Question about Adex while on SD/EPI bridge.

firefirefire

Awards
Hey guys, I just started a 7 week bridge cycle. SD for 4 weeks at 20mg and Epi weeks 4-7 at 40 mg. Also running dermacrine the entire time. My question is about adex dosing. My plan is to take .5mg of adex every 3 days. I'm going to do this during the SD, but do I really need it during the epi?

Stupes

I don't see what adex will do for you here. SD and Epi don't amortize so there is no excess estrogen to control.

Someone please correct me if there has been some supersecret metabolite of SD discovered - and it amortizes.

Stupes

firefirefire

Awards
Thanks for the reply, I was going to use it for the bloat. Is the bloat on SD not an estrogen bloat?

Stupes

I haven't looked too deeply into it - but I don't think anyone knows all of the factors that cause rapid size increase from SD. But it isn't estrogen amortizing from SD so no need for the AI. Again, unless someone else knows some secret metabolite pathway.

Keep diet clean and you will not bloat.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
aromatizing shouldnt be s concern as both dont, keep it for gyno flareups "amortizing????" LOL
I haven't looked too deeply into it - but I don't think anyone knows all of the factors that cause rapid size increase from SD. But it isn't estrogen amortizing from SD so no need for the AI. Again, unless someone else knows some secret metabolite pathway.

Keep diet clean and you will not bloat.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
imo it's the over indulgence of carbs that causes the bloat on SD. just something I've noticed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Noteboom Post Cycle Therapy 2
SDPonce63 Supplements 3
Honey Supplements 32
buttersstoch Anabolics 8