Chicks on anavar, clen and wanting to do win!

Page 2 of 18 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess
    in for noods of milf. seriously though, shes already in fantastic shape, it would be a shame to see her grow and adams apple or somethin lol. for real though, i think you might jsut need to talk some sense into her and let her know that she is already leaps and bounds ahead of a lot of moms.
    Yeah, she is just impatient and thinks more will be better.

2. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    If u don't want her to take any more ****, give her sugar pills tell her its winny. She'll thank u later
    Where do I get sugar pills?
    •   

3. Also does anyone know how she should pct for just the Anavar?

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

Yeah, she is just impatient and thinks more will be better.
    Do girls need pct???

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Where do I get sugar pills?
    Buy a bottle of melatonin and move them into a shady looking non labeled bottle...
    Truth
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Do girls need pct???
    I'm wondering the same thing!

7. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08

Buy a bottle of melatonin and move them into a shady looking non labeled bottle...
    Hmmm ok that works.... She was really wanting to pin... She says she liked how edge it sounds to do it! I think she just wants me to touch her ass some more.. Lol

8. Nope girls have no testicals to reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Krampus
    Nope girls have no testicals to reboot.
    They still have an HPA...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by Krampus
    Nope girls have no testicals to reboot.
    Hmmm must be nice.. Lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

So.... Does she need to take anything after cycle?

12. True but I have yet to hear of a pct for women.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

13. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

So.... Does she need to take anything after cycle?
    Beats me
    Quote Originally Posted by Krampus
    True but I have yet to hear of a pct for women.
    Chick shouldn't be on anabolics anyway. But Gyno is the least of her concerns...problem would be like I said, Hipothalamic pituitary axis related...?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

14. I really would need to spend sometime reading up on female steroid usage. It is normally hard to find solid case studies on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Beats me

Chick shouldn't be on anabolics anyway. But Gyno is the least of her concerns...problem would be like I said, Hipothalamic pituitary axis related...?
  15. Stupes

Definately don't give her winny! It's a DHT steroid - does she want to grow a d*ck? Seriously, does she understand the risk of permanent sides for female AAS use?

And it's almost useless to pin winny. Its orally active and no less toxic when pinned.

16. dam even all the knowledgable ppl are stumped on this; on a side note, mirrin' ur girlfriends interest in lifting; wish i could get my girl into it as much

17. Erm you using her dads credit card to get staple sups for her yet she's already on aas sigh ....

And by looking at the pics she could of made them gains little gains she has and more with natural sups of shes really into training and wants to build muscle she should do it natural first like every guy should..

I mean when she comes off what is he gonna do want primo then test then Deccan before you know it she will turn green and be mrs hulk and will snap you in half when you say she's taking to much jacked.

But my advice to you is to get her of the roids if she's rich very good diet and working out even with personal trainer will get her what she wants and be better in the long run..

She should stop now period as she still looks like a women.

That is all .

18. Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    She needs to calm down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    Lol agreed - she is clearly going crazy here.
    The hilarious part is that if you guys were on anabolics, you'd be doing the same damn thing she is lol. Can't hate a chick for having a dude's brain on-cycle. Always interested in seeing how compounds affect you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Daddy and mommy own one of the largest jewelry chains in the USA... So yeah private jets and trips to Vegas every month is normal for her... Smh
    Serious talk now...be careful. You manage to mess her up on steroids, and I feel like mommy and daddy might try and take your ass down on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

19. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    The hilarious part is that if you guys were on anabolics, you'd be doing the same damn thing she is lol. Can't hate a chick for having a dude's brain on-cycle. Always interested in seeing how compounds affect you.
    Not really. I'm not a fan of stacking multiple things since I know that more isn't always better.

20. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Not really. I'm not a fan of stacking multiple things since I know that more isn't always better.
    Not a fan of stack??? What do you do just a cycle of test cyp and hope to get big and cut....
    Different compounds help achieve different goals. So stacking is better.

