacking max dosages of 2 compounds or 3 would be stupid compared to running 2 compounds at moderate doses...Just my .02
    That ^ I think a lot of people just go overboard. I like the idea of stacking things in moderation like a Test E + oral kicker are simple yet effective. There's no point in these people running max dosages of multiple compounds at once because they think it's "better."
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Hmmm ok that works.... She was really wanting to pin... She says she liked how edge it sounds to do it! I think she just wants me to touch her ass some more.. Lol
    Shoot her up with a ml of bac water or just basic carrier oils... dont need to put winny in it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

I'd take Celorza's advice on this stuff Tex. His stats are more closely related to hers than anyone else trying to give advice. It upsets me when someone knowledgeable takes his time to give proper advice and it falls on deaf ears.
    Truth
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I'd take Celorza's advice on this stuff Tex. His stats are more closely related to hers than anyone else trying to give advice.
    Very, very, very subtle burn
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Guess I'm not the only one that noticed! Not sure if joking or not lol
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

They are on 20mg var and HGH. Not winny - not a dht compound. And they are competing pros.

If she is dead set to use drugs and pin then give her HGH. If she has money to burn, get human grade stuff. Money is really the only deterent to human grade HGH.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08
    I'd take Celorza's advice on this stuff Tex. His stats are more closely related to hers than anyone else trying to give advice. It upsets me when someone knowledgeable takes his time to give proper advice and it falls on deaf ears.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Guess I'm not the only one that noticed! Not sure if joking or not lol
    Subtle I was about to neg...but even I laughed haha...but yeah...I feel the shame...worst thing is that i got better abs and ass than her haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Subtle I was about to neg...but even I laughed haha...but yeah...I feel the shame...worst thing is that i got better abs and ass than her haha
    Name:  Dat_ass.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  12.2 KB
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Perhaps we should be the judges of that, hmm?
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No girls don't need PCT or anything, 20mg of var is plenty. Most max dose for women is 10. No offense but for that amount of var, her physique sucks. Now, I know you said she's new but that is more than enough. 20mg of winny is tops for a girl. Stacking the 2 would be dumb if she isnt in a contest prep for figure.

Take advice of others and give her placebo, take some Creatine tabs and have her take those. It'll help with the var and she won't know the difference, just keep the money aside and give it back to her after she thinks she on the holy grail. Her diet needs to get right first and foremost bc her physique is less than impressive.

Hope that helps.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The real question is....do you lube a girls var clit before she penetrates you or no....
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Kynoselen injections would be a nice complement to the Anavar. It will give her that jacked up feeling too, plus it's pink.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08
    Guys you didn't know he is all knowing.... His cycles have done him so well!! Considering my little sister is 17 and she weights 136 and is a competitive cheerleader and power lifter and deadlifts more than that kid!!! And that's competitive lifting, were you are actually judge!
    I don't think I'll be taking advice from some kid on AASs... When my little sister lifts more than him and doesn't even take vitamins! Lol
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Guys you didn't know he is all knowing.... His cycles have done him so well!! Considering my little sister is 17 and she weights 136 and is a competitive cheerleader and power lifter and deadlifts more than that kid!!! And that's competitive lifting, were you are actually judge!
    I don't think I'll be taking advice from some kid on AASs... When my little sister lifts more than him and doesn't even take vitamins! Lol
    Never juiced Either ! And yeah , I have only been training for strength for the past 3 months its ok !

Competetive cheerleading , I liked it back 2 years ago , my college team was awesome IMO.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    The real question is....do you lube a girls var clit before she penetrates you or no....

Never juiced Either ! And yeah , I have only been training for strength for the past 3 months its ok !

Competetive cheerleading , I liked it back 2 years ago , my college team was awesome IMO.
    Hey you two guys can go be butt buddies together.... Y'all lift about the same weight. And both look like little B!tches!
    Little cheerleader boy can cheer you on why you lift.... Smh
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bro you need to cut the attitude. He came in here trying to help you out and you're trying to put him down for not being as advanced as you. If you can't take helpful advice maybe you should hit up bb.com for your questions from now on.
  30. New Member

Print her out some horror stories about women over doing it, it can effect her having children in the future. That's usually enough to turn off a women... Good luck
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    Bro you need to cut the attitude. He came in here trying to help you out and you're trying to put him down for not being as advanced as you. If you can't take helpful advice maybe you should hit up bb.com for your questions from now on.
    Its ok bro, I meant no harm, but heck I am thankful for his post haha, just reminded me that at 140 I should be deadlifting 315+ and that I gotta push harder In a way, he motivated me hehe.

(Besides I am used to Texans being like that , I am from here too haha)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyhands
    Print her out some horror stories about women over doing it, it can effect her having children in the future. That's usually enough to turn off a women... Good luck
    Yeah I did that! I'd like to thank all the real advice given here....
    She bought the winn(well gave me the money and I got it) and then I showed her some articles and she decided it wasn't a good idea.
    So she said I could keep it. Lol

I also took her to vitamin shoppee an she dropped 250 on everything she needs.
    And we sent her maid to whole foods with a list of stuff. So her diet is on point now!
  33. New Member

That s boy
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

If I had her kinda money I'd be eating all kinds of steak! lol
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Yeah I did that! I'd like to thank all the real advice given here....
    She bought the winn(well gave me the money and I got it) and then I showed her some articles and she decided it wasn't a good idea.
    So she said I could keep it. Lol

I also took her to vitamin shoppee an she dropped 250 on everything she needs.
    And we sent her maid to whole foods with a list of stuff. So her diet is on point now!
    Lol ok this IS something I can actually laugh about...being a kid with 2 chauffeurs, 2 maids (1 for kitchen staff, one for general tasks) and 1 cook , I can honestly call bullsh1t on this haha xD and also retardedness , first , 250 for a girl!? on Supps? Both overpriced and needless I am sure, those stores sell sh1t...

And She couldnt pay you to go get her groceries? I mean what if daddy needed a handjob ATM from the maid?...You are her little go-get-this boy aren't yah anyway?....

Ugh...I hate nouveau riche!!...quite a tacky way to act honestly...give us families the allure of 20th century minor-league-robber barons...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Lol ok this IS something I can actually laugh about...being a kid with 2 chauffeurs, 2 maids (1 for kitchen staff, one for general tasks) and 1 cook , I can honestly call bullsh1t on this haha xD and also retardedness , first , 250 for a girl!? on Supps? Both overpriced and needless I am sure, those stores sell sh1t...

And She couldnt pay you to go get her groceries? I mean what if daddy needed a handjob ATM from the maid?...You are her little go-get-this boy aren't yah anyway?....

Ugh...I hate nouveau riche!!...quite a tacky way to act honestly...give us families the allure of 20th century minor-league-robber barons...
    Dude. Seriously? I buy 10lbs of protein a lb of creatine and glutamine and im over 150 anywhere i buy it. If she wasnt supplementing previously and bought extras like fat burners multis, fish oil, bcaas etc etc it's possible.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Hey you two guys can go be butt buddies together.... Y'all lift about the same weight. And both look like little B!tches!
    Little cheerleader boy can cheer you on why you lift.... Smh
    Lol I like the part where you said I look like a little
    Bitch
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Dude. Seriously? I buy 10lbs of protein a lb of creatine and glutamine and im over 150 anywhere i buy it. If she wasnt supplementing previously and bought extras like fat burners multis, fish oil, bcaas etc etc it's possible.
    Aaah the thing is here my friend , I never think Protein is necessary , powders I mean. I am more of a BCAA+Whole foods guy. If we are talking Protein supplementation in powders I would agree completely with you there. It IS expensive. Check MGN , they got cheap protein and their rep here has a huge coupon code here that sets you up for huge savings.

Anyhow, do you buy a lb of creatine every month? As for Glutamine :/ idk...I never got much out of it !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Lol I like the part where you said I look like a little
    Bitch
    ^^^ winning ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Big tex, your posts on this page are mildly infuriating. These people are trying to help you, bashing them really does no good but make you look butthurt because you can't put this girl on what she wants.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 08:31 AM
  2. All I want to do is sleep while on Superdrone
    By maxxx88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 04:07 PM
  3. Freind is on the heavy side, and wants to cycle
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 04:48 AM