21. And to all the guys hating on her... She has been on Anavar 3 weeks now and hasn't had any bad sides.
    And I know several competitive womans physique and bikini.... Including the current winner of the USAs in overall bikini and they are all taking stuff!
    So it's not uncommon for woman to take AAS.

22. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Not a fan of stack??? What do you do just a cycle of test cyp and hope to get big and cut....
    Different compounds help achieve different goals. So stacking is better.
    Stacking is better...in Moderate ammounts yes...But when I hear someone going:

Test-e 500mg EW weeks 1-14
    Tren-a 75mg ED weeks 1-10
    Anavar 50mg+ ED weeks 1-8
    Clen weeks 11-14

I merely laugh and get ready to see some flaming for someone thinking that THAT much added (without sense honestly, and without knowledge) will make them be Big+Cut+Strong...

What Broda probably means is that Stacking max dosages of 2 compounds or 3 would be stupid compared to running 2 compounds at moderate doses...Just my .02
    >SNS-Glycophase<

23. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    And to all the guys hating on her... She has been on Anavar 3 weeks now and hasn't had any bad sides.
    And I know several competitive womans physique and bikini.... Including the current winner of the USAs in overall bikini and they are all taking stuff!
    And again...her body is not even great to be on Var...she could do a better job getting her tummy flat with a proper diet, ECA stack and good training...Yet she takes Var and looks regular compared to chicks I know who only diet and don't even train...Like I said in 1000+ posts...No point taking AAS if you know nothing about Diet, Proper Routines and rest patterns and proper PCT...
    >SNS-Glycophase<

24. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Stacking is better...in Moderate ammounts yes...But when I hear someone going:

Test-e 500mg EW weeks 1-14
    Tren-a 75mg ED weeks 1-10
    Anavar 50mg+ ED weeks 1-8
    Clen weeks 11-14

I merely laugh and get ready to see some flaming for someone thinking that THAT much added (without sense honestly, and without knowledge) will make them be Big+Cut+Strong...

What Broda probably means is that Stacking max dosages of 2 compounds or 3 would be stupid compared to running 2 compounds at moderate doses...Just my .02
    That ^ I think a lot of people just go overboard. I like the idea of stacking things in moderation like a Test E + oral kicker are simple yet effective. There's no point in these people running max dosages of multiple compounds at once because they think it's "better."

25. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

Hmmm ok that works.... She was really wanting to pin... She says she liked how edge it sounds to do it! I think she just wants me to touch her ass some more.. Lol
    Shoot her up with a ml of bac water or just basic carrier oils... dont need to put winny in it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

26. I'd take Celorza's advice on this stuff Tex. His stats are more closely related to hers than anyone else trying to give advice. It upsets me when someone knowledgeable takes his time to give proper advice and it falls on deaf ears.
    Truth

27. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I'd take Celorza's advice on this stuff Tex. His stats are more closely related to hers than anyone else trying to give advice.
    Very, very, very subtle burn
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

28. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Guess I'm not the only one that noticed! Not sure if joking or not lol
  29. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08
    And to all the guys hating on her... She has been on Anavar 3 weeks now and hasn't had any bad sides.
    They are on 20mg var and HGH. Not winny - not a dht compound. And they are competing pros.

If she is dead set to use drugs and pin then give her HGH. If she has money to burn, get human grade stuff. Money is really the only deterent to human grade HGH.

30. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08
    I'd take Celorza's advice on this stuff Tex. His stats are more closely related to hers than anyone else trying to give advice. It upsets me when someone knowledgeable takes his time to give proper advice and it falls on deaf ears.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Guess I'm not the only one that noticed! Not sure if joking or not lol
    Subtle I was about to neg...but even I laughed haha...but yeah...I feel the shame...worst thing is that i got better abs and ass than her haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 10:31 AM
  2. All I want to do is sleep while on Superdrone
    By maxxx88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 06:07 PM
  3. Freind is on the heavy side, and wants to cycle
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics